Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this 👆
When I first read it I did feel bad and thought to myself does this mean we are to blame for 17 families being left without an income, but then I thought the only person to blame if that was true is himself, and the 17 staff members really need to evaluate their position in the company. They all can’t be that naive to think that everyone is wrong, and he is the victim of hate for no reason. I think the blinkers will start to come off sooner or later
I hope Sean and Kaz can find employment elsewhere soon, I don't think they should be tarred with the same brush as DW. I don't know when exactly they started working with him but I assume they joined a company that was on the up. Their only failing may be not looking into DW's history. I expect he promised them the world.

Reactions: 6
Congrats to @Opalfruit8 for the winning title, with 24 votes!

Old Threads
#5 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-wheeler-8020-5-tindersaurus-chin-asaurus-spies-in-the-academy-do-you-think-he-saw-us.22579/
#4 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...-he-can-get-you-a-dildo-for-half-price.22370/
#3 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...lies-not-qualified-to-medically-advise.22182/
#2 https://tattle.life/threads/dan-whe...-ruin-lives-and-reputations-businesses.21912/
#1 https://tattle.life/threads/daniel-wheeler.20108/

Recap
- Whanker has really shot himself in the foot by trying to bribe and blackmail some members who sent him a legitimate request for a refund based on being sold a product that was falsely advertised.
- They have refused to be bought/silenced, and Whanker threw his toys out of the plan...we await his next move duck up with baited breath.

The bribe email
You can read it Here

The tantrum
View attachment 750119
I emailed back to him that I would not be party to bribery or black mail. I pointed out a genuine refund does not come with clauses of this sort.
So I will be pursuing a case with trading standards , forwarding any and all corespondents from his company.
Suck it!!! You don’t bully people into silence nor do you bribe!!
Silence for Death threats and intimidation can not be bought!!!
Stick where the sun don’t shine 😡

So Dan has gained 10cm.on thighs and lost no weight but its the weight training
Nothing to do this the incredible amount of high fat food he’s consuming of course

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I emailed back to him that I would not be party to bribery or black mail. I pointed out a genuine refund does not come with clauses of this sort.
So I will be pursuing a case with trading standards , forwarding any and all corespondents from his company.
Suck it!!! You don’t bully people into silence nor do you bribe!!
Silence for Death threats and intimidation can not be bought!!!
Stick where the sun don’t shine 😡
Oh how I bet he wishes he hadn't tried to bribe you all. His solicitor will be pulling their hair out. It's not a fortune but £250 would be a nice bit extra cash for most of us I think so kudos to you all for declining the offer!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No, he outright wrote Ashleigh and Emma’s names on the actual email he sent to 6 or 7 people. We don’t know the exact number of people it went to because apparently wheeler also can’t count
yes. Now my email didn’t go till after he sent that …….. so I was named in an email when at that time I had not requested a refund

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No, he outright wrote Ashleigh and Emma’s names on the actual email he sent to 6 or 7 people. We don’t know the exact number of people it went to because apparently wheeler also can’t count
So I'm guessing if you weren't aware of Emma and Ashleigh before you are now 🤔
I wonder who the other 5 or 6 are ?
Well I really admire you ,well done for actually standing up to him and his lies .
And I hope you can get some sort of compensation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a big fine. It’s not just that it was given. It’s that it states you are some kind of ring leader
I would assume that it could also be counted as harassment as he has publicly named you? I could be wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He thinks there's only 6 or 7 people on here & TT, all using multiple accounts 🙄, I think?!

Obviously there's more of us, as that would get incredibly confusing, especially as I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time 🤪😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I really admire you ,well done for actually standing up to him and his lies .
There are now well over 5000 posts discussing the painful reality of this “business”. It’s so gratifying to see the genuine strength and courage of everyone willing to stand up to this narcissistic bully!

• Heart
Why does he think its just 6/7 ?
Loads of people will email over time when they realise they didnt get what they bought. He will have to honour those refunds. Not everyone is online 24/7 to see whats going on.

Reactions: 7
He thinks there's only 6 or 7 people on here & TT, all using multiple accounts 🙄, I think?!

Obviously there's more of us, as that would get incredibly confusing, especially as I don't even know what day of the week it is most of the time 🤪😄
It’s also very obvious that some of us have experience with going back years and that this has lent credibility to what people are going through now because we know it’s a pattern of behaviour and not a one off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yup - he reckons he's losing fat but gaining muscle😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You can only gain around 1-2 pounds of muscle in a month, and that takes some doing. You can lose 4-8 pounds of fat in a month, and someone his size can probably lose a stone of fat in a month as he should be able to comfortably manage on 3k cals per day. If he thinks he has maintained weight by swapping fat for muscle, he can't be losing much fat at all. Best "trust the process" though. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow, I'm just catching up. So he thinks he can pay people off 🤦‍♀️. So he is wanting a sneaky private chance to brush things under the carpet when it has been him who has openly broadcast rants to his thousands of followers openly directing them to people's social media.

He has made a series of choices, which had led to current circumstances at any point he could have chosen to do the right thing (apologise, disassociate from people making threats, not name people in rants on social media etc).

His refusal to do the right thing has led to tattle and tiktoks, he has continued to block and call people c*nts for perfectly valid questions. He has refused to accept that there is any element of truth in the TP reviews.

Not unsurprising he would try to blame '6', this reeks of manipulation and control (typical again that this is his response) but dressed in fake sincerity and passive aggressive apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe he's referring to 6/7 people have requested a TS refund since yesterday.
Its not going away.. I think alot more people will look for refunds now they are legit entitled. They wont accespt being fobbed off or bribed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does he think its just 6/7 ?
Loads of people will email over time when they realise they didnt get what they bought. He will have to honour those refunds. Not everyone is online 24/7 to see whats going on.
Loads did email around the time I did the plan a few years ago, all claims rejected as it's down to him to decide, the guarantee is worthless.

TP reviews have only really gained momentum in the last year or so, I think, & here is the 1st outlet where we can freely talk about him online without him having any control.

TT has obviously picked up in the last few months, but he's been able to pretty much keep a lid on the truth coming out for years. He's been intimidating anyone (online & real life) who tried to speak out about him since at least 2018.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.