Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just keep digging that hole Mr Whanker it's getting that big that you will be able to fit your 14 stone, er 22 stone oh sorry my bad . 24 stone ,body and chin into it along with your best buddies .....see yaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What are the recipes they do like? What sort of meals are they? Do they get emailed? That would irritate me. He keeps saying you now get one every other day and that’s a reason for the price increase - I have a plant based diet and use the deliciously Ella app for example and that has new recipes every day and exercise/ yoga and that’s £1 per month his prices are just mad - I can’t get my head round anyone thinking it’s worth it for non face to face - everything being on Facebook would put me off too! For that price I would want his own platform or app - and if he’s wanting a better, more committed client why would you put the kencil king and queen front and centre - they give the whole thing such a downmarket vibe - so many questions sorry! 😆 I just can’t believe some poor soul will be paying the full price for this!
I didn’t know about the Ella one, will have a nose later. Thanks for the share.😀

Reactions: 3
Questions and sorry if they’ve been asked before. Why is he no longer using his 80/20 business page and if his customers don’t believe a word all ‘7’ of us trolls say, why aren’t any of them over here in TCHQ defending him? It’s an open forum. We’d more than welcome them.😂

*Lurkers and spies don’t count, they’ve got to interact.😉

What have I missed? I did a stupid thing today and left my phone at home whilst I was at work and now I dont know whats been happening!
It’s been extremely quiet, no lives or post. Been quite nice.😂

I didn’t know about the Ella one, will have a nose later. Thanks for the share.😀
haha not affiliated Tattle! its pretty good for recipes. I don't like James Smith much, but even his app looks fairly helpful for the price - I just cannot get my head round the price of 80:20 for such an unprofessional looking operation too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Questions and sorry if they’ve been asked before. Why is he no longer using his 80/20 business page and if his customers don’t believe a word all ‘7’ of us trolls say, why aren’t any of them over here in TCHQ defending him? It’s an open forum. We’d more than welcome them.😂

*Lurkers and spies don’t count, they’ve got to interact.😉

It’s been extremely quiet, no lives or post. Been quite nice.😂
I remember someone did come on a little while back saying both 'sides' were in the wrong and left liking everyone on Tattle and was leaving 80/20 think it was thread 2. If it happened too often their account would be removed so its pointless defending him on here.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion...Whanky on a reporting spree, regretting his double monthly fee, whilst tchq are strong with 83.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He didn’t lose anything with 8020. He used intermittent fasting and then steroids lol he’s a liar.
Yep as I said it was years an years ago and it should be some sort of illegal to tell people it was his recent plan that did it.

Reactions: 7
Oi Whanker. Instead of reporting the "trolls", don't you think you'd be better off giving the customers you've scammed some VFM? I mean, there's 83 of us...it's like playing whack-a-mole. You can't stop the truth, but you could at least pretend to give a tit about the poor gits who've paid you the equivalent of a council flat rent to "save lives." Just a thought, thank me later (or just keep on doing what you're doing, and I'm sure our numbers will keep growing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oi Whanker. Instead of reporting the "trolls", don't you think you'd be better off giving the customers you've scammed some VFM? I mean, there's 83 of us...it's like playing whack-a-mole. You can't stop the truth, but you could at least pretend to give a tit about the poor gits who've paid you the equivalent of a council flat rent to "save lives." Just a thought, thank me later (or just keep on doing what you're doing, and I'm sure our numbers will keep growing!)
This!! He's so focused on being 'famous' and gaining attention and new followers/clients (and more money) that he doesn't give a tit about ex members and how he's treated or impacted them.

Reactions: 11
Finally got a reply to my TP review asking me to contact them, no thank you

This!! He's so focused on being 'famous' and gaining attention and new followers/clients (and more money) that he doesn't give a tit about ex members and how he's treated or impacted them.
Or current ones and how his scam behaviour is just gonna send them right here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.