Dan Wheeler 8020 #3 Drugs, mantrums & lies. NOT qualified to medically advise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wheeler 8020 #3 Drugs, mantrums & lies. NOT qualified to medically advise.

Welcome to thread number 3 in the Dan Wheeler saga, Thanks to @JCMSadie for the winning title!

Quick recap:

Dan says depression is the result of a crappy life, nothing to do with a chemical imbalance in the brain.
His pet project Dan Jones and wife Carla are seemingly taking a step back until things blow over regarding their threats.
Lots of information is coming out about Dan’s past including video clips of him attempting stand up where he mocked disabled people.
He continues to take illegal drugs during his live videos.

feel free to add anything as I’ve not long woke up and haven’t had my caffeine fix yet 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still in shock over the depression comment, I do hope someone contacted that poor woman and offered her some proper guidance on how to get help, help other than “fix your life”, what an absolute bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still in shock over the depression comment, I do hope someone contacted that poor woman and offered her some proper guidance on how to get help, help other than “fix your life”, what an absolute bellend.
Very worrying that he is promoting talking to women about Peri-menopause and the menopause in this case too.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I just wanted to explain my feelings about these threads.

Firstly, I’m so grateful to everyone who is sharing their experiences, posting the TikToks (pigeon and jkyle) and dish for these threads especially - I was ‘whankered’ before things like tattle and TikTok existed and it was a very lonely, horribly distressing and threatening time. However, I’m equally saddened that it’s happened to many others and my heart goes out to all those who have been impacted By him.

I wish he would learn from the countless mistakes he has made, but he won’t - his narcissistic ego will always take over. I wish he’d just p*as off and stop harming those left is his wake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
N
I just wanted to explain my feelings about these threads.

Firstly, I’m so grateful to everyone who is sharing their experiences, posting the TikToks (pigeon and jkyle) and dish for these threads especially - I was ‘whankered’ before things like tattle and TikTok existed and it was a very lonely, horribly distressing and threatening time. However, I’m equally saddened that it’s happened to many others and my heart goes out to all those who have been impacted By him.

I wish he would learn from the countless mistakes he has made, but he won’t - his narcissistic ego will always take over. I wish he’d just p*as off and stop harming those left is his wake.
Sending you a big squashy hug

the thing to remember is this;

narcissists always do this and it always bites them when they’re outnumbered. Which he is. Massively.
We will get there. Xx

Reactions: 9
Wow we filled 2threads quick 😂😂 obviously whankey wheeler making it so easy for us 😂😂 the lies are now right after each other not spread over videos 💪

• Haha
I've just started watching the live he streamed on you tube 8 hours ago , he's talking about trolls and saying how they have no friends so that's why they troll him 🤣 also lied about numbers in academy again! Then went on to say that he thinks that it's the same troll coming back , making new accounts getting blocked and then making more accounts! No Dan... The person came on to simply state the numbers in the academy, wasn't being a troll just stating a fact mate. Also it's not just the same people making more accounts, it's tons of people that are pissed off with your crappy treatment

Reactions: 13
I've just started watching the live he streamed on you tube 8 hours ago , he's talking about trolls and saying how they have no friends so that's why they troll him 🤣 also lied about numbers in academy again! Then went on to say that he thinks that it's the same troll coming back , making new accounts getting blocked and then making more accounts! No Dan... The person came on to simply state the numbers in the academy, wasn't being a troll just stating a fact mate. Also it's not just the same people making more accounts, it's tons of people that are pissed off with your crappy treatment
Exactly if it was 5-6 ppl doing all this then I d be bleeping amazed does he think we sit on multiple accounts talking to our selves 😂😂😂 no dude that’s you 😂😂 you got to pay ppl to sit n talk to you 🤗 a sad lonely liar not qualified to make a sandwich let alone offer advice on what to put in it 😖

Dr dinky dick thinks having depression makes him the expert on it and how to fix it 🤔🤔 obviously being a prize bleep makes him an expert on periods menopause and female health 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol. A troll because they said DJ is still emotionally eating. If he didn't really care about the 'trolls' then why even mention it and fake laugh for ages. Hilarious that he thinks "they (even though he said it's one person) have nothing in their lives." Hmm as opposed to him who has a failed business behind him, another business going down the pan, a failed marriage, chucked out of his last business premises, a drug addiction. I could go on....

Reactions: 11
Exactly if it was 5-6 ppl doing all this then I d be bleeping amazed does he think we sit on multiple accounts talking to our selves 😂😂😂 no dude that’s you 😂😂 you got to pay ppl to sit n talk to you 🤗 a sad lonely liar not qualified to make a sandwich let alone offer advice on what to put in it 😖

Dr dinky dick thinks having depression makes him the expert on it and how to fix it 🤔🤔 obviously being a prize bleep makes him an expert on periods menopause and female health 🖕
“Dinky dick” 😂😂😂

• Haha
I forced myself to watch some of his menopause live yesterday. First of all it's obvious he got all his info from Google, he said nothing that is obvious to most women. He was reading from a presentation he's made for a webinar that imagine he'll be charging people to watch. It was dull, obvious and nothing we couldn't look up ourselves. He's jumping on the bandwagon of the likes of Davina Mccall who are trying to raise the profile of menopause and increase education.
I do not want an aggressive misogynistic energy drink chugging druggie telling me how to care for my body through menopause 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see there’s been a new glowing review on trustpilot.… another minion licking his arse and she is claiming that WE are being derogatory towards CURRENT MEMBERS hahahaha Sarah duck off you silly fat bint

• Haha
I forced myself to watch some of his menopause live yesterday. First of all it's obvious he got all his info from Google, he said nothing that is obvious to most women. He was reading from a presentation he's made for a webinar that imagine he'll be charging people to watch. It was dull, obvious and nothing we couldn't look up ourselves. He's jumping on the bandwagon of the likes of Davina Mccall who are trying to raise the profile of menopause and increase education.
I do not want an aggressive misogynistic energy drink chugging druggie telling me how to care for my body through menopause 🤢
Where was the live?

Reactions: 1
So in theory, I have a child so I'm an expert in children, said child was also in the nicu after birth so maybe I'm a qualified nicu nurse, I have depression so I'm an expert in mental health. He's such a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.