Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in! Obviously trying to jump in prematurely 😂 Thank god I had visions of me having to actually do my job all day tomorrow without this to read.

Love the title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in! Obviously trying to jump in prematurely 😂 Thanks god I had visions of me having to actually do my job all day tomorrow without this to read.
Ah good the mods think its a new person because the title had Daniel not Dan! We will have to remember that for next time as it hasn't automatically linked the threads!

Reactions: 7
Just popping in with this before it gets deleted

Back of the net!
Hmmmm, Will they delete? Will MattDan spout a load of meaningless babble? Will the real Dan escape fromhis chains in the garage and tell her to duck off? Answers on a postcard pls! (Apologies to anyone too young to not know what this means 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Quick recap - please see below @DansBarmyArmy post from last thread if new

Dan has got bored of providing us with daily content for Tattle and has now employed the services of Matt B, known now as MattDan as he likes to pretend to be Dan - aye! Never fear MattDan is as terrible at social media and customer service as Dan is and has over the past few days continued to help Dan ruin 8020 by offending even more people!

So where does everyone think Dan is??

We've had the following suggestions:
  1. Arrested and in custody
  2. Buried under Sam's patio
  3. Wrapped in the blue curtain and gaffer tape in the garage a victim to his own soundproofing effort
I'll add my idea - Nessa is 'looking after him' Kathy Bates in Misery style 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Reposted from old thread from @DansBarmyArmy ❤

I just wanted to write a post for any newbies that may be watching and wondering why we are here.

We are TCHQ - named because Wheeler Dealer so eloquently calls us '' Trolly c**ts''

First off, almost 10 threads about Desperate Dan and his 8020 Lifestyle Scam is absolutely NOT the work of 6,7 or even 10 people simultaneously logging in an out of accounts and replying to themselves.

He may have a job where he can sit on his arse talking to himself all day ( yes we see your low views Dan!) but I absolutely do not. I have to go to work to pay for my mortgage, my kids and my business premises - all concepts completely lost on Dan as he has none of the above and operates from his girlfriends garage.

TCHQ is a group of like minded individuals - 86 of us infact - that share common ground, namely that we have all been wronged by Dan or 8020 in some way shape or form.

If you are seeing a lot of hate directed towards him on social media, I can tell you it is all justified. If its anyone from TCHQ posting, there will be receipts. All they are doing (brilliantly by the way) is saying his own words back to him, but it seems our Daniel has a very short memory.

We have learnt that his behaviour goes back years and we have had people come forward and tell us stories that span almost a decade. Always the same patterns/promises/hair brained ideas that amount to nothing. We are just trying to make people aware of him and how he operates.

Dan is a rule unto himself. He feels he is above everyone, and will delete /block anyone that challenges him. He claims to be the best in the world at what he does. Nope, Groupon qualifications don't count dude. There are people here far more educated in the fields he claims to know about. Hes a classic case of Jack of All Trades and Master of duck All.

If I am wrong, then show me your qualifications Dan and we will be done with it all. Oh wait, you can't.

Theres been a hate campaign aimed at one of our members- he called her out publicly, all because of a trust pilot review. Ambassadors of his business have then gone on to harrass her. Threats of violence and saying they will set her up as a paedophile (all on camera) - the police are dealing with it but is this the kind of person you want to give your hard earned cash to?

He has also contacted 6/7 members offering to buy their silence - they refused, obviously. Would you trust someone who operates that way?

The plan used to be £25 a month, and even then, you got nothing for your money apart from some out of date content and access to a FB group managed by the members. Hes since upped that to £49 a month with promises of more bang for your buck but in all honesty its less bang and more bollocks.

If you have read this far, thank you. If my ramblings save one person from putting their hand in their pocket and giving this charlatan their cash, then my job here is done!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Quick recap - @DansBarmyArmy are you able to cut and paste that post you did on the last thread for new people?? ❤

Dan has got bored of providing us with daily content for Tattle and has now employed the services of Matt B, known now as MattDan as he likes to pretend to be Dan - aye! Never fear MattDan is as terrible at social media and customer service as Dan is and has over the past few days continued to help Dan ruin 8020 by offending even more people!

3. Wrapped in the blue curtain and gaffer tape in the garage a victim to his own soundproofing effort
Kathy Bates!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Quick recap - please see below @DansBarmyArmy post from last thread if new

I'm glad to see that my forensics background paid off and my suspicion has been included in the list

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.