Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
There is such a difference between alpha / assertive / bullying.

Alpha types (I’m not even convinced by the concept because it’s far too simplistic ) - don’t bully. Being an alpha does not mean you get to treat people like crap or bully them. Being alpha does not mean that you get to behave how you want because you are the head.

Some people are more naturally able to lead groups than others but mostly I think it’s learnt skills. Leaders don’t have to go around telling everyone that they are leaders ……….. because their skills and abilities are recognised by others.

Good leaders LISTEN …… to feedback (good and bad) so that they can improve themselves and their team…… along with the business.
Good leaders seek out critical friends who can point to problems - because once you can see issues you can resolve them.
Good leaders are pretty selfless. They don’t need their ego stroking because they know that being a leader doesn’t make you more important than anyone in your team - it just means you are doing a different role.
Good leaders - who are capable - do not turn up to work high and or drunk because they know that it impares their ability to perform well.

Having MH problems, ADHD, bipolar and whatever else he wants to claim does NOT give him (or anyone) a reason to consistently treat other people in a bullying manner. It just doesn’t. Neither does it give him an excuse for lying repeatedly or giving out medical advice to people.

I criticised a business. I wrote a review. It was truthful and we all know that he can’t handle the truth because he lives in constant fear that people will see through his lies.

(Dan - we know you read this - and you need to know that we have seen through your lies. You didn’t give a real apology……. And you haven’t dealt with the death threats, threats to set me up as a pweirdo and a murderer. I cannot be bought for a few pieces of silver. If you had an ounce of integrity you would apologise properly. You would ask US how to change your business practices. You would step away from the company completely and change the content, business practices and the calories given. People paying you £49 a month - or even £25 …… are NOT your group therapy. They are your customers and are the ones paying to be supported. Everyone here knows they’re not being supported and if they don’t already they will soon. We are not nasty, lying vicious trolls hell bent on destruction …….. we are truth tellers who are whistleblowing in the hope that no one else goes through what we have been through because of you.
Finally - you cannot keep shouting MH, MH, MH and treat everyone else the way you do. You are not sober. You are an addict in active abuse. Saying you are sober does not make it true. You are an abuser of yourself and everyone else - in one way or another. You are sick).

#2 reporting for duty

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello gang... Haven't posted in a while...
Not sure what the NDA is trying to achieve, also sending a paper copy without the correct party information completed at the top would invalidate it anyway, I think he is looking for a contract or terms of use agreement. Problem here is that Dan offers a service which comes under the trading standards act so individuals are entitled to share their experience. NDA's also work both ways so any content shared in those environments, unless he has specific approval would put him in breach, for example photos and names etc.
Also please can I have a trolley c**t number :)
Oh and I'm still waiting for him to publicly drop my name, there will be a day and then the CPS will have a field day 🙏 please do.
How I love the anonymity I'm sure the day will come when I can tell you all who I am :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

anon19801980

Oh yeah, there is nothing nice going down here. But I think they both deserved each other, both wanted something from the other.

When I first watched the content from this regeneration of DW I saw a video with Dan and Carla saying they are related and everyone wetting themselves over it. I was confused what that brought to a life style brand.

Oh yeah I see it on his Link Tree, my mistake. I thought it used to be in his Tik Tok description too.
The initial obsession and focus on DJ and his wife were one of the principal reasons I left the plan.
I couldn’t find any common ground with them and found the continual references to them unbelievably demotivating. It felt all the more bitter as I was a paying customer and yet this family were being given access to the plan and so much more for nowt. I totally appreciate DW can choose to support whom he wants, that’s up to him - but by making this guy (when his principal clientele base is women) the poster boy for the plan just felt wrong. The subsequent podcasts were disgusting - quite why anyone would want to hear a grown woman boast about having an orgasm using her foot is beyond me! DW just egged them on.
Then it moved to the strongman training which to be fair the Academy also started to morph into. I don’t want to see DJ throw beer barrels over his shoulder.
Final straw for me was Carla-gate towards Emma. The fact she states she’s an employee of the company and the fact DW chose to support her was the deciding factor of leaving. I don’t want to be associated with that kind of mindset.

• Heart
  • Sick

Potatocake

I watched a live done by one of his competitors over the weekend. There was obviously a troll in the room, making the same comment several times. He ignored it, carried on talking and the troll quietly disappeared. No fuss, no disruption.
What he didn’t do was slam his fist on the desk, have a hissy fit and tell everybody how badly he’s being treated.
Dan just wouldn’t know professional if it poked him up the arse.
For me, it’s not just that the programme he peddles is rubbish, or that utter unqualified rubbish comes out of his mouth, but also that his unprofessionalism makes him so unconvincing.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I am told that for the past couple of days that the Scamademy live wasnt in the garage and hes gone back to 'Walk with Wheeler'

Today was particularly informative. Within the first 10 mins my source tells me there was conversations surrounding whether passers-by were 'cunts' or 'kind' judging by whether they responded to Squealer when he said good morning.

We have had eye opening discussions about the differences between a door and a gate and whether trampolines are worth buying because they walked past a disused one in a garden.

All of this while Dan walked ahead and the rest followed, like he was the Pied Piper or something. Well, I say followed, the pace was far too fast for our Nessa as she was huffing and puffing like she was on 60 fags a day 😂

Only a small snippet of information, but indicative of what the newbies are getting for their £49 a month. I am told that it was more a chat with the huns and no Qs were asked or answered in that time.

Bloody bargain!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

teddywoo

Hate crime😂
Nobody is bombarding you with threats or intimidation. The real celebrities would never be out the courts if that was the case.
You run a business, that opens you up for review. You post on social media, that opens you up for opinion. You cannot go through this life and not have anyone never think you are a bit of a twat. If you don’t want anyone to have and opinion or review of you then you better stop doing it to slimming world and other people. People in glass houses and all that.
you just don’t get to go through life wrapped in cotton wool and if it was such a detrimental thing to your health you wouldn’t do it. You would choose a less public job. People aren’t breaking the law by thinking you are a bit of a fanny.
act like a big fanny then be prepared to be called out it. If you don’t think you have done a single mistake up to this point then you really need to stop, self reflect and wonder why nearly 100 people can provide receipts of you being a massive twat.

• Heart

DWsBestMate

This is the end game. Major implosion as begun. Next steps will be he will take down the big friendly nutrition FB page or go silent on it. He's had an heavy weekend I bet on the devil's dandruff for his birthday and it's fucked him up this week. He's 100 percent not sober. I cannot believe he's outed himself to his new customers the way he has done even for him that's a new level of stupidity. I suspect the numbers will drop again this week. If I saw my wife was following and paying this man after what he's done over the weekend I'd pull her right out altogether he's gonna take quite a few down with him this time it seems also.

• Heart

Followthespiders

Thank you for all your kind comments, this really is a great wee community! I'm so sorry some are suffering like myself with BED. I agree, I was sucked in because at that point, I had really horrible thoughts about myself and didn't want to be here anymore. I have 2 children (one of which has autism) and even that wasn't enough to get me out of this way of thinking. I was so desperate when DW said he could cure my binging but here I am, 6 months after initial initial up, still binging but working with an ACTUAL therapist and nutritionist to be kind to myself, acknowledge the hardships and difficulties, put s plan on place, understand my triggers and behaviour patterns and I'm just eating at my maintenance calories whilst I do this so I'm not really losing a lot of weight but I'm not focusing on a number of calories but more how I feel so I'm used to eating until I'm satisfied not until I hit a number or uncomfortably full. DW is so dangerous, he really isn't saving lives, he's charging a ridiculous amount of money for fuck all. £49? Absolutely nothing he offers is worth the original 25 never mind bloody 45!!!

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
Why would CUSTOMERS want to read that? He’s saying if you don’t like that I smoke weed blah blah blah, they are your CUSTOMERS. They shouldn’t know that you do drugs in your personal life because you should be in the academy in a PROFESSIONAL capacity. He’s blurring work into personal life

Reactions: 19

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Every single word is the truth. We are all here and all shouting emma. I hope you know we are 100% behind you.
You are all amazing. AMAZING. He has behaved appallingly to us all ……. and continues to do the same thing over and over and over again. The fact that so many people have come together to stick up for each other …….. strangers and friends …….. that is true ‘alpha’ behaviour. Caring about other people and working to protect people.

I salute you all

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
None 😂😂😂 n pretty sure he ll be fuming I got my mits on these pics 😂😂😂
I can hear his brain ticking from here...
'' who the fuck cant I trust? ''

Trust nobody fella. Pretty sure our sources will be different too Ash, which is what makes it even funnier 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Page 40 of this thread. Doesnt time fly when you are having fun?

We will soon have more content than the plan itself! 😂

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Is his lack of a live today because he’s frantically trying to work out who shared the NDA?

• Haha

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Christ - The sound of Nessa ALWAYS BLOODY EATING on Lives - :oops::oops::oops:
You cant eat before or after ?????????Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

THAT - my fellow TC - is a very very good point !
Dan and Nessa literally get straight out of bed (I’m assuming separate ones 🤣) and get straight on the live I reckon. The few excruciating minutes I’ve managed to watch are so chaotic. Dan’s still setting up his technology, Nessa’s having brekkie. They’ve obviously been up late partying and coming up with “bright” ideas. I know I’ve said it before but it’s all so shockingly unprofessional. If it had been like this when I joined then I would have saved myself so much money as I would have never got involved. I really can’t understand who on Earth is signing up now.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
His engagement today is shockingly low, I can’t work out who he thinks he’s appealing to with all the childish sex talk and the TikToks of his head wobbling around. His market is Middle Aged+ women, why would they want to engage with someone who posts three times about his ball sack in the last 24 hrs? Younger people are just going to think he’s a sleazy Middle Ages bloke trying to be funny and failing.

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the tantrum after the Facebook competition being reported.

Also nicky wasn't contracted, she was a co-creator and was unaware that the content is still being used. The content is out of date as Nicky is an evidence based practitioner and is constantly updating her knowledge and practised according to new research.

• Heart