Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potatocake

Ok, bear with, I’m trying to find some positives in my interactions with Dan and his plan. Unfortunately, I’m struggling to find any directly related to Dan or his plan.

But, he brought me to TT, through which I have found lots of info and support from people who actually know what they’re talking about. (Emma, I need your recipes, and we all know about the hottie!)

I also found you lot. I’ve learned so much from you all and I love this community. I’ve felt more love and support, and got more actual help/info, here than I ever did from the Scamademy. You are my tribe. Thank you ❤❤❤ Sorry for being a gushy moo but sometimes it’s just good to let people know they are appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emj7969

Chatty Member
I’ve been crunching numbers again.
Let’s suppose he is paying the equivalent of 10 staff £9 an hour full time. (Accounting for most of the staff being part time - but I’m sure the majority are also on more than £9 an hour ……. So this is probably a BEST case scenario for him).

With oncosts of about 20% that would mean his monthly staffing bill is circa £17k. That’s without insurances, website hosting, bank service charges, lawyer fees, accountancy fees, business manager fees (who is probably ‘consulting’), petrol costs, all the other expenses you need ………

Let’s guess Income from Customers - 30 x £50 = 1,500. / 20 x £100 = 2,000

573 (in the academy) - 30? paying £50 and 20? Paying £100 leaves 523.
523 - 17 staff = 506

506 x £25 = 12,650

12650 + 2000 + 1500 = £16,150

So I’m pretty sure he’s now at a point where he is making a monthly loss just on staffing costs alone……… that’s assuming he has 20 people on the VIP. (He might have more)! BUT - I’m suggesting the business is now in massive financial trouble.

What we’re doing is working!!!!! Let’s keep doing it. TCHQ for the win.

#2 death threat receiver over and out.

PS - MattDan ……. People see the false narrative. They see it. They know you’re a bunch of scammers misspelling a product that is not as described and doesn’t work. Even other trainers on TT are calling out your nonsense…… qualified trainers who know their stuff.

We are NOT trolls. We are your worst nightmare…….. we are WHISTLEBLOWERS - shouting loud to as many people as we can ……and people are reviewing our evidence - watching your actions and seeing that WE ARE THE TRUTH TELLERS.

Liars always get found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

k801abz

Hey guys! I was told to come and say hello here from TikTok:) I’m another one who has been blocked by Dan and told I have mental problems for disagreeing with him, I have been trying to get a refund for weeks now but my emails are being ignored. Any suggestions on what I can do? This man has really affected my mental health and I definitely didn’t get what was advertised from the “academy” I use that term loosely, can anyone help?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I want to be a celeb too.. i was on front cover of Take a Break mag for my phobia of lettuce. I gained 200 pound (cash) 😂
Best one yet! Phobia of lettuce? I’m sure Dan can cure that, think he has 12 1/2 people already in the Academy who had it and are now sleeping on a bed of lettuce leaves thanks to his mindset work video. Hope this helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

billynoballs2020

👋 Hello! Long time lurker here. Have been following the threads for a while, I discovered Tattle when carrying out a Google search on the main man himself... I don't use TikTok, it's not my cup of tea, but I have found myself having a nosey on there from time to time just for cross-referencing purposes.

I don't have a direct association with the man or his "plan", I knew about him as I live not too far from where he used to be based. I think we may have used the same gym at one point but we definitely have a couple of mutual acquaintances and I've heard some things which have been mentioned many times here by various people who know him from way back when...

I also have a mate who lives in the same neighbourhood as his GF where he's been causing a nuisance to the poor neighbours (or moany c*nts as he apparently likes to refer to them). His GF was always really friendly and well-liked among her neighbours, but sadly her popularity has somewhat diminished since Wheeler arrived on the scene and she continued to brush off the complaints made about him and his cronies. It's a shame really, she's quite clearly brainwashed, I just can't see what she could possibly find appealing about that utter waste of oxygen, I only hope she sees the light soon enough and kicks him out.

In reference to him being sick, he's been seen a couple of times this week chauffeuring his bezzy mate Kaz around in her convertible BMW and looking pretty chipper, albeit not very healthy. Obviously his mental state must be pretty unstable and a breakdown impending, but we all know that's self-inflicted, as they always are...

Keep up the good work, I'll continue to enjoy the show from a safe distance🍿

• Heart

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Looks like DJ is on 4000 Cals a day, or was back in may
He started on 4 and was upped to 5 😳

Wow that’s low! Hope the lady stands strong against that.
He has no clue how to speak to customers either ……… false politeness and what he thinks is “business speak” ……… which MattDan obviously thinks makes him sound intelligent.

Sooooooo - the drive thing is real??? Does that mean DW has now left 8020? If that’s the case (I find it hard to believe) - then they’re flogging Liam as the only qualified person??!!!

In ALL seriousness WHO is answering customers queries about the plan when they email in?? (I know DW isn’t really qualified anyway - but he pretends he is) - but who are they left with?? Sean and Nessa can’t. No one has any CBT training …… not even a Groupon qualification between them. Lord help them if it’s SR …… whose advice to me when I asked to reduce my calories (time poor and didn’t have 90 minutes to do 10k steps whilst studying) was …….. do some while you wait for the kettle to boil 😂😂😂 it was clear he had no other solutions so I thanked him and said if tray it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Knowing full well I’d be emailing again in a week saying it didn’t help …… and then Liam answered and - without knowing anything about me - suggested running and HiiT ………. I explained I can’t do either …….. and he agreed I shouldn’t - but still refused to lower my calories!!!! (Also interesting that his advice threw the NEAT out the window).

When is the next walk??? Will he return and be the face of it?

OH ……. And SR …… this one is for you …..

You really do need to stop your obsession with me. How many fake accounts is that to try and troll and libel me? 4?

And checking what I like on here ……. If you look really closely you will see I like every post. Every one. I’m busy and it’s the only way I know where I’m up to on the thread.

Your name was given to the police along with your bosses and death threat lady and pweirdo man …….
There hasn’t been anything homophobic here that I’ve seen …… there may have been posts suggesting you fancy him (which is the exact opposite of homophobic comments - of course you may take issue ……. Perhaps you are homophobic yourself)?

Your behaviour towards me has been ridiculously obsessive and trolling…….. considering you are an unpaid employee (?) of a failing business - you just can’t keep my name from your mouth can you.

Still feel free to keep libelling me on social media. The only person it’s helping is me and my case with the police.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

anon19801980

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again.
All this contrition and the onslaught of warm, fuzzy replies are too little, too late.
I don’t wish ill on him, I really don’t. I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs, but at the same time he needs to wake up and smell the coffee. The harsh reality is he’s not cut out to run a business. There’s no shame in that. I’m phenomenal at cooking roast dinners but shit at baking cakes. That doesn’t make me a failure. What it does make me though is self aware that if I ever want to open a business then a bakery shouldn’t be it.
He should accept his limitations and go back to personal training on a one to one basis. He should stop the grand posturing around being a subject matter expert on every bloody condition as it’s just plain dangerous and if he wants to keep a Facebook page going then just do that but stop charging for what’s daylight robbery.
Looking in the mirror and accepting your limitations is hard, but it doesn’t mean you can’t excel in other areas.
If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree then it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
If he continues to think his business practise is tenable then he will always be the fish flailing around at the bottom of the tree.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’ve just sat here pondering today’s announcement from him and trying to see if I can summon up any ounce of sympathy for him and I quite honestly can’t. That he has mental health issues of some kind I don’t doubt, but he refuses to take responsibility for them and deal with them properly, he advocates drinking and drug taking which is a big no no with mental health issues and he uses his MH to manipulate and trick people into doing what he wants. This is the fourth, yes fourth, time he is at this point of self destruction and every time he does it he hurts others and brings them down with him, then he walks away and leaves them to try and pick up the pieces or not because as we know he has driven others to the point of suicide with this behaviour.

To all his enablers, you knew this would happen and you have protected him, cossetted him and fed his absolutely monstrous ego to the point where he thought he could say and do what he wanted and there would never be repercussions.

You all think the Trolly Cunts are being mean and hateful, no they’re not, there are finally a group of people willing to hold him accountable and he can’t block them, he can’t stop them talking and he can’t stop them taking the necessary legal recourses against him. I would imagine this “meltdown” is probably one of his worst because he’s impotent in this situation, all his usual tactics have failed him and there’s nothing worse to a supposed “alpha” male than being impotent. Deal with it Danny Boy, actions have consequences and this time you’re not running or hiding, face up to what you’ve done, refund all the people you’ve conned, close your business for good and stick to transforming drives.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

notforme1

I had an appointment with a personal coach/nutritionist today and explained how things currently are after 8020. Came to a realisation, I didn’t typically binge eat before joining 8020 sure I’m fat/overweight etc and may have pre 8020 occasionally have a cheat night or extra hungry evening but generally stuck to the nhs average cal. On joining 8020 I was given a higher cal range and found that I would add in extras to my normal eating pattern to meet the cals assigned and would usually do this at night when I was home, yes I walked more up to 10k steps but was putting on weight and losing the odd 1/2 - 1cm every few weeks over all (probably measuring in different places etc) anyway since leaving 8020 I find that I am my most hungry in the evening ans what she said threw me, essentially 8020 caused me to create a binge eating habit in the evening but to meet my cal allowance. Obv she’s only going on what I’ve told her but she said she’s seen this with other diets in the past etc such as the usuals where foods are ‘free’ unweighted. But essentially the same. She was really helpful and we have a plan in place where I essentially have to start again slowly reducing cal and fight the urge I’ve created in the evenings.
I’m sure you can all appreciate this which is why I’m posting it here incase anyone also not on the plan or on the plan reads this and something rings true. I honestly wish I had never seen DW on TT, joined the plan or listened to ‘trust the process’. For everyone he says he’s saved I think he’s damaged 10x more people judging by the number here and on fb finally speaking up v the same few people who defend him time and time again.

Of too lick my wounds from the plan that just keeps giving! And not in a positive way

• Heart
  • Angry

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #11 : Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Quick recap - please see below @DansBarmyArmy post from last thread if new

Dan has got bored of providing us with daily content for Tattle and has now employed the services of Matt B, known now as MattDan as he likes to pretend to be Dan - aye! Never fear MattDan is as terrible at social media and customer service as Dan is and has over the past few days continued to help Dan ruin 8020 by offending even more people!

So where does everyone think Dan is??

We've had the following suggestions:
  1. Arrested and in custody
  2. Buried under Sam's patio
  3. Wrapped in the blue curtain and gaffer tape in the garage a victim to his own soundproofing effort
I'll add my idea - Nessa is 'looking after him' Kathy Bates in Misery style 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JCMSadie

VIP Member
This shit is bananas - b a n a n a s !!

It's imploding in even better style than I ever could have hoped. Whanker is MIA and instead some tool who read a marketing book but who has no humanity is finishing the thing off for him.

Fake legal threats. Blackmail. Desperate begging for people to give it another chance. And all that's happened is his numbers keep falling, our numbers keep rising, and more shit keeps coming out of the woodwork (200 £25 preorders for a physical book that was NEVER going to exist!!).

🍌 🍌 🍌
TC#29 laughing and gobsmacked all at once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AngryBird60

New name for his super hero... Narcman, cant fly but always high. Special power is shifting blame... has an army of Hunions (like minions) and two side kicks... silly sean and complicit caz. 😂😂😂
Narcman, cant fly but always high. THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE NEXT THREAD

• Haha
  • Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;

Dan wheeler 8020: the plan is gone, as are lives, don’t worry legends, he’s transforming drives!

• Haha
  • Heart

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
MattDan is a cunt. Steve rowland is a cunt. Dan wheeler is the sneakiest cunt of them all.
There. Now you’ve got something to whine about you illiterate pricks

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Reposted from old thread from @DansBarmyArmy ❤

I just wanted to write a post for any newbies that may be watching and wondering why we are here.

We are TCHQ - named because Wheeler Dealer so eloquently calls us '' Trolly c**ts''

First off, almost 10 threads about Desperate Dan and his 8020 Lifestyle Scam is absolutely NOT the work of 6,7 or even 10 people simultaneously logging in an out of accounts and replying to themselves.

He may have a job where he can sit on his arse talking to himself all day ( yes we see your low views Dan!) but I absolutely do not. I have to go to work to pay for my mortgage, my kids and my business premises - all concepts completely lost on Dan as he has none of the above and operates from his girlfriends garage.

TCHQ is a group of like minded individuals - 86 of us infact - that share common ground, namely that we have all been wronged by Dan or 8020 in some way shape or form.

If you are seeing a lot of hate directed towards him on social media, I can tell you it is all justified. If its anyone from TCHQ posting, there will be receipts. All they are doing (brilliantly by the way) is saying his own words back to him, but it seems our Daniel has a very short memory.

We have learnt that his behaviour goes back years and we have had people come forward and tell us stories that span almost a decade. Always the same patterns/promises/hair brained ideas that amount to nothing. We are just trying to make people aware of him and how he operates.

Dan is a rule unto himself. He feels he is above everyone, and will delete /block anyone that challenges him. He claims to be the best in the world at what he does. Nope, Groupon qualifications don't count dude. There are people here far more educated in the fields he claims to know about. Hes a classic case of Jack of All Trades and Master of Fuck All.

If I am wrong, then show me your qualifications Dan and we will be done with it all. Oh wait, you can't.

Theres been a hate campaign aimed at one of our members- he called her out publicly, all because of a trust pilot review. Ambassadors of his business have then gone on to harrass her. Threats of violence and saying they will set her up as a paedophile (all on camera) - the police are dealing with it but is this the kind of person you want to give your hard earned cash to?

He has also contacted 6/7 members offering to buy their silence - they refused, obviously. Would you trust someone who operates that way?

The plan used to be £25 a month, and even then, you got nothing for your money apart from some out of date content and access to a FB group managed by the members. Hes since upped that to £49 a month with promises of more bang for your buck but in all honesty its less bang and more bollocks.

If you have read this far, thank you. If my ramblings save one person from putting their hand in their pocket and giving this charlatan their cash, then my job here is done!

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Morning everyone!

Someone said here they had been making calls - I assumed that was to active members but maybe they are thay desperate they are literally calling anyone who has ever purchased anything? I cant wait for my phone call if that's the case 😂

My spy tells me all is quiet over in the Scamademy, though interestingly they did a search of some of the well known huns and it seems a couple have now left!

If you are reading this, just know that we have all been there and TCHQ will welcome you with open arms 😘😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Yep known as triangulation, absolute textbook narc
Honestly, its only when someone explains it to you like this that the reality of this whole situation hits home. Hey Hey and Crafty H- thank you. You two have hit the nail on the head here.

Sam, if you are reading. Ruuuuunnnnnn!

Thread suggestion #11. He takes your money and doesnt care. Not even sure he loves Sam- hes got Kaz as a spare!

• Haha
Reactions: 23