Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez haven't been here for ages - they are so boring - I can barely even hate watch 🤪 . I'm confused with what they think they're doing with the chocolate bars, they are essentially the same bar - a cheap version of a Caramel waffer they'll all taste pretty similar won't they??? they all have a similar price point - who on earth would go out of their way to buy something like this? I mean if you shop in Asda, you would buy the Asda version wouldn't you 🤷‍♀️, you're not going to do the main shop and then say oh I will now go and drive to Tesco and park up to buy the same product elsewhere because some dope on the internet gave it an extra point. The mind boggles with these two. What an absolute waste of time and energy, not even taking in to account most schools and nurseries don't want you bringing in chocolate everyday 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Perhaps this will be the thread we actually see the 100k in action with the Peru trip/bus conversion/walk across England (by walking in circles around burwash) and 10K challenges!

In reality I expect we will just learn whether another pub within 3 seconds of Burwash has very lemon lemony lemon squash and whether some more chips have a nice crunch.

Oh Dave what a fall from grace! Couldn’t happen to a better person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#203 (I think ) checking in. So when’s the bus leaving for Peru 🤣🤣. Have they stopped the walking challenge already !?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just got my comments deleted about what schools accept in lunch boxes. These guys are deluded!

9926CB5F-BF19-4F07-B276-93215A286B9E.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.