Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, binging isn't so much about how many calories I've consumed but the behaviour in which I did it. It sounds a bit sad, and it is to an extent, but preparation for a binge is one behaviour that's a result flag. So going to the shop or ordering in food in excess so instead of 1 share bag of sweets, you get 5, knowing you'll eat them all in one sitting. Only binging in a comfortable and familiar environment, like your home. I always feel a lot of great shame eating that amount in front of people so I'll always do it alone, even away from my husband and kids. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full. I then just feel shame and low mood and immediately get rid of the wrappers/evidence. I have an official BED diagnosis. It's mental torment sometimes. You obsess over food, even when you aren't binging or in that mindset. It's very isolating and traumatic at times too. It isn't a simple habit of eating too much. Binging episodes are very individualistic and although I wouldn't put a number of calories on a binge, you MUST know yourself, this is way too much food I'm consuming. This is why I put a lot of the blame for DJs eating habits on DW. There is no reason for him to be on 5k calories. If he was on 3-3.5k (which is still a lot) he will drop lbs like mad!
I do sort of get the idea that if you're eating more you are less likely to binge but for me personally it doesn't matter what I have eaten that day I just do it I keep going and if I feel full I will just wait an hour and then eat more. Problem is Dan Wheeler would just make me binge even more by his aberrant nature and horrendous grammar! I would rather take a professional's advice thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also have diagnosed BED and it honestly takes over my life. That’s why I foolishly signed up in the first place, I think when you are desperate and have tried everything you are always ready to try one more time. I feel embarrassed saying this, as I KNOW how tit DWs plan is, but I still watch the lives and have that small niggling voice in my head asking “should I try this again” and that’s how dangerous he is, his claims make people who are 100% certain that it won’t work doubt themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I also have diagnosed BED and it honestly takes over my life. That’s why I foolishly signed up in the first place, I think when you are desperate and have tried everything you are always ready to try one more time. I feel embarrassed saying this, as I KNOW how tit DWs plan is, but I still watch the lives and have that small niggling voice in my head asking “should I try this again” and that’s how dangerous he is, his claims make people who are 100% certain that it won’t work doubt themselves.
You don’t doubt yourself- you doubt the plan, you doubt him and that’s your instinct working right there. Spend your money getting expert help. Take care ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For me, binging isn't so much about how many calories I've consumed but the behaviour in which I did it. It sounds a bit sad, and it is to an extent, but preparation for a binge is one behaviour that's a result flag. So going to the shop or ordering in food in excess so instead of 1 share bag of sweets, you get 5, knowing you'll eat them all in one sitting. Only binging in a comfortable and familiar environment, like your home. I always feel a lot of great shame eating that amount in front of people so I'll always do it alone, even away from my husband and kids. I eat until I'm uncomfortably full. I then just feel shame and low mood and immediately get rid of the wrappers/evidence. I have an official BED diagnosis. It's mental torment sometimes. You obsess over food, even when you aren't binging or in that mindset. It's very isolating and traumatic at times too. It isn't a simple habit of eating too much. Binging episodes are very individualistic and although I wouldn't put a number of calories on a binge, you MUST know yourself, this is way too much food I'm consuming. This is why I put a lot of the blame for DJs eating habits on DW. There is no reason for him to be on 5k calories. If he was on 3-3.5k (which is still a lot) he will drop lbs like mad!
Id agree 100% here, he’s making out the binging a lot of us used to do after a slimming world weigh in is the same as the person who sits in the corner of a Tesco’s car park eating their way through a bag full of food before they go home as the same thing and they are miles apart. I used to eat next to nothing all day on weigh day and once I got home would eat all the things I didn’t eat during the day along with a big bag of Maltesers and some buttery toast, and many many people were the same, but I have never done the other type of binging. That’s the difference between binging through lack of calories and binging because you have a serious eating disorder, yes he can probably help with the first (mainly because he’s removed the weighing aspect), but he’s well out of his league with the second, no amount of calories given will stop the second because it isn’t about food.

Im so sorry you struggle like this and that charlatans like him feed off you. Do you have access to proper help? I know the last couple of years have made getting help for anything other than COVID an absolute nightmare and everyone has just been making do.

I do sort of get the idea that if you're eating more you are less likely to binge but for me personally it doesn't matter what I have eaten that day I just do it I keep going and if I feel full I will just wait an hour and then eat more. Problem is Dan Wheeler would just make me binge even more by his aberrant nature and horrendous grammar! I would rather take a professional's advice thank you!
This! youve succinctly explained what I was rambling about. He thinks that eating emotionally is the same as binging and it’s not, me eating a bar of chocolate on the drive home from work because it’s been a tit day is eating emotionally and there’s nothing wrong with it, I think this is what he’s trying to get at when he says binging is good for you, but because he’s an uneducated, semi literate loon who can’t get his words out, let alone a coherent sentence he gets it very wrong. A celebratory meal is emotional eating and is great and we should be able to use food in whatever way we need to, but when it becomes obsessive or in control of you is when you need help and he is not the man to give it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for all your kind comments, this really is a great wee community! I'm so sorry some are suffering like myself with BED. I agree, I was sucked in because at that point, I had really horrible thoughts about myself and didn't want to be here anymore. I have 2 children (one of which has autism) and even that wasn't enough to get me out of this way of thinking. I was so desperate when DW said he could cure my binging but here I am, 6 months after initial initial up, still binging but working with an ACTUAL therapist and nutritionist to be kind to myself, acknowledge the hardships and difficulties, put s plan on place, understand my triggers and behaviour patterns and I'm just eating at my maintenance calories whilst I do this so I'm not really losing a lot of weight but I'm not focusing on a number of calories but more how I feel so I'm used to eating until I'm satisfied not until I hit a number or uncomfortably full. DW is so dangerous, he really isn't saving lives, he's charging a ridiculous amount of money for duck all. £49? Absolutely nothing he offers is worth the original 25 never mind bloody 45!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For those who have cancelled payment, has there been any consequences for this ?

Reactions: 6
Guys, you are genuinely all amazing and lovely people, there’s a lot of negativity around Tattle at the moment, but this little group is just fantastic and I, for one, am very proud of each and every one of us. The love and support is something that Whanker can only dream of 💕

For those who have cancelled payment, has there been any consequences for this ?
No,he just makes empty threats that he can’t follow through with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You've all put this so well. There is a huge difference between emotional eating or even the occasional binge, and an actual eating disorder. It literally is the same as someone who has a glass of wine after a tit day or who even has a massive blow out on a birthday weekend, and an alcoholic whose drinking is impacting on every part of their life. He's preying on very vulnerable people and selling them false promises for his own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ash you have pulled out some comedy gold there girl. Pulling out NDAs like he's someone actually worth bleeping talking about!

He really must have thought that going viral on TT would give him celeb-like status.

Not so much celebrity, more like a bleeping liability.
He spews everything before anyone else anyway, so the nda isn't worth shitroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Be careful - Possible restraining order and court summons from his "Legal Department"

And if you believe that ...... you'll also believe in those flying pigs you saw outside the window a second ago.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey lovelies,

Just wanted to send lots of love and support to those of you who have spoken out about your BED. Thank you for enlightening us and I’m so sorry that you were duped more than anyone, it must have taken so much to reach out and give personal details to someone who was in no way equipped to help you. Until you shared your experiences here I’m not sure I fully comprehended how dangerous this man is. I believe he’s doing a huge amount of harm to DJ but the impact on people suffering with BED can’t be underestimated. I think you are all absolutely amazing people and I hope you’re getting the right support now ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ahhh I quote “just remove your card from the payment on the website “ 👍😝 wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice 😨 who knew 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s been an update on this one - but the comment from 8020 ……..
The academy is a ‘save’ space and Dan will ‘Goggle’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nearly had an aneurysm reading that garbled reply... they seriously need to go back to school.

We are district 12. We will take down the Capitol. We will share our experiences and more will join the collective.
Clearly he’s never seen hunger games.
Or even Antz, where they realise there were more of them than termites and took them down because STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
May the odds be ever in OuR favour 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ahhh I quote “just remove your card from the payment on the website “ 👍😝 wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice 😨 who knew 😜
Wait where lol

Another bloody emotional eating vid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.