Dan Wheeler 8020 #6 buying the silence, supporting the violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my response to his email (sww I emailed this morning (not last night) and had the same email as Ash late this morning.
Very good point made about the use of other peoples names in the email. More proof of his disregard for GDPR. He just openly handing us all more evidence isn’t he!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If anyone is sincerely worried about how you are affecting those families, please let this put your mind at rest!

He has 17 members of staff - by his comments they are reliant on a wage from him - so one would assume they are all full time. Now assume that they are all over 21 and therefore the minimum wage is £8.91 per hour. Assume a shortish working week of 35 hours, and of course holiday pay, That would be a salary of £16216.20 per year per person. Thats a total wages bill of £275,675 per year... He currently has 655 members - that equates to £81,875 in income - now even if you double that to account for those who have left in the last six months this does not cover wages bill never mind any other overheads (liability insurance might be a good one Mr Wheeler)... so there is only one person putting those individuals at risk... and that person is not on tattle! They are the face of the 80:20 lifestyle plan! yes thats you wheeler!

For my fellow tattlers - nothing you say on here will affect their jobs more than this one mans behaviour!

EDIT: Even if you assume they are all part time and half that wages bill - there is still a HUGE Shortfall.
I assume there only a couple of full time staff though. Aren't most of them self-employed who work for him a few hours a week?

I would hope that no one here made nasty comments on employee's social media accounts as he states? I would assume we are all above that. He is without a doubt the only one to blame for the tit show that is 80/20. Personally I don't want to see him out on the streets but I do think after another failed attempt he should recognise that he isn't a good businessman and go back to being a PT.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh, all those 17 staff members who have families really need to take a look at their morals and have a think about whether they really want to be supporting/working for someone like that. Anyone can see he’s a sinking ship. If they choose to stick around whilst it all falls down then more fool them
I agree with this 👆
When I first read it I did feel bad and thought to myself does this mean we are to blame for 17 families being left without an income, but then I thought the only person to blame if that was true is himself, and the 17 staff members really need to evaluate their position in the company. They all can’t be that naive to think that everyone is wrong, and he is the victim of hate for no reason. I think the blinkers will start to come off sooner or later

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I assume there only a couple of full time staff though. Aren't most of them self-employed who work for him a few hours a week?

I would hope that no one here made nasty comments on employee's social media accounts as he states? I would assume we are all above that. He is without a doubt the only one to blame for the tit show that is 80/20. Personally I don't want to see him out on the streets but I do think after another failed attempt he should recognise that he isn't a good businessman and go back to being a PT.
You are correct however the self employed ones will be charging him a lot more than minimum wage as they need to cover their own costs - so although a very crude sum above - I dont think it will be too far off! I actually do not think he would make a good PT either im afraid he is far to convinced of his perceived messiah status.

• Heart
Is GDPR a 10k fine ??? Cause my name was given to 6 random strangers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You can just imagine it can’t you, bet he sent that email so sure that the 6 would take the bribe, bet he was saying to all his team ‘this is it, we’ve got them now, they’ll take the money and shut up’.
I wish I’d seen his face when he saw it he been posted here 🤣

Bet you can cut the tension with a knife in that garage today
He’s judging people by his own standards. Some people care more about other people than money and it looks like “the 7” won’t be taking hush money as they (and the other hundred or so) want to warn others. Obviously I think people should persue a refund through TS but it makes you want to turn it right back at him and say, right if you acknowledge all of this (lies, bad information, encouraging bullying and violence, taking money under false pretences etc etc etc etc) and publicly apologise on all your social media platforms then we won’t claim a refund.

If anyone is sincerely worried about how you are affecting those families, please let this put your mind at rest!

He has 17 members of staff - by his comments they are reliant on a wage from him - so one would assume they are all full time. Now assume that they are all over 21 and therefore the minimum wage is £8.91 per hour. Assume a shortish working week of 35 hours, and of course holiday pay, That would be a salary of £16216.20 per year per person. Thats a total wages bill of £275,675 per year... He currently has 655 members - that equates to £81,875 in income - now even if you double that to account for those who have left in the last six months this does not cover wages bill never mind any other overheads (liability insurance might be a good one Mr Wheeler)... so there is only one person putting those individuals at risk... and that person is not on tattle! They are the face of the 80:20 lifestyle plan! yes thats you wheeler!

For my fellow tattlers - nothing you say on here will affect their jobs more than this one mans behaviour!

EDIT: Even if you assume they are all part time and half that wages bill - there is still a HUGE Shortfall.
I’m going to make you feel even better. There’s absolutely no way he has 17 people on his payroll. He’s stretching the truth, or how it’s more commonly known, lying. He’s probably including every freelancer he’s worked with this year, even if it’s for a few days. 17 people my arse! Wonder if he’s included Carla and Dan??

Reactions: 9
He’s judging people by his own standards. Some people care more about other people than money and it looks like “the 7” won’t be taking hush money as they (and the other hundred or so) want to warn others. Obviously I think people should persue a refund through TS but it makes you want to turn it right back at him and say, right if you acknowledge all of this (lies, bad information, encouraging bullying and violence, taking money under false pretences etc etc etc etc) and publicly apologise on all your social media platforms then we won’t claim a refund.

I’m going to make you feel even better. There’s absolutely no way he has 17 people on his payroll. He’s stretching the truth, or how it’s more commonly known, lying. He’s probably including every freelancer he’s worked with this year, even if it’s for a few days. 17 people my arse! Wonder if he’s included Carla and Dan??
ha ha of course - but if we stand by what he says hes fucked - if he admits hes lying - hes fucked! ha ha! Nessa needs to duck him to get her obsession with him out of the way, then she will be the first out of the door - Sean is nearly there I think. Poor Sam is a bit trapped but hopefully her family are on the periphery ready to catch her when it all comes crashing down.

Reactions: 8
How can 2 men in the same group make my fanny not only dry up but attempt to retreat back inside my even drier womb!
Mine has shrivelled so far up its in my throat!

ha ha of course - but if we stand by what he says hes fucked - if he admits hes lying - hes fucked! ha ha! Nessa needs to duck him to get her obsession with him out of the way, then she will be the first out of the door - Sean is nearly there I think. Poor Sam is a bit trapped but hopefully her family are on the periphery ready to catch her when it all comes crashing down.
Sean really looks like he's ready to bolt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know when you think you couldn't possibly feel any more hatred for a person and then you come on here and read all of this stuff ... well it turns out you can !
Can't believe he sends out emails like that to people .
What a vile man .

So Dan has gained 10cm.on thighs and lost no weight but its the weight training

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.