Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
TTge
They got rid of ones that weren't brining in the ratings I believe? Dan's crazy show does get the ratings.

Who else will say "Superwoman suella" and "the incredible Nadine Dorries" ?🤪
Superstar panel, and it's Jim off corrie, and that and cleaner woman, Kim. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Dinate

I understand there's an up and coming journo called Martin Branning who is interested in the potential vacancy at GBNews...... 😜

• Haha

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I was driving home from the cinema earlier when it came on the radio that he'd been suspended. Oh, how I cackled.

Slimy shitbag. Enjoy your dose of karma, stinging and ouchy, straight into your arse. 🤭

• Haha

LByrne74

VIP Member
Well, who would have thought it would be Laurence Fox who got Dan Wootton finally suspended. And true to form, Dan tried to save his own skin at the expense of his "friend" , but old Lozza wasn't having it and dropped him in it 🤣
---
They could have used the martin branning stuff to get rid of him if they wanted an excuse. He's one of their biggest draws so I find it unlikely
But there isn't enough proof re Martin Branning. I believe it's all true but it's hard to prove beyond a doubt, so maybe they'd have had legal issues. However what happened last night, plus Lozza's incriminating screenshots, can't be disputed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Hula flight

VIP Member
Screenshot_2023-10-01-15-00-26-525.jpeg
Laurence Fox and Andrew Tate interview today.
What a cess pit...https://x.com/LozzaFox/status/1708467301941494212?s=20

• Sick
  • Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
I hope sly news and the British broadcasting company set up reporters outside their office 😆

• Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Met police have cleared Wootton. He's going to be like a dog with two dicks over this. Sanctimonious, but simmering with barely hidden absolute rage. 😬😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Latest article on Wootton / GB News from Byline Times. In what will be a surprise to no-one, it looks like his departure is permanent, and the decent journalists at the channel are mightily pissed off at the fall out of all of this.

Surely this must signal the end for GB News AND DW? I mean... GBN was the cesspool where psychopaths went to claim that they had been cancelled by the woke press. Where can you go after being cancelled by GBN? That train has to run out of track eventually.

And I've never watched GBN apart from DW's coverage of Prince Harry's trial, but isn't Dan their biggest draw? How many former editors of The Sun are going to wash up on their shores?

• Wow

EdwardTattsyrup

Depressingly this is just a suspension, his trashy show brings in a lot of viewing figures.

I suppose there is legal issues going behind the scenes hence the suspension and not being completely terminated from the station.
Hope it's him gone for good but l wouldn't count on it
I don't know... with GB it seems once you're gone, you're gone. A couple of other presenters left quite suddenly last year, out of nowhere. And they hadn't done anything! Then there was the saga with that guy taking the knee on air just after they launched.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
So glad his comeback has flopped. Low views, hardly any subscribers. He won't be making much from this channel and tbh its what he deserves
Not looking but without his superstar panellist Jim McDonald it must be disappointing for his followers

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
According to the latest Private Eye, the results of the investigation into allegations against Dan by News UK will not be published to the men who brought the complaints, nor will it be released to the public. News UK say that is it covered by legal priviledge and will be used by the News UK legal team for internal purposes. The term 'Whitewash' has been used. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry