Dan Wheeler #33 Dan Wheeler who?? Still desperate to be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh maaaaate! Has anyone looked at the most recent video shared on the DW FB page? I had a quick flick through as I had 2 minutes to kill. Somewhere near the start he's full on bitching about the fact that NONE of his friends have supported him in his new business venture (plus all his old failed business ventures) by not liking / sharing / watching his videos, with the exception of Rowly and Clevers, of course. They're all unsupportive cunts basically.

Dude, you should accept the fact that you don't have any other bleeping friends, because you're a toxic bleep! And noones sharing your content because it's tit and they wouldn't want to be seen sharing such utter tripe on their socials!!!

On another note, I caught up with my Burwashian friend the other day for a cuppa and a chinny, it had been a while. A couple of amusing updates shared with me...

Rowley came to stay over for more than a week, you have to wonder what sort of exciting antics they got up to! Can you imagine the only person who's willing to hang around with you for more than an hour is your weird stalker mate from Devon who not so long ago you had absolutely no time for because you had your other 'mates' before they opened their eyes and realised what a nasty prick you are and fucked off. A bit tragic really isn't it.

Oh and another thing, I wasn't aware that the local drug dealers you've been seen blatantly picking up from on the reg had some sort of contract with the NHS to supply your supposed 'prescription' weed to you ๐Ÿ˜‚ about as inconspicuous as a ๐Ÿฆš and full of tit as usual๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh and another thing, I wasn't aware that the local drug dealers you've been seen blatantly picking up from on the reg had some sort of contract with the NHS to supply your supposed 'prescription' weed to you ๐Ÿ˜‚ about as inconspicuous as a ๐Ÿฆš and full of tit as usual๐Ÿ–•
I have been told this too. I mean, I know hes put on some timber, but even we aren't stupid enough to believe that it's the Just Eat guy making take-away deliveries at all hours...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Consolitary fineman?
Bare with us?
Sobrietree
Hashimotosis
Pot. KETTLE.

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh maaaaate! Has anyone looked at the most recent video shared on the DW FB page? I had a quick flick through as I had 2 minutes to kill. Somewhere near the start he's full on bitching about the fact that NONE of his friends have supported him in his new business venture (plus all his old failed business ventures) by not liking / sharing / watching his videos, with the exception of Rowly and Clevers, of course. They're all unsupportive cunts basically.

Dude, you should accept the fact that you don't have any other bleeping friends, because you're a toxic bleep! And noones sharing your content because it's tit and they wouldn't want to be seen sharing such utter tripe on their socials!!!

On another note, I caught up with my Burwashian friend the other day for a cuppa and a chinny, it had been a while. A couple of amusing updates shared with me...

Rowley came to stay over for more than a week, you have to wonder what sort of exciting antics they got up to! Can you imagine the only person who's willing to hang around with you for more than an hour is your weird stalker mate from Devon who not so long ago you had absolutely no time for because you had your other 'mates' before they opened their eyes and realised what a nasty prick you are and fucked off. A bit tragic really isn't it.

I would actually say his โ€œfriendsโ€ are actually being very supportive and doing him a favour by not sharing the content of this embarrassing tit show!

Reactions: 10
I would actually say his โ€œfriendsโ€ are actually being very supportive and doing him a favour by not sharing the content of this embarrassing tit show!
He says he's open to his friends being honest and telling him his show is tit if that's why they don't watch, erm, there's absolutely NO WAY he would take that criticism. He'd have a rant about toxic c...ts and cut them off.
They aren't indulging his delusion which imo is the mark of a true friend!

Kaz said her parents are "disgusting" for not watching ๐Ÿ™
Does she think they have nothing better to do than listen to that pair talk about the most crude topics then draw out the most dull anecdote for 20 minutes??

The 'show' has become the same as it always does- a pity party platform. Tears must be coming soon, then begging, then apologising.... then round we go again ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
Kazโ€™s parents donโ€™t want to watch that senseless smut that she ditches her kid to churn out. I bet theyโ€™re disgusted at her

Reactions: 10
Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee failing to notice the most obvious explanation - you're tit, you're not funny, no one likes you and NO ONE CARES.

Bet 90% of their "friends" have them on mute.

Reactions: 8
#132 checking in, back from the abyss. I first posted back in 2021 and completely forgot he existed for a few years which was nice ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad to see you're all still going and fighting the good fight ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 7
#132 checking in, back from the abyss. I first posted back in 2021 and completely forgot he existed for a few years which was nice ๐Ÿ˜‚ glad to see you're all still going and fighting the good fight ๐Ÿ‘
It's been a wild road for sure! Dan will never be free to scam innocent people again. We are watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's been a wild road for sure! Dan will never be free to scam innocent people again. We are watching!
To also see he's been doing naughty things with COVID money too... Not shocked ๐Ÿ˜‚ I shouldn't really be shocked that he's still grifting either! Horrible little man

Reactions: 2
Ok guys I have some news...

Granted, when I was initially told this I did think that someone was on a wind up and just late with the April Fools Day pranks, but after some further digging I can confirm this news to be true.

It seems that the six figure investment has dried up. YT have stopped his monetisation and despite begging for ideas on his FB for get-rich-quick ideas, he's still broke.

So he's had to get himself a job.

Drumroll please...

๐Ÿฉ AS A DOG WALKER ๐Ÿฆฎ

Yep, I pissed myself too. The same bloke that had a million and one excuses why he couldn't drag his arse out of bed to get his steps in but expected those that were paying him to do so is now going down the path of being a professional dog walker. Hes got the insurance and everything, apparently.

Below are some screenshots that have been sent to me. A guy asks for a bit of help walking some dogs and Dan comes back with a bleeping business proposal - I really didn't believe it was him at first until he mentioned Burwash ( obviously the lazy bastard doesn't want to travel) and if you look closely, you can see it's a pic of Dan with the name "Dan Dogs".

Some of the attachments may be out of sync as I am working but wanting you guys to see this info so I have just done this quickly... As you can see from the comments, others in the group think hes a delusional twit too!

You couldn't make this tit up. To be fair Kaz and Rowly have been following him around and having their stomachs tickled for years (and no doubt sniffing his crotch) so he's got some experience ๐Ÿคฃ

Special thanks to Burwash Neighbourhood Watch for the info - you guys never let me down ๐Ÿ˜˜

See Wheeler, eyes everywhere mate! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Granted, when I was initially told this I did think that someone was on a wind up and just late with the April Fools Day pranks, but after some further digging I can confirm this news to be true.

It seems that the six figure investment has dried up. YT have stopped his monetisation and despite begging for ideas on his FB for get-rich-quick ideas, he's still broke.

Drumroll please...

Yep, I pissed myself too. The same bloke that had a million and one excuses why he couldn't drag his arse out of bed to get his steps in but expected those that were paying him to do so is now going down the path of being a professional dog walker. Hes got the insurance and everything, apparently.

Below are some screenshots that have been sent to me. A guy asks for a bit of help walking some dogs and Dan comes back with a bleeping business proposal - I really didn't believe it was him at first until he mentioned Burwash ( obviously the lazy bastard doesn't want to travel) and if you look closely, you can see it's a pic of Dan with the name "Dan Dogs".

Some of the attachments may be out of sync as I am working but wanting you guys to see this info so I have just done this quickly... As you can see from the comments, others in the group think hes a delusional twit too!

You couldn't make this tit up. To be fair Kaz and Rowly have been following him around and having their stomachs tickled for years (and no doubt sniffing his crotch) so he's got some experience ๐Ÿคฃ

Special thanks to Burwash Neighbourhood Watch for the info - you guys never let me down ๐Ÿ˜˜

Trust me when I say... I've BEEN waiting for DBA to drop this badboy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Drumroll please...

OmFG!!!!!! I mean, we know he's deluded but, ยฃ250 a DAY for dog walking ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
absolutely made my day reading those!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I andl HOW will he collect the dogs and drop them off? On foot?? In Kazs car??
My friend had a dog walking business, they had a van, and offered a pick up and drop off. Most customers expect you to pick up and drop off.

They were very successful and busy, but did not make even close to ยฃ250 a day, they did it while they studied for their degree and it kept the roof over their head and not a lot more!

Dan is such a lazy arse, he always wants something for nothing!!

This is GOLD, LOVE IT ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There are no words. If this was anyone other than Dan I wouldn't believe it. Only Wheeler could be this delusional. Absolutely hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh today, wow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Drumroll please...

This is amazing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ nice one DBA and the Burwash Neighbourhood ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.