Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I really wonder how many people will pay to watch DW. I used to like hate-watching him on GB because it was funny, and I know that was adding to his view count, but I wouldn't directly give him money for a subscription. I wonder how much of his base was people hate-watching - will he be surprised when his GB viewer numbers don't translate to paid subscriptions?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Salacious

Chatty Member
Latest article on Wootton / GB News from Byline Times. In what will be a surprise to no-one, it looks like his departure is permanent, and the decent journalists at the channel are mightily pissed off at the fall out of all of this.

'Considering quitting the UK'

EastEnders.jpg

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've just looked at his xwitter™ so you lot don't have to. He's calling Ofcom, offcommunists, and the civil service, the snivel service. I can see him laying in bed alone at night having a crywank thinking these bon mots up.
LOL. Good post. Sounds like he's verging on a breakdown as it dawns on him no one gives an actual fuck about what he has to say. I'd never mock a person who has mental health issues ... but given he is a cunt and has probably caused other people pain I can make exceptions. 😬

LByrne74

VIP Member
What "decent journalists"?
Eamonn Holmes, Isabel Webster, Stephen Dixon, Ellie Costello, Anne Diamond, for starters. I'm sure there are more too. But I can see you think no-one who works there has decent credentials so we'll have to agree to disagree. The more controversial and dodgy figures there have garnered the headlines so tbh I can understand why people think everyone is of the same ilk there.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
He'll probably be back next week with a groveling apology. But it'll still bring up all the previous allegations and get more unwanted attention on him.
I'm not sure. This might be the perfect excuse for GB News to get rid.

LByrne74

VIP Member
I'm not sure. This might be the perfect excuse for GB News to get rid.
I'm hoping they will indeed use this as an excuse to clean house. I just feel sorry for Eamonn and Isabel, Stephen Dixon, Anne Diamond, Ellie Costello etc. They are good journalists but unfortunately GB News' reputation is getting worse by the day and harder to defend. The breakfast shows are good but the likes of Wootton, Fox, etc are poison.

Reactions: 8

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Nobody but nobody is going to search any of these lunatics out. Wootton promised/threatened on x that he's going to be doing real royal exclusives. How is it only March, I'm exhausted by this year.
Buckle-Up. It's Election Year in the US and UK ... things are going to go UTTERLY BONKERS. 😬 (I actually wish I had somewhere to disappear to from about July to December, a bolt hole ... a small island somewhere with no communication with the outside world).

• Sick

Rosie878

VIP Member
I really wonder how many people will pay to watch DW. I used to like hate-watching him on GB because it was funny, and I know that was adding to his view count, but I wouldn't directly give him money for a subscription. I wonder how much of his base was people hate-watching - will he be surprised when his GB viewer numbers don't translate to paid subscriptions?
Yeah same I found his GB News show quite entertaining but he is a very intense broadcaster and I couldn’t watch it for long periods of time. I also don’t think it would be great for my state of mind to consume it enough to make it worthwhile subscribing.
I do miss catching him sometimes on GB News. I just enjoyed the camp bitchiness and crazy guests

So glad his comeback has flopped. Low views, hardly any subscribers. He won't be making much from this channel and tbh its what he deserves

• Heart