Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning TCHQ - #1 signing in!

So.. Last week it was 'Gang. Best offer yet, must end at midnight' '

Then we had' competition going so well we have extended it to lunchtime'

Competition run last night and someone already signed up wins, but whatever...

This morning, the offers still running and a mooch in the comments and its active til the end of the month.

Business is shite isnt it Dan? Just admit it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once again, the reply makes no sense! They remind me of someone desperately trying to not fall over. Sometimes you've just got to accept you're about to fall and let it happen!

Reactions: 8
"I dont think the team have ever mentioned peoples name" ???????????

Seriously ??
Are they all so high as kites ALL the time ??? - they cant remember tit ???
They mention names all the time in lives , I could list them but won’t stoop to that level , they have been mentioned that much I can remember them !

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This morning, the offers still running and a mooch in the comments and its active til the end of the month.

My condolences to Fran Mortimore - I don’t know what you did to deserve a year in the academy, but I’m sure it can’t have been that bad - thinking of you Hun 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Never done 75%? Wasn't that what he was offering on TikTok yesterday...?

And no wonder people wanted to give their "prizes" away 🤣🤣 Who wants his bleeping books?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never done 75%? Wasn't that what he was offering on TikTok yesterday...?

And no wonder people wanted to give their "prizes" away 🤣🤣 Who wants his bleeping books?!
Even that was misleading. It should read 75% off set up fee.

Piss up and brewery spring to mind.

Reactions: 6
Begging for shares again to ‘sky rocket the algorithm’

Jesus, also saying thyroid is behind the windpipe, actually it sits at the front of the neck low down at the front of the windpipe. Perhaps he should have googled it!!

• Wow
My condolences to Fran Mortimore - I don’t know what you did to deserve a year in the academy, but I’m sure it can’t have been that bad - thinking of you Hun 😜
wonder if she will have to sign an NDA to receive the prize? imagine the tit someone with open eyes could see in a year!

• Haha

Let’s see how long it runs when trading standards get involved xx the more reports they get the more they ll look into it xx 😜😂

• Haha
Hello gang... Haven't posted in a while...
Not sure what the NDA is trying to achieve, also sending a paper copy without the correct party information completed at the top would invalidate it anyway, I think he is looking for a contract or terms of use agreement. Problem here is that Dan offers a service which comes under the trading standards act so individuals are entitled to share their experience. NDA's also work both ways so any content shared in those environments, unless he has specific approval would put him in breach, for example photos and names etc.
Also please can I have a trolley c**t number :)
Oh and I'm still waiting for him to publicly drop my name, there will be a day and then the CPS will have a field day 🙏 please do.
How I love the anonymity I'm sure the day will come when I can tell you all who I am :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure what the NDA is trying to achieve, also sending a paper copy without the correct party information completed at the top would invalidate it anyway, I think he is looking for a contract or terms of use agreement. Problem here is that Dan offers a service which comes under the trading standards act so individuals are entitled to share their experience. NDA's also work both ways so any content shared in those environments, unless he has specific approval would put him in breach, for example photos and names etc.
Oh and I'm still waiting for him to publicly drop my name, there will be a day and then the CPS will have a field day 🙏 please do.
How I love the anonymity I'm sure the day will come when I can tell you all who I am :ROFLMAO:
@DansBarmyArmy what number are we at? Lol 😂 I can’t keep track x

Reactions: 2
Welcome to TCHQ #84 ❤

I wonder if one day we will get to a point where we can all drop the masks and reveal who we are?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How repetitive are these lives 😳 ffs ppl are paying for this shite 😂

How repetitive are these lives 😳 ffs ppl are paying for this shite 😂
2-4 on YouTube 6-10 in Acadamy 0 on twitch anyone got numbers for Insta and TT

Reactions: 5
So interested in your story. Hope one day we don't have to remain anonymous (not that I am, think I've made it obvious who I am 🤣. It doesn't matter in my case though, as I've got no link to Whanker).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.