Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that anyone believed the investor and their £100k ever existed, but...what was his game plan with that lie? He's done nothing to even pretend it was true, or pretend that "trolly cunts" ruined it for him...just made himself even more of a laughing stock.
he even said it’s £100k PLUS their salaries for a year so they can’t even use wages as an excuse as to how they’ve spent their money.

we all know how impulsive he is (hideous podcast table) so we know if he has any scrap of money at all,he would’ve wasted it by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Found out that you don’t need to go to Peru for the frogs. You can do it in Ibiza. You don’t lick the frog (sorry Dan I know you really wanted to lick it 🤢)
I would maybe watch him doing it live…. Because he will 🤮 and tit himself 🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Here we go.. another charity promise!
A charity which doesn't exist.

NAUK isn't a charity, and doesn't accept donations...
Screenshot_20220904-184045_Chrome.jpg

He'd know that if he ever did the 12 Steps...

Unless "NA" stands for Narcissistic hole, and the charity is him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan wheeler loving himself in his own tiktok 🤣🤣
Check out the last comment
Tell me you’re faking comments without telling me you’re faking comments 😂

Here we go.. another charity promise!
so - like a teenage girl he’s making friendship bracelets and trying to flog them to his ‘friends’. It’ll be wax melts and those deep frame family pictures next 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me you’re faking comments without telling me you’re faking comments 😂

so - like a teenage girl he’s making friendship bracelets and trying to flog them to his ‘friends’. It’ll be wax melts and those deep frame family pictures next 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Inboxing people whats their favourite yankee candle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he’s sat on his arse making bracelets like my kids did when they were ten, no sign of the boxing update, walk update, bus update, Peru update and most importantly of all, where is the blind taste test video of fruit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he’s sat on his arse making bracelets like my kids did when they were ten, no sign of the boxing update, walk update, bus update, Peru update and most importantly of all, where is the blind taste test video of fruit?
Blind test...

Its long and thick

Thats what she said

Its bananary

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.