Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was only 30 entrants as the post was only shared 30 times there's no way they are giving away anything. If this isn't enough for people to scream at them what the duck then I don't know what is...

Facebook. In the comments. They've messaged the winners privately.
And was there any word about what the amazing 'prizes' were?

Reactions: 8
The competition post states they will announce the winners via a live stream on the BFNG page. So they’re violating their own rules with this breach. The entrants should not only complain and insist on transparency but also report it to FB as a scam. The only worthwhile prize is the coffee voucher.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We really need a #11 thread.
Anyone online able to do it. I can't as just out to work now plus I am not confident and don't want to f**k it up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The competition post states they will announce the winners via a live stream on the BFNG page. So they’re violating their own rules with this breach. The entrants should not only complain and insist on transparency but also report it to FB as a scam. The only worthwhile prize is the coffee voucher.
I wonder who won the 'tit' 💩💩💩 (from his 'win some tit' comment 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven’t read the whole thread yet (or previous ones) but hallelujah there’s threads on this narcissistic twerp. Can’t believe I was fooled, beg of the year and wasted money on him. Now bigger than I was before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haven’t read the whole thread yet (or previous ones) but hallelujah there’s threads on this narcissistic twerp. Can’t believe I was fooled, beg of the year and wasted money on him. Now bigger than I was before.
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: 6
Mods, can you lock this one please?

I can't seem to find the report option any more.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.