Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say MY bit about this absolute unit - Ok so he gave Danny £1,300 (Bank statements to prove this) for petrol seeing as DJ was going up there 2-3 times per week to be a poster boy for a so called“trained PT”. Let me tell you myself & DJ have our council home - 1 car & 3 perfect children that is all we need. We ain’t sitting about with money to throw about & I don’t give 2 f**ks to be honest we have what we need & anything else we may have left over is a bonus! What you DO NOT do DW is pay minors who have plead GUILTY to a crime you knew all about to talk shi* about his family. You did NOT quit your buisness is failed because your a muggy little C**T

Hi all - It’s time for me to say my bit now…. DW you speak utter bullsh*t don’t you poppet? Ok so DW gave DJ £1,300 (Bank statements to prove it) for petrol as DJ was driving up there 2-3 times per week being a poster boy for a so called “Trained” PT! Now - I have NO problem telling you all we have fu*kore !!! We live in a council home - we have 1 car - 3 beautiful children - a granddaughter on the way & more love then I can put into words. That’s enough for us. I wouldn’t give 2 sh*ts if DJ slashed tyres but would I F**K pay out MY kids money to drive up there & then manage to NOT get caught on any cameras? What a total deluded pr*ck you r DW! Roland the rat then messaged SJ & offered him £500 to talk crap about myself & DJ knowing damn well what SJ had done & plead guilty to know crown court. DW then did a video saying “He’s a good kid really” WROGEN! I have texts to prove this happened & screen shots of the messages to SJ & from rat boy. My family have been through enough you silly little boy. Get a grip with your life! You have NOTHING because YOU wrecked the lot but need someone to blame so let’s blame the “Fat man”. Even if I lived on the streets I’d have more then you! You have nothing & no one. Rat boy can’t walk away coz he knows the consequences that come with that he’s seen it first hand with us! You live in your GFs home - you have NO kids - NO home - NO money - NO family & NO friends! It’s sad really love. Keep my family’s name out your dirty mouth. WAR? Ok PUTIN poppet you have a great day & if you could play “The winner takes it all” by ABBA (Your fav band) I’ll send u over the £2 - Cheers all
My heart goes out to you all, its an awful situation to be in when a family member has done something and the fall out from that is unbelievable. It effects everyone and everything around you and the stress it creates is unbearable at times. Fellow council houser here, its my home, my sanctuary without it I couldn't have given the life I have to my daughter, my niece and now my nephews who all live here in our mismatched but happy little family. Its our home, our safe place and for DW to use that against someone (whilst camping in some garage streaming 24/7) is disgusting. I have mixed feelings about Kaz, on one hand I can't stand her, the other makes me wonder what he has on her for her to stick around for so long, is it blackmail and she felt she couldn't walk away til now. However she has still enabled him and joined in his rants and slating people and for that I think is unforgivable. Rowley can just do one. Sam, I imagine is now stuck, it's her house how the hell does she get him out, she can't just pack up and leave with the kids. Looks like his family has washed their hands of him. He will never be clean of substances, he will say he is sober from codine but is taking other substances. That's not sobriety that's replacing one with another. He does realise that when bringing a child into the world you won't be able to do this and there is safeguarding teams who won't take too kindly to his drug use in the home! Anyway I digress, I have much respect for you both, not only holding it together but to protect the little ones from all this, carry on doing what you do. I am expecting a video of you Carla singing ABBA in the near future thank you very much 🤣
---
Oh I forgot MH is also not an excuse for being a wanker either. If he genuinely has issues, which I don't doubt he has something festering, he needs to take himself off social media and get himself some actually help. The problem with that will be he will try to council the therapist as he has done his research off google and he knows best cos 'he transforms lives' don't you know

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He reckons we won’t have screenshots lol
Screenshots are the least of his worries now. Names and work details have been found. Family members can be contacted at a moment's notice. Sure they'd love to here what there beloved Steven as been upto. When the troll becomes trolled watch him crawl back under his bridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would just like to mention how good it is to see that this forum's members can share varied different and even contrary viewpoints (despite every one of us being DJ) without attacking and insulting each other. So different from DW who cannot handle the slightest challenge of any sort to his all-knowing greatness!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would just like to mention how good it is to see that this forum's members can share varied different and even contrary viewpoints (despite every one of us being DJ) without attacking and insulting each other. So different from DW who cannot handle the slightest challenge of any sort to his all-knowing greatness!
It’s refreshing isn’t it.
Mutual respect and emotional intelligence, something Wheeler is yet to understand

Reactions: 10
Yesterday Dan claimed that he speaks to Kaz every day and that she watches the lives. No evidence of this. He also said the issue was living in each others houses and environment and that it involves other people.
I reckon he took it a step too far invading Kaz’s home and her husband put his foot down.

now, he’s talking about meeting someone called vic on Sunday in Brighton and going round all the places where they shot music videos. He’s doing a live interview with questions from his members only. He said member exclusive but soon retracted that and said ‘but it will have to go on YouTube’ 🤣🤣

anyway, who is this Vic, how do we contact him? Let’s sabotage the bastard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who & where are his new fanbase being held captive? I had a quick look on rumble yesterday & his views are no better than youtube, so I'm somewhat confused as to his current claims of increased revenue? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Who & where are his new fanbase being held captive? I had a quick look on rumble yesterday & his views are no better than youtube, so I'm somewhat confused as to his current claims of increased revenue? 🤔
I have never even heard of rumble 🤣 just off to crawl under my rock now 🤣

Reactions: 3
Screenshots are the least of his worries now. Names and work details have been found. Family members can be contacted at a moment's notice. Sure they'd love to here what there beloved Steven as been upto. When the troll becomes trolled watch him crawl back under his bridge.
Not trying to mod the thread but just be careful talking about taking it off of tattle as I've seen other threads get closed for this x

Reactions: 3
Yesterday Dan claimed that he speaks to Kaz every day and that she watches the lives. No evidence of this. He also said the issue was living in each others houses and environment and that it involves other people.
I reckon he took it a step too far invading Kaz’s home and her husband put his foot down.

now, he’s talking about meeting someone called vic on Sunday in Brighton and going round all the places where they shot music videos. He’s doing a live interview with questions from his members only. He said member exclusive but soon retracted that and said ‘but it will have to go on YouTube’ 🤣🤣

anyway, who is this Vic, how do we contact him? Let’s sabotage the bastard!!!
Yeah, Kaz unfollowed him on SM but but messages him and sits through that absolute shite daily. Sounds legit 😉

Kaz probably feels like all her holidays have come at once, there's no way on earth she's revisiting the hell she was trapped in for so long!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah, Kaz unfollowed him on SM but but messages him and sits through that absolute shite daily. Sounds legit 😉

Kaz probably feels like all her holidays have come at once, there's no way on earth she's revisiting the hell she was trapped in for so long!!
Yep- once you claw your way out of a toxic relationship you don’t go back. The time apart makes you realise exactly how bad it’s been

Reactions: 4
It's got to be absolutely shocking for Kaz as she begins to process what DW did to her, and what she has done. This in no way excuses her own poor choices and conduct. But can you imagine the mindset as she begins to step back and take a more objective view of how things went down the past few years?!

Reactions: 6
Kaz is branching out on her own!
If it’s true and she has gone out on her own, back home with her family and building her own channel and not being just a add on “featuring” on a channel, then I wish her well, even give her a cheeky share 🤠 I know some of you including my better half are still mad, but the shame (if she feels it) of what you did under DW (that’s what she said) and the peoples lives you have impacted in a bad way will be unbearable right now, I know how that feels, but if she’s still with wheeler the farkem BOSH!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it’s true and she has gone out on her own, back home with her family and building her own channel and not being just a add on “featuring” on a channel, then I wish her well, even give her a cheeky share 🤠 I know some of you including my better half are still mad, but the shame (if she feels it) of what you did under DW (that’s what she said) and the peoples lives you have impacted in a bad way will be unbearable right now, I know how that feels, but if she’s still with wheeler the farkem BOSH!
Humbled by your dignity once again, DJ 💖

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.