Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Opalfruit8 for the brilliant title!

So its been a busy week here at TCHQ. I shall do my best to recap:

We have established that TCHQ is the working of 79 amazing people that have all been bitten by Dan/8020 in some way. He still tells people all of this is down to 6-7 trolly cunts.

Prices doubled on Monday to £49 but he thought he would extend it by another day for a 'last chance bargain'.

He subsequently went AWOL with a supposed tummy bug, no doubt making any newbies think what the duck was going on when they have been greeted by Dumb and Dumber on their screens for the last few days, with no mention of nutrition, movement or mindset.

He celebrated 2 million likes, but failed to mention it was mainly down to Kazza or Sam pressing like so vigorously during the lives that you would have thought they were frigging themselves off.

We were also treated to some before and after photos of some legends this week - again he failed to mention one was out of date and the person in Q had been vocal about being back at their starting measurements

His business manager acknowledged that stroking someone's ego doesn't grow business, but happily works with the most egotistical being any of us have ever known?

Squealer resurfaced today (probably after reading here) and admits he lied as hes under a lot of stress, and his mental health is suffering. Would be believable if this hadnt already been predicted a few tines by some of own here at TCHQ. He has form for doing the same things over and over.

Dont worry though everyone, he will be fine for Sunday and and filming the advert for Sky - he would never miss an opportunity to have the attention on him would he?!

Hope that was ok, I have probably missed something!

#1 over and out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well done to @Opalfruit8 for the brilliant title!

So its been a busy week here at TCHQ. I shall do my best to recap:

We have established that TCHQ is the working of 79 amazing people that have all been bitten by Dan/8020 in some way. He still tells people all of this is down to 6-7 trolly cunts.

Prices doubled on Monday to £49 but he thought he would extend it by another day for a 'last chance bargain'.

He subsequently went AWOL with a supposed tummy bug, no doubt making any newbies think what the duck was going on when they have been greeted by Dumb and Dumber on their screens for the last few days, with no mention of nutrition, movement or mindset.

He celebrated 2 million likes, but failed to mention it was mainly down to Kazza or Sam pressing like so vigorously during the lives that you would have thought they were frigging themselves off.

We were also treated to some before and after photos of some legends this week - again he failed to mention one was out of date and the person in Q had been vocal about being back at their starting measurements

His business manager acknowledged that stroking someone's ego doesn't grow business, but happily works with the most egotistical being any of us have ever known?

Squealer resurfaced today (probably after reading here) and admits he lied as hes under a lot of stress, and his mental health is suffering. Would be believable if this hadnt already been predicted a few tines by some of own here at TCHQ. He has form for doing the same things over and over.

Dont worry though everyone, he will be fine for Sunday and and filming the advert for Sky - he would never miss an opportunity to have the attention on him would he?!

Hope that was ok, I have probably missed something!

#1 over and out
Brilliant recap @DansBarmyArmy . I'm not witty enough to start a thread!

Reactions: 9
Great recap!

I do believe Whanker's mental health has taken a hit - he got called out for trying to blackmail unhappy customers, has had to hike his prices as his business is failing, and the growing number of people who see him for what he is doesn't seem to be stemming (and I don't just mean us "trolls").

But I don't feel sorry for him. He did all this damage himself, and also brags about not being medicated as if it makes him somehow better than other people with poor mental health. Plus the fact, he's playing it for sympathy - funny how over the years he's only been off sick with "mental health" when things are on the verge of catching up with all his lies and cons.

I've been on medication for depression since 2003 (on and off, latest stint has been 4yrs). I have had to take time off work for it, sure. But as a manager I ensure that, if I were to be off, my team is trained, capable and so integrated into what we do that things can carry on without me, at least in the short term. That he has no backup plan, or "cohosts" with ANY knowledge that can cover in his absence shouts volumes. This is the Dan Wheeler show, after all - if it isn't about him, it doesn't happen. No business continuity, no safe guarding for customers. And of course, hell will be unleashed if they dare to point out that they've essentially paid for a week of nothing. Wow, £49...so worth it.

Reactions: 15
Hey 51 here! I totally called this but then, I think we all did didn’t we. Soooooo, he took an MH break. Still think it was drink and drug induced but, say I gave him the benefit of the doubt, WHY is he taking people’s money saying he can help them? Surely this isn’t the job for someone struggling with their mental health?

Reactions: 11
Ermmm have I missed the 1k prize giveaway ? Thought it was going live at 6 pm today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great recap!

I do believe Whanker's mental health has taken a hit - he got called out for trying to blackmail unhappy customers, has had to hike his prices as his business is failing, and the growing number of people who see him for what he is doesn't seem to be stemming (and I don't just mean us "trolls").

But I don't feel sorry for him. He did all this damage himself, and also brags about not being medicated as if it makes him somehow better than other people with poor mental health. Plus the fact, he's playing it for sympathy - funny how over the years he's only been off sick with "mental health" when things are on the verge of catching up with all his lies and cons.

I've been on medication for depression since 2003 (on and off, latest stint has been 4yrs). I have had to take time off work for it, sure. But as a manager I ensure that, if I were to be off, my team is trained, capable and so integrated into what we do that things can carry on without me, at least in the short term. That he has no backup plan, or "cohosts" with ANY knowledge that can cover in his absence shouts volumes. This is the Dan Wheeler show, after all - if it isn't about him, it doesn't happen. No business continuity, no safe guarding for customers. And of course, hell will be unleashed if they dare to point out that they've essentially paid for a week of nothing. Wow, £49...so worth it.
Great recap!

Absolutely spot on. Hes only got himself to blame for all of this.

The website page for price increase is updated. I didnt realise they increased sign up fees too.
What Is The Sign Up Fee For?
Simply put, macros and calories. One of our expert coaches will do this, personalised to you. Usually this happens within 48 hours of joining the plan, once you’ve filled out your consultation form and submitted it back to us.

£50 for macros and cals !! It takes just 5 mins to work that out with a few details.

So even that has gone up 100%

• Wow
  • Angry
Absolutely spot on. Hes only got himself to blame for all of this.
100% 🙌 Dan Wheeler is ripping people off, bullying, harassing, blackmailing & threatening people. He needs to do better. He is a fraud, a liar, a narcissist, misogynist and a serial conman.
He has the potential to turn this around and do better but he never will, his enablers will keep him in the same cycle of destruction.

I don't feel sorry for him 1 iota. I saw what he did to all of those women and the stress he caused to a pregnant woman, death threats to another, I mean we must never forget what this meat-head is capable of.

I am proud of us and the tiktok accounts calling him out. If it saves just 1 person from going through the hell he put us through then it's worth it 👌 👊
Love you all
#17 TCHQ over and out 😘

Ermmm have I missed the 1k prize giveaway ? Thought it was going live at 6 pm today
I wonder if our eyes on the inside can let us know what's happening with the competition 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
#13 reporting for duty. I Filled an ex friend of DW in on the drama and they are not at all surprised and even said that this was a familiar pattern. So we just wait for him to implode now..

Reactions: 12
100% 🙌 Dan Wheeler is ripping people off, bullying, harassing, blackmailing & threatening people. He needs to do better. He is a fraud, a liar, a narcissist, misogynist and a serial conman.
He has the potential to turn this around and do better but he never will, his enablers will keep him in the same cycle of destruction.

I don't feel sorry for him 1 iota. I saw what he did to all of those women and the stress he caused to a pregnant woman, death threats to another, I mean we must never forget what this meat-head is capable of.

I am proud of us and the tiktok accounts calling him out. If it saves just 1 person from going through the hell he put us through then it's worth it 👌 👊
Love you all
#17 TCHQ over and out 😘

I wonder if our eyes on the inside can let us know what's happening with the competition 👀
Still nothing

Reactions: 2
What happened to the give aways and daily lives ??
Dumb and Dumber stood in for him yesterday and today. Not one of the qualified nutritionists he boasts about, or the PT's ... no, just randomers Sean & Kaz talking absolute shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#reporting for duty. Been away for a few days and just had a proper chuckle at this

Paolo, I salute you 👏 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Think I just fell in love with Paolo!

So...gone 7.30 and the 6.00 post/live (seems to be confusion even around that) still hasn't materialised.

What an amateur shitshow... A professional business would have had that post done, scheduled and ready to go days in advance.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.