Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Gang as predicted by some lovely TCHQ members WEEKS ago - the wonderful Mr Wheeler is still MIA this week as his mental health is pretty bad and the thought of putting a mask on is daunting.

Now, I am not about to go after his MH here, thats not right.

What is wrong here is that at no point as he addressed any of this properly. I get if hes in a crappy place you dont want to face the world, but the very least he could have addressed the people paying for his services and lining his pockets. He could have pre-recorded a video explaining everything. Is that too much to ask?

The members will no doubt blame TCHQ, but again, if you are reading this and wanting someone to blame, you are looking in the wrong direction. All TCHQ have done is replay his OWN WORDS back to him. Its not our fault hes got a selective memory and doesn't like being called out.

We have learnt that is standand practice for Wheeler, and all he does is rinse and repeat. You arent the first to get the wool pulled over your eyes and you wont be the last.

If hes as great at his job as he claims, why does he need another (unrelated) business that uses his phone number as a contact?

The longer he leaves this, the harder it's gonna get *

*Thats what she said - sorry I couldn't resist!

As you were peeps!

EDIT - sterling work Funky 👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooo drama today in the camp. Daniel has posted telling people his mental health is very bad and he won’t be doing lives at all this week!
Let me address this in the same way he did when he bullied that woman into A&E with her mental health- "oh f*ck off!" And "you must have a tit life"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion;

Dan wheeler 8020: the plan is gone, as are lives, don’t worry legends, he’s transforming drives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Good spot👍
Wonder when he's going to change it to StillFatDan or LyingThreateningFatDan?
Ive unfollowed him, he’s a really objectionable piece of trash, constantly mocking people and admits he’s just winding people up all the time. Another one who uses his kids for content and money then whinges when anyone comments on them.

Probably from him banning everyone. 😂
Oh no, he’s crafty he doesn’t block you from seeing and reading he just turns off your ability to comment. I’ve made sure my “alternate” account isn’t following or liking.

Thread suggestion;

Dan wheeler 8020: the plan is gone, as are lives, don’t worry legends, he’s transforming drives!
Love this!

Reactions: 9
He’s not doing lives even though today is his big ol competition for his launch. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, are they still thinking that he’s not doing lives but is answering all these people on Facebook? Or have the Scamcademy Members finally realised that Narcman has an alter ego called MattDan?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s not doing lives even though today is his big ol competition for his launch. Lol
I forgot about that! 😂

*Matt, nudge him will you babes, you know how forgetful he can be and we don't wanna let down all those hundreds, I mean few people that are interested do we?

• Haha
I’ve just sat here pondering today’s announcement from him and trying to see if I can summon up any ounce of sympathy for him and I quite honestly can’t. That he has mental health issues of some kind I don’t doubt, but he refuses to take responsibility for them and deal with them properly, he advocates drinking and drug taking which is a big no no with mental health issues and he uses his MH to manipulate and trick people into doing what he wants. This is the fourth, yes fourth, time he is at this point of self destruction and every time he does it he hurts others and brings them down with him, then he walks away and leaves them to try and pick up the pieces or not because as we know he has driven others to the point of suicide with this behaviour.

To all his enablers, you knew this would happen and you have protected him, cossetted him and fed his absolutely monstrous ego to the point where he thought he could say and do what he wanted and there would never be repercussions.

You all think the Trolly Cunts are being mean and hateful, no they’re not, there are finally a group of people willing to hold him accountable and he can’t block them, he can’t stop them talking and he can’t stop them taking the necessary legal recourses against him. I would imagine this “meltdown” is probably one of his worst because he’s impotent in this situation, all his usual tactics have failed him and there’s nothing worse to a supposed “alpha” male than being impotent. Deal with it Danny Boy, actions have consequences and this time you’re not running or hiding, face up to what you’ve done, refund all the people you’ve conned, close your business for good and stick to transforming drives.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He makes me so cross ,honestly its OK for him to be vile to loads of innocent people who are paying him for the privilege ,but when the table are turned, he goes into hiding again while innocent people are funding him .
Don't dish it mate ,if you can't take it !
You don't give a flying feck about anyone else with mental health issues ,so why should we all feel sorry for you and your pity party .
Everyone's mental health is important dude it's not always about you !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just sat here pondering today’s announcement from him and trying to see if I can summon up any ounce of sympathy for him and I quite honestly can’t. That he has mental health issues of some kind I don’t doubt, but he refuses to take responsibility for them and deal with them properly, he advocates drinking and drug taking which is a big no no with mental health issues and he uses his MH to manipulate and trick people into doing what he wants. This is the fourth, yes fourth, time he is at this point of self destruction and every time he does it he hurts others and brings them down with him, then he walks away and leaves them to try and pick up the pieces or not because as we know he has driven others to the point of suicide with this behaviour.

To all his enablers, you knew this would happen and you have protected him, cossetted him and fed his absolutely monstrous ego to the point where he thought he could say and do what he wanted and there would never be repercussions.

You all think the Trolly Cunts are being mean and hateful, no they’re not, there are finally a group of people willing to hold him accountable and he can’t block them, he can’t stop them talking and he can’t stop them taking the necessary legal recourses against him. I would imagine this “meltdown” is probably one of his worst because he’s impotent in this situation, all his usual tactics have failed him and there’s nothing worse to a supposed “alpha” male than being impotent. Deal with it Danny Boy, actions have consequences and this time you’re not running or hiding, face up to what you’ve done, refund all the people you’ve conned, close your business for good and stick to transforming drives.
My point exactly. All this time hes been able to sugar coat the truth and by blocking all those that question him, hes retained some element of control. Until now.

Every action has a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But he is able to start up a new business venture???
I don't want to be that person, and everyone deals with things differently; but I have to say I feel this point above.

Mental health is so serious, and has such an impact as the lady driven to A&E felt all too keenly.

I feel very much like we need a distinction between not being able to manage your feelings about your ego being knocked and actual mental health crisis. And I find it questionable as suggested above that your functionality is amenable to begin a new business but you do not have the regard to deliver to those that you are contractually obliged to, the service which they pay for.

Mental health will likely effect us all in some capacity during our lives so I don't want to seem judgemental, and it has undoubted not skipped DW previously, but for me this feels a little like an excuse right now because of hurt feelings and damaged ego. And apologies if I'm wrong, but I feel like it's time to own up for misgivings and apologise. If you then feel the need to step back and take a break for mental health go ahead, but its shameful to do this to people that subscribe to you for help with mindset and undoubtedly their mental health and all you do is tap out constantly because you can't cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't want to be that person, and everyone deals with things differently; but I have to say I feel this point above.

Mental health is so serious, and has such an impact as the lady driven to A&E felt all too keenly.

I feel very much like we need a distinction between not being able to manage your feelings about your ego being knocked and actual mental health crisis. And I find it questionable as suggested above that your functionality is amenable to begin a new business but you do not have the regard to deliver to those that you are contractually obliged to, the service which they pay for.

Mental health will likely effect us all in some capacity during our lives so I don't want to seem judgemental, and it has undoubted not skipped DW previously, but for me this feels a little like an excuse right now because of hurt feelings and damaged ego. And apologies if I'm wrong, but I feel like it's time to own up for misgivings and apologise. If you then feel the need to step back and take a break for mental health go ahead, but its shameful to do this to people that subscribe to you for help with mindset and undoubtedly their mental health and all you do is tap out constantly because you can't cope.
You don’t have to apologise - you’re right. In this particular case, hes equating bruised ego with mental health crisis and he’s using it as a way out of having to deal with any of the fact he’s walking away from 8020 after doubling the cost of it

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This.

I'm angry on a personal level because mental health crises are not subjective, as in your can't be having a breakdown related to something you just don't want to do, but be fine enough to carry on other things. That's just avoidance/laziness/lack of willingness to face up to your mistakes.

I'm currently really struggling with my depression, and it's making me tit at my job. Unmotivated, hiding, missing deadlines, unable to make decisions, questioning my ability and worth etc. But I'm also doing all that in relation to things that typically bring me joy and involve no stress. Because I can't CHOOSE which areas are impacted - they ALL are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This.

I'm angry on a personal level because mental health crises are not subjective, as in your can't be having a breakdown related to something you just don't want to do, but be fine enough to carry on other things. That's just avoidance/laziness/lack of willingness to face up to your mistakes.

I'm currently really struggling with my depression, and it's making me tit at my job. Unmotivated, hiding, missing deadlines, unable to make decisions, questioning my ability and worth etc. But I'm also doing all that in relation to things that typically bring me joy and involve no stress. Because I can't CHOOSE which areas are impacted - they ALL are.
Yes!! You've all nailed it! I have suffered with my MH and know family members and friends who've have MH issues at varying levels from mild to the most severe (electric shock therapy). The one thing they all had in common was a completely inability to function 'normally'. This included even getting out of bed. Starting up a new business would have been OUT OF THE QUESTION!
He's evading accountability, he has a bashed ego and he's nursing it, that's it!! I have no sympathy because he has learned nothing and will repeat the cycle again as soon as he gets the chance!

• Heart
Y

Yes, being held accountable for your actions is very different than trolling!

He knows what type of people he has signed up & that the majority suffer with MH issues, therefore he knows his excuse will work on the majority.
I can imagine him now, sat there smug saying I'll tell them it's MH & no one will argue with that.

• Heart
Going Back to basics & putting aside any MH concerns, if you keep doing the same thing & it results in the same crap outcome, you're just doing something wrong!

He just isn't suited to this type of business, for his own health, he needs to accept this & his enablers need to too.

Latest review on TP is awful, just how many more people impacted before 8020 gets shut down?!

• Heart
Question peeps - when you are sending a physical letter to this tit show,
Where have people sent it to? The companies house address which is 106 London Road, East Grinstead, or 19 Bracken Close Leatherhead?
Thanks

Reactions: 7
Question peeps - when you are sending a physical letter to this tit show,
Where have people sent it to? The companies house address which is 106 London Road, East Grinstead, or 19 Bracken Close Leatherhead?
Thanks
I'd send it to both recorded then there is no getting out of the we didn't receive it

• Heart
There are 30 active companies that I can see registered to the 106 London Road address. Doubt you'll find anyone to read the letter in this place...

Screenshot_20211011-121143_Maps.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.