Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkerton Smythe

VIP Member
Karma has finally come to collect! Hopefully this is the beginning of the end. Thoughts and prayers Dan, you absolute cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
The Mail Online was his main gig wasn’t it? GB New is small fry in comparison, and even that one’s on a shoogly peg.

I hope his mortgage payments suddenly fee a lot less manageable. :)
It paid relatively well but he was freelance so it was an easy deal to terminate - and he won’t receive any pay off unless he somehow got them to sign up to terms not normally agreed to in the print media (and mail onlines commercial team are NOT likely to be soft on anyone)

He is already hawking himself around to anyone and everyone in the tabloid and online realm, but he’s painted himself into something of a corner with the GB News agenda, it’s a very niche little anti woke right wing anti Meghan & Harry soapbox he’s stood upon for a couple of years now, and given Talk TV already won’t touch him, he’s not got the luxury of options right now.

Reactions: 16

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Where can you see the number of subscribers? He said he has 20k.
He had a traumatic start insofar as someone setup a fake Dan Wootton page and that got thousands of hits. It took 4 days for it be removed. Poor Dan, must be awful to be scammed by someone using a false name! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

EdwardTattsyrup

Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:
Oh, I loathe Calvin. Even by GB News' standards he's an extremist. Borderline fascist, I'd say. Thinks welfare should be abolished. Because his mum worked three jobs, everyone else should too. I'm convinced he's aiming for a gig in America with the far-right evangelicals there. Hopefully he'll bugger off there now GB have suspended him.

• Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures
He'll probably be back next week with a groveling apology. But it'll still bring up all the previous allegations and get more unwanted attention on him.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
He doesn't like it when the boots on the other foot!! He got rich off the back of people he didn't afford that luxury of innocent until proven guilty.
He's a nasty fucker who delighted in ruining reputations and his faux outrage. He got what he deserved imo. Wasn't his catchphrase no smoke without fire whilst lighting the torches?

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
New thread, probably no need for a title as there weren't any and it's slow.

# Lozza fox has taken aim at Dan for saying sorry for his behaviour.
# Dan is still suspended from the daily mail
# He crowdfunded for legal action that doesn't seem to have appeared
# The chair of the House of Commons media committee wrote to GB News about Dan last week. GB news say it didn't happen while he was employed with him so they won't be taking action https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-66875133.amp
# A blog called byline times reported on behaviour while employed by Murdoch. Was released in a several teasing parts which lessened the impact.
Screenshot_20230927_112350_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

buttheyneverblindme8

So a police investigation has been launched.

When I tell you I'm bloody living! It might not come to anything, but I've waited years for this odious cunt to get what he deserves.

Let me have a whisky to celebrate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Radiorebel

Ha Ha Ha

Wooton was probably feeling smug that he'd avoided any reprimands from GB News over the recent creepy revelations. And now this got him instead. Bet he's fumin' at Laurence. Two absolute wallopers.

The world works in mysterious ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I wonder if the stars simply aligned or if the GBNews saga was the final straw.

I did think he was being extra grovel-ly with his two apologies. He must have been on his final warning.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
What's the deal with that Vicar? He gives me the serious ick.
Gawd knows. And he ain't tellin'. Dying on a hill named 'Laurence Fox' seems such a strange place to go and sacrifice yourself. Maybe he wants to be a martyr and this will bolster his 'anti-woke' credentials ... we should all get ready for a new Youtube channel .... The Fox and Wootton Show, with Reverend Calvin bringing-up the rear. So to speak. :whistle:

• Haha

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I found the Byline Times reporting of Wootton’s past actions a bit all over the place, but Wootton has been caught bang to rights on television this time and Lozza chipping in with that receipt won’t have helped. Hoist by his own petard this time.

Reactions: 12

LByrne74

VIP Member
Latest article on Wootton / GB News from Byline Times. In what will be a surprise to no-one, it looks like his departure is permanent, and the decent journalists at the channel are mightily pissed off at the fall out of all of this.

Reactions: 12