Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Can't even get the email address right!
At least read your reply back before you publish it wheeler. šŸ¤£

Itā€™s actually hilarious how everyone that doesnā€™t kiss his arse is a troll. Someone pointing out that his video is out of line and their a troll. Fiona asking questions is a troll. MATE you are literally turning potential clients away by calling them trolls for zero reason.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for context the man hadn't lost the weight due to chemo. He is getting fit for the records he wants to break to raise money. Still appalling however.
This is why DW is delusional when he thinks what he does best is the promotional / social media side of the business - he is terrible at it because he acts on impulse and ego and doesn't think anything through. There is no context that explains why he needed to do the video; the man has terminal cancer and is spending his time fundraising - no need to go anywhere near his account! Leave him to it - let him do what he wants with the time he has left - the only reason to stitch with him would be to help him get supporters or cheer him on.

Reactions: 15
This is why DW is delusional when he thinks what he does best is the promotional / social media side of the business - he is terrible at it because he acts on impulse and ego and doesn't think anything through. There is no context that explains why he needed to do the video; the man has terminal cancer and is spending his time fundraising - no need to go anywhere near his account! Leave him to it - let him do what he wants with the time he has left - the only reason to stitch with him would be to help him get supporters or cheer him on.
As with all things Lord Twaticus does, its impulsive and not thought through at all. Hes fucked up massively this time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As with all things Lord Twaticus does, its impulsive and not thought through at all. Hes fucked up massively this time!
Itā€™s unbelievable, why do this and criticise someone who is doing something so amazing. Letā€™s face it, most of us have been impacted by cancer (either personally or knowing someone who has/had it) and this just shows he has zero empathy, zero understanding and zero compassion.

• Heart
Am I the only one just baffled why he keeps posting ā€œresultsā€ of before FAT and after STILL FAT. 8020STAYFATPLAN

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s unbelievable, why do this and criticise someone who is doing something so amazing. Letā€™s face it, most of us have been impacted by cancer (either personally or knowing someone who has/had it) and this just shows he has zero empathy, zero understanding and zero compassion.
You don't even need to know anyone affected by cancer to know that it probably is not a good idea to do a video about a cancer patient criticising them, you know that is kind of social media 101 isn't it?! He's so unbelievably stupid it is mind boggling it really is!

Someone has commented about it on his proper nutrition post I hope he gets a few more of these comments - I'm guessing he thinks he deleted it in time

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m so totally dismayed at this. I just watched the video. I genuinely canā€™t believe that heā€™s stooped so low. He has not one iota of intelligence. If that isnā€™t a red flag to the ā€œhun brigadeā€ then I donā€™t know what else is. Weā€™ve had death threats, pweirdo threats, GDPR breaches, blackmail etc. And now this. He has to be stopped.

You don't even need to know anyone affected by cancer to know that it probably is not a good idea to do a video about a cancer patient criticising them, you know that is kind of social media 101 isn't it?! He's so unbelievably stupid it is mind boggling it really is!

Someone has commented about it on his proper nutrition post I hope he gets a few more of these comments - I'm guessing he thinks he deleted it in time
Heā€™s removed the comment already.

Iā€™m so totally dismayed at this. I just watched the video. I genuinely canā€™t believe that heā€™s stooped so low. He has not one iota of intelligence. If that isnā€™t a red flag to the ā€œhun brigadeā€ then I donā€™t know what else is. Weā€™ve had death threats, pweirdo threats, GDPR breaches, blackmail etc. And now this. He has to be stopped.
I don't want to be mean, but I think his typical client isn't very bright šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø, I mean anyone that looks to Dan Jones and Carla as inspirational has to be lacking in brain cells, there is no helping the hun brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Can't even get the email address right!
Wow thatā€™s barely a coherent responseā€¦ but why am I surprised. duck sake. At least make your crappy reply make senseā€¦ ā€˜thank you for your belief however is not a true opinion of the planā€™ā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ hahah what ????

Reactions: 9
Heā€™s clutching at straws because he knows one of the ā€˜trollsā€™ actually has a police case open against him and his team

• Heart
Hate crimešŸ˜‚
Nobody is bombarding you with threats or intimidation. The real celebrities would never be out the courts if that was the case.
You run a business, that opens you up for review. You post on social media, that opens you up for opinion. You cannot go through this life and not have anyone never think you are a bit of a twit. If you donā€™t want anyone to have and opinion or review of you then you better stop doing it to slimming world and other people. People in glass houses and all that.
you just donā€™t get to go through life wrapped in cotton wool and if it was such a detrimental thing to your health you wouldnā€™t do it. You would choose a less public job. People arenā€™t breaking the law by thinking you are a bit of a fanny.
act like a big fanny then be prepared to be called out it. If you donā€™t think you have done a single mistake up to this point then you really need to stop, self reflect and wonder why nearly 100 people can provide receipts of you being a massive twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hate crimešŸ˜‚
Nobody is bombarding you with threats or intimidation. The real celebrities would never be out the courts if that was the case.
You run a business, that opens you up for review. You post on social media, that opens you up for opinion. You cannot go through this life and not have anyone never think you are a bit of a twit. If you donā€™t want anyone to have and opinion or review of you then you better stop doing it to slimming world and other people. People in glass houses and all that.
you just donā€™t get to go through life wrapped in cotton wool and if it was such a detrimental thing to your health you wouldnā€™t do it. You would choose a less public job. People arenā€™t breaking the law by thinking you are a bit of a fanny.
act like a big fanny then be prepared to be called out it. If you donā€™t think you have done a single mistake up to this point then you really need to stop, self reflect and wonder why nearly 100 people can provide receipts of you being a massive twit.
Spot on. šŸ‘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.