Dan Wheeler #35 "Fan boys Ren,won't pick on men,he's got a new "calling" yet again πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't surprise me that he cancelled the interview release again he's an complete idiot 3 weeks or more to edit a video that most people would and have only taken a week max

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It doesn't surprise me that he cancelled the interview release again he's an complete idiot 3 weeks or more to edit a video that most people would and have only taken a week max
As a video editor... Premium content that you would want people to see...

It can be done in a day, I'm just saying...

Reactions: 15
As a video editor... Premium content that you would want people to see...

It can be done in a day, I'm just saying...
No 17 checking in 🫑

I was wondering what you thought of Dan's editing timescale πŸ˜„
Not surprised at all that he would take nearly 30 times as long as other people, but he'll still claim he's the best in the world πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No 17 checking in 🫑

I was wondering what you thought of Dan's editing timescale πŸ˜„
Not surprised at all that he would take nearly 30 times as long as other people, but he'll still claim he's the best in the world πŸ˜‰
Bet he keeps loosing his mouse 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DAN just posted this for tonight, even in the written word he loves his own voice
WHAT A LOAD OF OLD WAFFLE.
When it comes to verbal diarrhoea the man needs some immodium!

He has put out so many teasers, trailers and spoilers there will be no point watching the actual video, it'll be a massive anti climax (that's what she said)
Also, it's only 'nearly' ready- wtf!??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230806_150703_Chrome.jpg

This should really say "I love getting to know someone who's been through hell... pretending to empathise with their situation whilst gaining their trust so that I can exploit them for my own gain."

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.