Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this be added to the police investigation? Given their history with you it could be considered quite intimidating
He is, along with his wife and SR. They are employees/ representatives of the business.

Oh my bleeping hell that’s the best one yet!!!!!

I missed this earlier. You ok Missus?
Yeah - I just thought ……. How pathetic and stupid are these people (and I mean all of them).

Reactions: 6
And in fact, NOT breastfeeding is associated with eating behaviours linked to obesity in 5yr olds- https://www.nature.com/articles/s41430-020-00764-7

Exactly - the sole problem with Whanker, his mentality, the plan, his garbage advice. HIS OPINION. Not science, not evidence base, just his own opinion.

The breastfeeding thing has got me really pissed off. Formula milk is designed to have the same nutritional content (as much as possible) to breast milk, including fats, carbs/sugars etc. This is just another example of his misogyny - it's all your mother's fault.

But breastfeeding actually works on a more instinctual hunger/satiety basis. With formula milk, the portions are the same for every baby at the same age/weight (I can't remember which...), and parents can get quite anxious about making sure the baby takes the whole feed, or not giving more than the instructed feed. But breastfeeding, the volume is invisible - it's the baby who regulates their intake. Isn't that the very basis of mindful, non-binge eating?!
I've been thinking about my kids and how I feed them recently and realised that actually an element of Binge eating comes from us.
Eat all your dinner or you get no dessert - why? Why do I do this? I learned it from my mum and no doubt she learned it from hers.
Awww you fell over and hurt yourself? Have a treat! You did well at school? Have a treat!
I'm really really conscious of how we see food now and trying my best not to use it as an emotional plaster/reward etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! #1 checking in!

I see a few new names posting- welcome to TCHQ ❤

If we havent already allocated you a number, let us know. We currently have 77 amazing people that have stood up to be counted.

Dan calls us trolls, I call us a team - we are all here for the sams reason: to make people aware of him and his 8020 Lifestyle Scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been thinking about my kids and how I feed them recently and realised that actually an element of Binge eating comes from us.
Eat all your dinner or you get no dessert - why? Why do I do this? I learned it from my mum and no doubt she learned it from hers.
Awww you fell over and hurt yourself? Have a treat! You did well at school? Have a treat!
I'm really really conscious of how we see food now and trying my best not to use it as an emotional plaster/reward etc .
Yep! I've always been aware of this with my kids, and try not to use food as a soother or reward...though it can be hard!

Through things my mum has told me and through therapy, I think my binge eating stems from when I was 18m old. My mum and I had been really ill, and she ended up going into labour with my brother at 29wks. I was still unwell and refusing to eat much of anything, and my parents had a desperately ill premie (and my mum was really unwell too), and so when they realised all I would eat was chocolate pudding...well, that's what I got. I don't blame them, it must have been a horrible time and they were no doubt thinking "well, at least she's eating something." I didn't grow up in an unhealthy house, and actually my parents didn't really use food as a reward or bribe or anything, but I do think those few months when I was little sparked a pattern of food behaviour in me.

Both my mum and brother made it, btw. He's one of the fittest people I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seems he can help with any type of illness... 😡😡😡
Has he ever claimed to be able to help people suffering from cancer?

We can't - it's not possible
This really concerns me…. The guy needs to totally stay in his lane. I am with another online coach who absolutely categorically will NOT give specific advice to people who are not clients as they are not insured to do so - and will explicitly state that in lives if specifics are asked by random viewers. They will also be clear and honest when it’s beyond their scope. Unlike THIS douche. It’s been said so many times before but he’s gonna cause serious harm to someone.

Reactions: 14
Contact your bank and ask them to stop payment as you have been missold a product. You arent the only one to feel that way.

Are you new to the thread, if so, welcome to TCHQ ❤
Yes I'm a newbie , thanks. I'll contact my bank today 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm a newbie , thanks. I'll contact my bank today 🙂
Welcome #78 ❤

645 in Acadamy this morning says +52 in the last week but the number stays around the same so ppl are leaving at around the same rate as going in n that was in the £25 a month price wonder how fast these numbers drop now with his 100% price hike ? 😂😂

Welcome #78 ❤

645 in Acadamy this morning says +52 in the last week but the number stays around the same so ppl are leaving at around the same rate as going in n that was in the £25 a month price wonder how fast these numbers drop now with his 100% price hike ? 😂😂
Nearly live o clock 😖😖😖 wonder if it’s another binge eating special 5 th day in a row 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny you mention the eat all of your tea mindset. I was forced to eat all my tea as a child and I’ve always been mindful with my own child that I won’t force her to finish a plate of food. She regulates when she’s full herself. Even pudding she will often only eat half of it and say she’s full. I had a bit of a to do with a friend a few weeks ago because my child had tea at their house and wasn’t allowed pudding unless she ate everything on the plate. My child sat at the table crying for ages because she didn’t want to eat it all

• Sad
  • Heart
No lives today ? Where’s whankey 🤔🤔🤔
Double the price for less shite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe he’s actually decided to give the academy some attention
Is he live in there?

Reactions: 6
Crying into his codeine
Well newbies can’t say they hadn’t been warned. A look on TP or TT would have put them in the picture. Already letting down his new customers, although to be fair, his lives are horrendous. I never make it past watching for 2 minutes.

Reactions: 9
Sou
No lives today ? Where’s whankey 🤔🤔🤔
Double the price for less shite 😂😂😂😂
Sources tell me he was absent from the Scamademy live too, but managed to comment.

Apparently hes ' ill' - for someone apparently fit and healthy hes '' ill' quite a lot dont you think?

Anyway day 2 of the new price and hes nowhere to be seen. This mornings live was apparently 'banter' with Sean and Kaz to fill the gap cos obviously they cant answer any Qs...

Imagine paying £49 a month for this shower of shite!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Well newbies can’t say they hadn’t been warned. A look on TP or TT would have put them in the picture. Already letting down his new customers, although to be fair, his lives are horrendous. I never make it past watching for 2 minutes.
Most of it he’s stuttering, sniffing or eating. And the constant thrum of “GANG GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY”. No one is asking fuckhead because you’re a know nothing charlatan.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most of it he’s stuttering, sniffing or eating. And the constant thrum of “GANG GET YOUR QUESTIONS IN HOW CAN I HELP YOU TODAY”. No one is asking fuckhead because you’re a know nothing charlatan.
Exactly, and also no negative comments/questions allowed so that narrows the scope rather a lot 😉
Here's a quick mockup for ya if you're getting withdrawals.....
"Gang! Binge eating, which of these 5 things do you do......fnaar fnaar, Penises, sex, masturbation,..... gobble gobble all I do is ruin lives, you've been Whankered 😉👉"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sou

Sources tell me he was absent from the Scamademy live too, but managed to comment.

Apparently hes ' ill' - for someone apparently fit and healthy hes '' ill' quite a lot dont you think?

Anyway day 2 of the new price and hes nowhere to be seen. This mornings live was apparently 'banter' with Sean and Kaz to fill the gap cos obviously they cant answer any Qs...

Imagine paying £49 a month for this shower of shite!
Sooooo, didn't he do this before? Started not showing up and leaving Nicky and Hannah to do the dirty work? At least they were qualified!

Wtf is he doing!? Too mashed to go on live and he knows we would spot it a mile off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sooooo, didn't he do this before? Started not showing up and leaving Nicky and Hannah to do the dirty work? At least they were qualified!

Wtf is he doing!? Too mashed to go on live and he knows we would spot it a mile off!
Yep, obviously why he couldn't be shown on camera.

Funny you mention the eat all of your tea mindset. I was forced to eat all my tea as a child and I’ve always been mindful with my own child that I won’t force her to finish a plate of food. She regulates when she’s full herself. Even pudding she will often only eat half of it and say she’s full. I had a bit of a to do with a friend a few weeks ago because my child had tea at their house and wasn’t allowed pudding unless she ate everything on the plate. My child sat at the table crying for ages because she didn’t want to eat it all
Thats awful, my kiddo has a very small appetite especially compared to some other kids her age, she wouldn't have coped with that well at all.

Reactions: 4
🤔🤔🤔 how is someone who is apparently so fit and full of nutrition always ill? Fighting infections all the time ? Because I may be overweight and I smoke but I v not been to the drs in the last 12 yr for antibiotics or any medication 🧐🤔 so I may not be an athlete but I am not unhealthy either
Well not as unhealthy as him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.