Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know there is a guy I follow in America, he makes up food parcels every single day and delivers them to the homeless, he gets them medical assistance if needed, helps them get into rehab if wanted and has actually got a few into work. Gets them clothing, tents etc etc etc. He does it all out of pocket, granted he has a link should anyone want to donate but he doesn't push it. He records to bring awareness to the extreme poverty in his state. He really is quite the human and I wouldn't put DW anywhere close. He is not a hero, he's a money grabbing, fame hungry charlatan! It needs to stop he doesn't deserve that pedestal at all!
Oh yeah promotion is fine, but it's what is being promoted that I take umbrage with. Like Marcus Rashford's food for hungry kids, I believe totally that was someone using the platform to help others, and it sounds like this guy you follow does the same thing. I've even mentioned some of the causes I have been involved in, to raise awareness about them. As I am anonymous here I am OK to mention it, but every Xmas I give money to my local night shelter in place of buying gifts for my relatives that are no longer with us. I choose to not tell anyone, I just feel nice for knowing I've done something nice.

So when Dan is signing off with 'All I do I help people!' in a smug passive aggressive tone the humility of the statement is negated. The same with the whole 'You've been Wheelered', which is just a bit sinister. It's clear that he isn't trying to raise awareness about anything other than Daniel Wheeler. Even this supposed work he wanted to do for a good causes, was done under the banner of Daniel Wheeler clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wheeler mate you look like a nodding dog at the end of all your TT posts, if you are reading this please stop I am sure i'm getting whiplash watching you almost headbut the screen :ROFLMAO:
It's the constant pointing finger for me :mad:

Reactions: 4
When it’s the same handful of people commenting on lives so it looks like 66 people want to actually ask him something.🙄

Oh yeah promotion is fine, but it's what is being promoted that I take umbrage with. Like Marcus Rashford's food for hungry kids, I believe totally that was someone using the platform to help others, and it sounds like this guy you follow does the same thing. I've even mentioned some of the causes I have been involved in, to raise awareness about them. As I am anonymous here I am OK to mention it, but every Xmas I give money to my local night shelter in place of buying gifts for my relatives that are no longer with us. I choose to not tell anyone, I just feel nice for knowing I've done something nice.

So when Dan is signing off with 'All I do I help people!' in a smug passive aggressive tone the humility of the statement is negated. The same with the whole 'You've been Wheelered', which is just a bit sinister. It's clear that he isn't trying to raise awareness about anything other than Daniel Wheeler. Even this supposed work he wanted to do for a good causes, was done under the banner of Daniel Wheeler clout.
And I mean, he’s effectively collected money off other people to help so let’s not get too excited! I mean, I guess it would be a bit more exciting to learn how much he collected and exactly who he helped with it!

Reactions: 5
The video showing people’s transformations is useless these people are standing in different positions, which will make them look slimmer . Apart from one person where I cannot see much difference !

• Heart
Question - How many of you have now officially contacted Trading Standards following failure to receive your refund ??!

Reactions: 3
The video showing people’s transformations is useless these people are standing in different positions, which will make them look slimmer . Apart from one person where I cannot see much difference !
Agreed! I notice you are new - welcome! Have we allocated you a number? X

Reactions: 7
Hi and welcome to TCHQ!

Reactions: 2
Heres another Squealer classic...

The video that 'made him a bit of a big deal over on TikTok' categorically states that he believes no woman should be on less than 1600 calories, yet 5 days ago his response to a Q states differently?!

Those drugs are really playing havoc with our Whankers memory it seems.
He is like the english weather... changable

• Haha
Does this mean he’s just buying a number to look good - it’s not actual real people behind those numbers to then interact with him cos he’s bought them ? Forgive my stupidness on all things social media !!

yes, but it's his notes not off Google. I know this because someone has just asked and I'm one of the 3 listening on FB lol

Hang on, brekkie has turned up. Mmm...so it seems that we are the only ones watching? That doesn't say much for him or us! I'm listening while I clean the toilet. Somehow, it seemed fitting
Oh this made me really laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry question above was in relation to buying ‘followers’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Question for all you tattle trolls..after signing up to 8020 did you find yourself with a sudden influx of emails (aside the 8020 marketing) from
Other companies you haven’t signed up to?

I used a newish email address when I signed up to 8020 and keep getting tons of new marketing/spam emails which I know I havent signed up for and a friend of mine also signed up is receiving very similar.

They all have unsubscribe buttons on the bottom Of the email but im reluctant to click on that as there are so many scams around I just report them as junk but there are so many new ones appearing all time time. It might be completely unrelated and I doubt I can prove anything just curious if others here have experienced the same

• Wow
oh my god.. Little Frankie said f' you to notsophatt on a live. He quickly shut it off after she almost kicked him in the head. She is in back of car, him in front.. Charming child, and DW and his clan thinks the sun shines from this family

• Haha
  • Wow
Did his pod cast with phat Dan ever take off ? Ide just like to know if was a hit on not .I thought it was a load of crap 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.