Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this too! He said you had to transfer the weight from one leg to the other for it to be counted! 😂 Which is odd…because I’m pretty sure that when I lift one leg to step, my weight is transferred through the other….even when I’m stood on the spot!
And propel yourself forward or backward ……. And yet when I didn’t have time to do 10k steps (because I spend all day studying - which you need to be seated for) …….. I was told by SR to try stepping on the spot waiting for the kettle to boil 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When that didn’t work (obviously) - Liam told me to try HiiT 😂😂😂😂😂 not steps 😂😂😂😂😂 (I can’t do HiiT and that went against the STEPS ONLY advice).

The obvious solution for me was to reduce my calories……… but no. That can’t happen.

Do you know why I think they refuse to do that? I suspect he has a chart which says 10k steps at a certain weight burns X amount of calories……. And no other information. No ability to divide that number by 10k and then multiply it by the number of steps ………. And so ……. Calories can never be lowered. If I had the chart I could do the maths. (Though I’d never put myself on maintenance to lose weight either)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sure it was on some of the lives and then discussed in the academy, it must have been around april/may of this year x
It was asked in the Academy because I responded saying I hope it does count if not a lot of my steps would be void lol. Then shortly after it was asked in an academy live and he said absolutely they do not count, something about they only count if you're moving forward I can't quite remember but I do remember telling him to shut up in my head 😂😂 someone said so walking on a treadmill doesn't count? He said yes that counts but running doesn't 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The website for social media stats shows he’s had blocks of followers this weekend. Literally exact numbers - 1,700, 1,300, 2,400. Hes 100% buying followers. The numbers are always always exact not like 1432 etc.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice early check in today #9
Let’s see what tit show unfolds today 😂

Reactions: 6
It was asked in the Academy because I responded saying I hope it does count if not a lot of my steps would be void lol. Then shortly after it was asked in an academy live and he said absolutely they do not count, something about they only count if you're moving forward I can't quite remember but I do remember telling him to shut up in my head 😂😂 someone said so walking on a treadmill doesn't count? He said yes that counts but running doesn't 😂🥴
The last I heard treadmill steps only count if you put it on a set incline and speed, can’t remember the exact figures but it mimics walking on pavement apparently. Also everyone on the VIP plans seem to going to the gym and have a workout plan from Liam (the three ive seen lately) so why are they encouraged to do more/other exercise but everyone else is just walk more. I’d much rather go to a gym or class for an hour and not walk more!

Also this really gets my goat up in the academy, you can go at your own pace but you can’t reset your start, this person will come to the end of the 4 months and be paying monthly till she catches up. Spoke to someone else who doesn’t want to come forward who was told this due to personal family struggles was told to start from wk1 she was 3/4 weeks in & thought it reset the clock due to the way it was worded come to the end of the 4 month commitment she was still struggling to move on to other weeks mindset work or videos and told she had to continue to pay monthly to access the content till she finished. She’s still there now :-(
(I know businesses aren’t going to allow people to stop and start their 16 week as they want but at least make sure they understand that)

Attachments

• Sad
And how exactly does he help the disabled person that cannot walk and do steps?
My sister has MS, confined to a wheelchair, has put on wieght but cannot do anything exercise wise. She just about manages to push the control lever on her electric wheelchair.

I'm quadraplegic and have m.e and he did nothing to help me. One of the step instructors was great at trying to adapt things for my circumstances but I asked a few questions on lives and he didn't seem to understand my limitations at all. He said on TT I think that his mum has fibromyalgia so I thought he'd appreciate that I can't just "do more exercise".

He always gives some bullshit about arm exercises. But, as in your sister's case, being in a wheelchair doesn't always mean it's only legs that someone can't use. Plus, your upper body muscles are smaller than your lower body, so burn less calories. And walking isn't just a lower body exercise. It doesn't equate even when it can be substituted in. He's full of tit.

He only says that because I'm bed bound and used to use a smart watch to calculate 'arm steps'. Obviously it's not as good as real steps but I'm in a wheelchair so me and 1 of his step instructors came up with that. She used to add in arm moves to her step classes for me. Nothing to do with dw and it pisses me off that he makes out like he adapted the plan for me!!!

Here’s me picturing people wildly swinging and waving their arms to burn calories
I used to lie in bed doing exactly that 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone remember when he said that steps on the spot don’t count? Or where?

It was definitely before July when I stopped watching and I seem to remember he was in some sort of car park not in the usual garden spot. I think it was in the academy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm quadraplegic and have m.e and he did nothing to help me. One of the step instructors was great at trying to adapt things for my circumstances but I asked a few questions on lives and he didn't seem to understand my limitations at all. He said on TT I think that his mum has fibromyalgia so I thought he'd appreciate that I can't just "do more exercise".

He only says that because I'm bed bound and used to use a smart watch to calculate 'arm steps'. Obviously it's not as good as real steps but I'm in a wheelchair so me and 1 of his step instructors came up with that. She used to add in arm moves to her step classes for me. Nothing to do with dw and it pisses me off that he makes out like he adapted the plan for me!!!

I used to lie in bed doing exactly that 🤣🤣🤣

It was definitely before July when I stopped watching and I seem to remember he was in some sort of car park not in the usual garden spot. I think it was in the academy

I have my sources on it 😏

The website for social media stats shows he’s had blocks of followers this weekend. Literally exact numbers - 1,700, 1,300, 2,400. Hes 100% buying followers. The numbers are always always exact not like 1432 etc.
Buying followers on TT breaks the community guides on integrity and authenticity, it’s clearly stated that you must not do that. So if whanker is doing that it’s very dodgy. So it looks like he needs boosted numbers to boost his ego. However boosted numbers don’t mean a thing unless he can convert to sales. Do we know if numbers are up?

Reactions: 10
And propel yourself forward or backward ……. And yet when I didn’t have time to do 10k steps (because I spend all day studying - which you need to be seated for) …….. I was told by SR to try stepping on the spot waiting for the kettle to boil 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When that didn’t work (obviously) - Liam told me to try HiiT 😂😂😂😂😂 not steps 😂😂😂😂😂 (I can’t do HiiT and that went against the STEPS ONLY advice).

The obvious solution for me was to reduce my calories……… but no. That can’t happen.

Do you know why I think they refuse to do that? I suspect he has a chart which says 10k steps at a certain weight burns X amount of calories……. And no other information. No ability to divide that number by 10k and then multiply it by the number of steps ………. And so ……. Calories can never be lowered. If I had the chart I could do the maths. (Though I’d never put myself on maintenance to lose weight either)
Maybe it draws out the process so you’re a member for longer? A bit like those naughty driving instructions who drag out the lessons to make more money.

Does that make one more down today? Although it will take them a couple of days to add the massive crowd of people who will have signed up since the plan was upgraded this week 😉

Maybe it draws out the process so you’re a member for longer? A bit like those naughty driving instructions who drag out the lessons to make more money.
Salty snacks in the pub to make you drink more. B*stards! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Buying followers also means nothing in terms of engagement. Unless he’s paying for engagement too, standard bots don’t like or comment on tit, so all it does it make his engagement look even shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buying followers also means nothing in terms of engagement. Unless he’s paying for engagement too, standard bots don’t like or comment on tit, so all it does it make his engagement look even shitter
Yep 100% this!!

Reactions: 4
My fun and games with whanker has already started this morning. The only problem with us being incognito on here is trying to work out who’s who on TT ….so if any of you get a DM on there….just pretend it’s not me as I want to stay in character.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My fun and games with whanker has already started this morning. The only problem with us being incognito on here is trying to work out who’s who on TT ….so if any of you get a DM on there….just pretend it’s not me as I want to stay in character.😂
Here’s me searching everywhere for this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else had DJ liking your comments on tiktok it seems any comments made about his wife ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When you have no qualifications in or indeed any understanding of a subject you just read someone else's stuff off Google! If this whanker knew what he was doing he would know his tit inside out, it would just flow naturally. He is an utter cockwomble. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.