Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

For the record, I was not on Tattle at that time, I’d not heard of it then.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. I’m done with being nice.

I’ve messaged him about this and he’s denied it all
Sorry I'm confused what happened?

Reactions: 3

ashdlol

VIP Member
Hello gang... Haven't posted in a while...
Not sure what the NDA is trying to achieve, also sending a paper copy without the correct party information completed at the top would invalidate it anyway, I think he is looking for a contract or terms of use agreement. Problem here is that Dan offers a service which comes under the trading standards act so individuals are entitled to share their experience. NDA's also work both ways so any content shared in those environments, unless he has specific approval would put him in breach, for example photos and names etc.
Also please can I have a trolley c**t number :)
Oh and I'm still waiting for him to publicly drop my name, there will be a day and then the CPS will have a field day 🙏 please do.
How I love the anonymity I'm sure the day will come when I can tell you all who I am :ROFLMAO:
@DansBarmyArmy what number are we at? Lol 😂 I can’t keep track x

Reactions: 2

LonestarTT

Guys Stahp!!!

I do understand what he’s saying, he lost fat and has gained muscle but firstly, you have physically put the weight on so you can’t say you’ve kept the weight off, that’s a lie. And secondly, definitely not all muscle is it lol.
I understand what hes saying. But its bullshit. After the initial first boom you'd be incredibly lucky to gain a HALF lb of muscle per month.

Say Dan is as special as he thinks and is the most optimal scientific trainer in the world he is after all the best in the world

He would have (without any hiatus) gained a MAXIMUM of 77 lbs of muscle. 5 stone.

Its sales patter for the naive. Show me your abs Daniel, nope I dont have them either but I didnt claim to be a "beast"

I'm the same - I still can't get over the fact that he only went to Slimming World twice after months of having this vendetta against them for giving him an eating disorder. To say you've kept it off, as he does constantly is madness. Despite all the other arseh0le behaviour - picking holes in cancer patient's training, constantly putting down other people in the diet industry, telling vegans they are stupid, jokes about women etc these 2 things (lying about the 8 stone and slimming World) are to me the most shocking - they are outright lies, I'm shocked that not only someone could lie so openly and so often, but also use both those lies as the cornerstone of his business.
Dude mate gang.

He never did Joe Wicks/Body Coach either.

Thread them together. Women prefer them to him and he LOVES women

Yeah, and it was 4-5 weeks in between SW classes which, to those of us that know, means he would have had to pay to rejoin.
He has to tear others down to make himself feel/ look better which means he knows he isn't capable of growing his business on it's merits.
If only his fans weren't so brainwashed they'd see this too
OR OR, hear me out, OR

It never happened

Attachments

Last edited:

Knock knock

Chatty Member
100% 🙌 Dan Wheeler is ripping people off, bullying, harassing, blackmailing & threatening people. He needs to do better. He is a fraud, a liar, a narcissist, misogynist and a serial conman.
He has the potential to turn this around and do better but he never will, his enablers will keep him in the same cycle of destruction.

I don't feel sorry for him 1 iota. I saw what he did to all of those women and the stress he caused to a pregnant woman, death threats to another, I mean we must never forget what this meat-head is capable of.

I am proud of us and the tiktok accounts calling him out. If it saves just 1 person from going through the hell he put us through then it's worth it 👌 👊
Love you all
#17 TCHQ over and out 😘

I wonder if our eyes on the inside can let us know what's happening with the competition 👀
Still nothing