Dan Wheeler 8020 #10 All my lives are done and dusted, they stopped me posting - I can’t be trusted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone post a screenshot of this announcement?

I agree with all these comments. There's no question he has serious MH issues and does need help. I am not attacking him for that. It's the way he tries to use this again and again as a way to avoid taking responsibility. Guess what, having MH issues does NOT excuse you from any accountability ever. It certainly does not excuse bullying and attacking others. Indeed, if he were to look honestly at the feedback here and elsewhere that could be the first step to truly addressing his issues.

The hell of it is, Dan actually can be a charismatic guy and in theory could operate a successful business based on leadership or motivation. Again and again his monstrous ego and choice to attack and insult anyone who doesn't completely supplicate leads to the current situation. I wonder, will they pretend he's interacting with the huns indefinitely?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There are 30 active companies that I can see registered to the 106 London Road address. Doubt you'll find anyone to read the letter in this place...

View attachment 804746
Agree, I googled myself and if I sent one here - doesn't look like it would get to anyone.
So Companies house address is a waste of time ? ...... Unless I want my hair done

1633951269454.png

Reactions: 8
So long as 80/20 is focused on attacking anyone with genuine questions, shutting down legitimate discussion, and endless recruitment/promotion/stupid competitions (rather than providing any real value), I don't see how the plan can do anything but circle the drain no matter who is at the helm. These latest "discussions" show that if anything it's actually getting worse! Dan was openly hostile and dismissive, the new guys seems to be trying to pretend to care (and failing badly of course).

Reactions: 14
Can anyone post a screenshot of this announcement?

I agree with all these comments. There's no question he has serious MH issues and does need help. I am not attacking him for that. It's the way he tries to use this again and again as a way to avoid taking responsibility. Guess what, having MH issues does NOT excuse you from any accountability ever. It certainly does not excuse bullying and attacking others. Indeed, if he were to look honestly at the feedback here and elsewhere that could be the first step to truly addressing his issues.

The hell of it is, Dan actually can be a charismatic guy and in theory could operate a successful business based on leadership or motivation. Again and again his monstrous ego and choice to attack and insult anyone who doesn't completely supplicate leads to the current situation. I wonder, will they pretend he's interacting with the huns indefinitely?
I agree with most of what you say here. I don’t think he’d be good at running a business on leadership or motivation though, his bullying tactics fly in the face of true leadership and motivation.

Reactions: 9
I suspect that is a 'virtual' office, I was looking at the set up recently, you can pay to use an address as your registered address so if, like me, you don't have a premesis it means you don't have to be putting your home address out there for all to see. The packages include mail forwarding so all may not be lost as all official correspondence from. HMRC will also be going to this address

There is also a management consultancy there so maybe it's that?
It will be like a PO box. Dozens of companies registered at an address. Its very common to stop people getting doxxed or, being served papers!

• Wow
So he is struggling with his MH and can't show up for the academy but somehow has the motivation to create a new business 🤷 (is he the one actually cleaning the drives?)

I mean doesn't he criticise SW/WW for the lack of their qualified reps and he's left his business in the exact same position. I mean if Liam sick/has a holiday that means there no qualified staff doing lives!!

• Heart
I agree with most of what you say here. I don’t think he’d be good at running a business on leadership or motivation though, his bullying tactics fly in the face of true leadership and motivation.
You're right, I was imagining a hypothetical DW with those negative characteristics removed. Won't happen!

Courtesy of Funky P.
Thanks.

Looks like rather than admit things haven't worked out and he's going in a different direction, they will try and string things along... until the new year, as others have speculated? Wow. Imagine paying £49 monthly to get an over-inflated calorie count and be told to walk 10K steps per day. Now they won't even get to experience the wisdom of the main man?! I guess this does actually represent an upgrade of sorts!

• Haha
Courtesy of Funky P.
You dont "bounce back as quickly as you can" from a genuine and traumatic mental health episode, as if it were a cold.
No such thing as a quick fix
more pure bleeping bullshit
dick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys we need to stop mentioning the TT accounts, I don’t think that screenshot is allowed either as it has the @

Question peeps - when you are sending a physical letter to this tit show,
Where have people sent it to? The companies house address which is 106 London Road, East Grinstead, or 19 Bracken Close Leatherhead?
Thanks
I believe london Rd is the previous office they got chucked out of (edit - could possibly be a mail forwarding service or even his accountant, which is allowed, but I doubt it) & Bracken is his old address shared with ex wife. He should have a current contact address listed at companies House, required by law, but hasn't unfortunately. If you need to write/serve papers, I'd email & ask for a current registered office address, they must provide it. Contact companies House if they don't.

Edit - could well be his accountant actually as rainbow accounting are registered there too, I'd still contact 8020 to check!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Where have people sent it to? The companies house address which is 106 London Road, East Grinstead, or 19 Bracken Close Leatherhead?
Thanks
It probably depends on what you’re sending. For legal documents, service is effective if documents are sent to the registered address for the Company, i.e. the address registered at Companies House (s1139 Companies Act 2006), and also for directors (s1140).

Reactions: 4
Thanks
I would send it to both addresses

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Dan paid Matt to take over the business. Can't imagine otherwise!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.