Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good call - focussing on it too much is going to make your account seem negative. You've done really well getting your point accross and showing evidence. Glad it's a weight off of your shoulders.

Reactions: 9
I think he’s just not burning his bridges getting involved in Dw drama on his page, he’s far to savy to defend someone getting so much heat as it’ll affect his TT

Reactions: 11
In the video that Daniel Wheeler made, I am assuming around the time of the kidnapping and murder of Sarah Everard, he says that the women who want a curfew for men (specifically a 6pm curfew) have forgotten that it’s acceptable for a man to identify as a woman. It’s 2021 after all, he says.

The reason there was any talk of a curfew in the first place is because women were Scared. I was scared. Dan will never understand what it’s like to be a woman or to be trans. He mocks them and thinks he’s superior. He uses slurs like Ret*rd, does he think he’s above someone with a disability? I reckon so But that’s my personal opinion.

I urge any woman who still associates themselves with Daniel wheeler to step back and rethink. If you can’t see the light now then perhaps you are just like him.

and Steve, thanks for featuring me so much in your pathetic video. I am a victim of Daniel wheeler, taking comfort in the fact I have found other people like me, I no longer feel alone and I feel empowered. We are making a difference. You are a grown man who makes tiktok videos about a forum, a forum which is more than a “gossip site” - but it only takes anyone who has the ability to read to see that.

Also, my dear darling Steve… thank you for the inspiration regarding involving the press. I think there’s plenty of newspapers and perhaps news channels such as the ones you tagged, who would be interested in our story. I believe this should be our next steps.

Reactions: 24
I think we may have reached our watershed moment today?

He's ultimately the creator of his own downfall, we're just reflecting his words & actions back at him & shouting as loud as we can to warn as many potential customers as possible.

My only concern is if we step it up a gear now & go to the press/TV, will it impact any police enquiries?

Reactions: 12
I agree with this. It must feel very cathartic Just give us a quick brief post there to signpost us to where the DW content is and your TT can get back to the thriving positive platform it always was
Well done you

Reactions: 10
As someone with an active police enquiry - no ….. I don’t think so. (At least not if it wasn’t me saying stuff). I’d think that it would probably help and would actively encourage it

that is hilarious

Reactions: 13
Oh Steve’s clearly been in reading and taking screenshots he’s made another video
As a man, I am offended by that video. He states we are all women. I feel attacked! This is yet another instance of gender-based violence by 80/20. Sad!

And here is another painful reality of DW. He will turn on even his staunchest supports the instant it suits him. No regard for their past loyalty and friendship whatever, if right now he sees even the slightest advantage - you're tossed with the trash. What a rude awakening that must be!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
it was an ultimate warrior top.. not hogan…. I wonder if he realised that when doing the hogan tear

Reactions: 9
bit early but I can’t help myself… next thread title

Too busy funding his dealer, it’s all gone Kaboom for Wheeler

Reactions: 18
The comments on the tattle tt by Steve all I see is a stamping foot man baby “yeah but my FEELINGS”. Erm. You commented on all the posts saying we were liars, making things up etc; you even commented to Dan how we had no lives lol. You support a “man” who treats everyone appallingly. Why is your nose in his arse?

Reactions: 16
You’d be great talking to them Emma.

Reactions: 12
Newbie here reporting for duty

Reactions: 16
Don’t know this person but they have my respect for those comments and on a live as well

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.