Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do we have numbers whos watching the live everywhere.. 2 on Ytube and one is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His whole plan is based around steps being the best form of exercise for fat loss. So much so that he says any other exercise does not count towards steps and is just a bonus on top of steps.
I remember when my OH started the 8020 plan one of the first rules drilled into him was that steps only counted if you walked them. They didn't count if you jogged, ran or cycled them. For me this was about the 6th red flag (bullshit alert) in 2 days. By his reasoning if you ran a marathon the steps wouldn't count. I understand the aspect of NEAT but to exclude all other steps is just ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One is me

Publicly advocating drugs and binge eating to make you feel better. Hmm

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Seriously, another live about serotonin, carbs and drugs?! No wonder no one is watching.

• Wow
He's got his trusty ruler out.. time to talk about the exact same thing he did a couple of days ago 🤦‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And reading from a screen!

yes, but it's his notes not off Google. I know this because someone has just asked and I'm one of the 3 listening on FB lol

Hang on, brekkie has turned up. Mmm...so it seems that we are the only ones watching? That doesn't say much for him or us! I'm listening while I clean the toilet. Somehow, it seemed fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant listen anymore I cant cope with the constant use of the word "gang"

Reactions: 12
“I spent thousands on counsellors and no one told me this” (re emotional eating being a good thing because it’s preferred compared to drugs or drink)
He replies with
“Exactly. My names Dan wheeler all I do is change lives”

ffs. The reason no one has told you that is because it’s bollocks

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bonjour all, number 7 (i think?!?!) Checking in, had a wee socials break and just caught up on many pages... so, the new improved content is the same old tit for double the whack, 🤔 colour me shocked. The whole giveaway thing stinks of narcissistic altruism and character preservation. I remember the live where he said steps on the spot don't count, something to do with the forward momentum enganging more muscles apparently, but surely steps on the spot are better than no steps whatsoever... so discouraging movement and disregarding effort to people who may be struggling seems anti positive in the mindset area.

Thanks you brain for "anti positive" clearly I needed the word negative but brain said no!!😂

• Haha
I hope so, I think it’s weird how everyone has to prove they were signed to the plan but they accept 5 star reviews of someone who starts by saying they don’t do the plan.
I emailed Trust Pilot about this - questioning the integrity of the review system and therefore their organisation - In that 80/20 can flag EVERY negative review, but TP allow every 5 star review to stay on as honest and genuine - no need to be 'proven'. The reply was pretty woolly - Not at all reassuring.

1631695223247.png

Reactions: 7
I emailed Trust Pilot about this - questioning the integrity of the review system and therefore their organisation - In that 80/20 can flag EVERY negative review, but TP allow every 5 star review to stay on as honest and genuine - no need to be 'proven'. The reply was pretty woolly - Not at all reassuring.

View attachment 763818
Where’s his tp team ? The ones he said were going to have all the negative reviews removed ? Where’s his legal team ? Where’s all our letters ??? Bloke is full of wind n piss 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so on the live this morning a regular maybe even a mini legend posted about wanting to take 'new' progress pictures but their partner got in late and they couldnt wait to eat for that long until they got up

happy with your progress and want comparrison pictures show real life with breakfast in yer belly! smacks of not eating before the old SW weigh in ... which angers DW

Reactions: 18

View attachment 763818
It annoys me customers can only flag one review. I can’t flag more than one at all

• Heart
It annoys me customers can only flag one review. I can’t flag more than one at all
Has anyone flagged the one from Nessa's husband? - surely employee's husband isnt on ?? - And a VERY SPECIAL LIVE IN employee at that ;)

Just a quick one troops...

Is this the vid you were after about steps?!

I have to work today- I am so far behind because I have been so addicted to Tattle 😂😂

Reactions: 4

View attachment 763818
I also messaged them and they didn’t even respond. They definitely don’t treat reviews equally though!

Where’s his tp team ? The ones he said were going to have all the negative reviews removed ? Where’s his legal team ? Where’s all our letters ??? Bloke is full of wind n piss 😖
His legal team is him googling tit I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.