Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, but it's his notes not off Google. I know this because someone has just asked and I'm one of the 3 listening on FB lol

Hang on, brekkie has turned up. Mmm...so it seems that we are the only ones watching? That doesn't say much for him or us! I'm listening while I clean the toilet. Somehow, it seemed fitting
If it's his notes then surely he should be even more familiar with them and definitely not have to read them!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cant listen anymore I cant cope with the constant use of the word "gang"
Gang, mate, dude, just drives me insane. I’m at the point where I can’t stand seeing his face, I blocked him on my main tiktok so I have to specifically go and search him out on my second one, same as StillVeryFatDan, I just can’t stand disingenuous people and they both personify it. The one tiny bit I caught this morning is that the plan works if you are positive and make an effort, if it doesn’t work it’s because you’re negative and not trying hard enough, nothing to do with crappy customer service and lack of help from him and his team and because it’s too generic.

If it's his notes then surely he should be even more familiar with them and definitely not have to read them!
Is he dyslexic? His reading skills and pronunciation are awful, if he is, and no shame if he is, maybe don’t read out live? Listening to him butcher the same sentence over and over again is painful. As he is so fond of saying “it’s a shame”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right then gang, spies have come up trumps again so I thought I would leave you with this little beauty before I go to bed.

Yesterday (13/9) Lord Twaticus did some TTs congratulating the results of some Legends.

I give you example A. Pretty impressive results. Except that these photos were taken on June 30th. And on 6th Sept example A posted about not being on plan during the holidays and being back to their starting measurements whilst also lacking motivation and confidence.

Misleading much. This is where it gets interesting...

DW then posts the same story to Insta. Example A comments thanking DW for everything. For someone that lacked motivation and confidence 7 days ago, DW really has worked some magic here!

His post isnt factual because shes posted to say shes back at her starting measurements and her comments just aren't true!

Who is enabling who here?!
Why is it when the photos always different fatter closer hands down , a leaner further away hands up.

Reactions: 4
Why is it when the photos always different fatter closer hands down , a leaner further away hands up.
Unless they’re in the same clothes and stood in exactly the same position I don’t give it much credibility I’m afraid. He should be ashamed of promoting this when she has very vocally stated in his academy that it isn’t working for her, one week on holiday and being unwell and it’s thrown her back to the start, so she obviously learned nothing.

Reactions: 10
do we have numbers whos watching the live everywhere.. 2 on Ytube and one is me.
And me

So
Day 3 in the big whanker house
And it's still the same topic as it was last Thursday
Surely you can find something else to talk about
Not everyone is a binge eater
Some of us just like food all of the time dude

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Quality content over in wheelers garage I see. Is his plan solely focused on binge eating now? Cuz it sure seems that way

Reactions: 8
Quality content over in wheelers garage I see. Is his plan solely focused on binge eating now? Cuz it sure seems that way
Bizarre! Also, you really can’t diagnose yourself with a binge Eating Disorder, he’s asking five questions and telling people if they say yes to three then they have it! Is it really that simple? No! Disordered eating is way different to an Eating Disorder.

Why doesn’t he focus on the 80/20 aspect? After all it’s the name of his bloody plan, try explaining to people about 80% nutritious and what nutritious really is (here’s a clue, croissants, crisps and Moam aren’t in it) and what the 20% represents.

Reactions: 13
I'm quadraplegic and have m.e and he did nothing to help me. One of the step instructors was great at trying to adapt things for my circumstances but I asked a few questions on lives and he didn't seem to understand my limitations at all. He said on TT I think that his mum has fibromyalgia so I thought he'd appreciate that I can't just "do more exercise".

He only says that because I'm bed bound and used to use a smart watch to calculate 'arm steps'. Obviously it's not as good as real steps but I'm in a wheelchair so me and 1 of his step instructors came up with that. She used to add in arm moves to her step classes for me. Nothing to do with dw and it pisses me off that he makes out like he adapted the plan for me!!!

I used to lie in bed doing exactly that 🤣🤣🤣

It was definitely before July when I stopped watching and I seem to remember he was in some sort of car park not in the usual garden spot. I think it was in the academy
it sounds to me that everyone should be encouraging the above instructor their own plan.

There's another 'transformation ' tik tok from one of his arse lickers today

Reactions: 3
Unless they’re in the same clothes and stood in exactly the same position I don’t give it much credibility I’m afraid. He should be ashamed of promoting this when she has very vocally stated in his academy that it isn’t working for her, one week on holiday and being unwell and it’s thrown her back to the start, so she obviously learned nothing.
In his latest "before and after" photos the woman's posture is totally different - she's more upright and sucked in on the 2nd photo and it looks as if her bum is resting on the worktop so it looks higher and more pert😂

• Haha
In his latest "before and after" photos the woman's posture is totally different - she's more upright and sucked in on the 2nd photo and it looks as if her bum is resting on the worktop so it looks higher and more pert😂
Pull that tape measure a bit tighter dude. There you go! Result! Poppycock

Reactions: 4
Wheeler mate you look like a nodding dog at the end of all your TT posts, if you are reading this please stop I am sure i'm getting whiplash watching you almost headbut the screen :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.