Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to read out other peoples articles about which super market did the best <insert sweet treat> on their show.

Another completely original idea stolen from someone else, yawn.

Reactions: 5
Has he done a video of him and Kaz reviewing fruit yet? I've been waiting with bated breath for several days to find out which type of fruit tasted the orangiest and which tasted the appleiest.... 😂🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he done a video of him and Kaz reviewing fruit yet? I've been waiting with bated breath for several days to find out which type of fruit tasted the orangiest and which tasted the appleiest.... 😂🙄😂
“Gang, this banana’s a 9/10”
“That’s what she said.”

Everyone laughs.

• Haha
I didn’t know what to order on my shopping as I’d been waiting for his review, now I’ve got no fruit at all for the next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how Kaz called it a blind taste test and then went on to name each chocolate bar and where it was from. That woman is so thick I can’t even….. 👀

• Haha
It’s September now, have they commenced walking? Or are they in their bus? Or in Peru? Dave? Kaz? Anyone????????

• Haha
It’s September now, have they commenced walking? Or are they in their bus? Or in Peru? Dave? Kaz? Anyone????????
Good question. What's the bet Dave has the shits, leg infection, trolls ate his homework.... all of the above
Rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s all just got to be some kind of parody by now, surely?

Two grown adults thinking they are earning a living tearing cheap chocolate bars that they couldn’t even get the names right. I was going to take some melon in my lunch box but without the fruit review what do I do?

Reactions: 6
That post has been written in many variations and he never learns from it.
#28 checking in. The new threads come up much slower these days but we just know Wheeler can't help himself and will continue to repeat his pathetic cycle over and over.

Know this Wheeler, I will be watching. The moment you start trying to scam again (as we know you will), you're going to be on blast everywhere. Again!

Now in the meantime could you at least try and do something to keep us trolls entertained? I mean, we are way overdue for a tearful fake apology video, for example. Get at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Discussing Sean this morning, random YouTube live, so clearly for Sean’s purpose. Apparently Sean left for his new job and didn’t look back. Zero contact from him and Dan doesn’t know why 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Discussing Sean this morning, random YouTube live, so clearly for Sean’s purpose. Apparently Sean left for his new job and didn’t look back. Zero contact from him and Dan doesn’t know why 🤣🤣🤣
Smart man. Good on him for getting out.

You'd think if you went through this same sort of thing dozens of times, again and again with friends, "employees" etc for over a decade you might start to look at yourself and try and figure out the issue? Not Dan!

Reactions: 12
He's full of tit.

He really thinks that he's blameless and there's no way he could possibly have played any part in Sean leaving. Or the 16 other staff for that matter. He wants you to believe he's the victim. Truth is if you treat people badly they will vote with their feet, and rightly so.

Remember how he claimed at first that he hadn't fallen out with DJ, but that he wished him well? Then we found out the truth and his true colours shone through...

Sean had a family.My guess is Dan sucked the bleeping life out of him and left him no option. He was in Burwash more than he was at home (sound familiar?!) and you can't feed your family on "give me another couple of weeks to pay you Dude" can you? *

*ps this is only my opinion in this instance, but I do know that he sucked the life out of everyone around him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's full of tit.

He really thinks that he's blameless and there's no way he could possibly have played any part in Sean leaving. Or the 16 other staff for that matter. He wants you to believe he's the victim. Truth is if you treat people badly they will vote with their feet, and rightly so.

Remember how he claimed at first that he hadn't fallen out with DJ, but that he wished him well? Then we found out the truth and his true colours shone through...

Sean had a family.My guess is Dan sucked the bleeping life out of him and left him no option. He was in Burwash more than he was at home (sound familiar?!) and you can't feed your family on "give me another couple of weeks to pay you Dude" can you? *

*ps this is only my opinion in this instance, but I do know that he sucked the life out of everyone around him.
Wheeler is the kind of friend that would leave a Saint with PTSD!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220902-183417_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220902-183423_Gallery.jpg

DAN is definitely one of those that only notices when people dont message him. He won't have any accountability relationally.

Wheeler is the kind of friend that would leave a Saint with PTSD!
Then offer to fix it with carbs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On a complete diversion; I’m home today from gastric surgery…the surgery I knew I should have had years ago but Dave told me only losers did that and his coaching would definitely fix me. What a fool I was to listen to him instead of my actual doctor but I got there eventually. TCHQ has stopped him from continuing the charade of 80/20 giving medical advice to vulnerable people and for that you guys all rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New poster, but have watch the drama unfold since the start! I was part of 80/20 from Nov 21 but left within a few days as clearly there was no support (other than for Danny’s Ego) I never really spoke on the lives but could see the Sean was uncomfortable while every live he was in (you could see I’m scream ‘Stop’ in his head) I think the worst part is Dan the man won’t give a s**t about any pain or issue’s he could have cause Sean or his family, his so called ‘Best Mate’ he is only looking for sympathy with this live… “I gave my best mate everything and now he won’t talk to me, and I don’t know why!! I didn’t do anything”… wouldn’t put it past him to now blame Sean for the downfall of 80/20, clearly no one believe the whole ‘It was DJ’s fault’ bull anymore so new target acquired!!

Also the fact he went ‘Live’ on YT during the day when 90% of people with normal jobs are working meant he knows Sean won’t see if but might hear about it & clearly Danny Boy is hoping that he’ll get in touch to find out why he did it because there is obviously no other reason for Sean to do so, that friendship died alongside his fame, fortune & 80/20

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New poster, but have watch the drama unfold since the start! I was part of 80/20 from Nov 21 but left within a few days as clearly there was no support (other than for Danny’s Ego) I never really spoke on the lives but could see the Sean was uncomfortable while every live he was in (you could see I’m scream ‘Stop’ in his head) I think the worst part is Dan the man won’t give a s**t about any pain or issue’s he could have cause Sean or his family, his so called ‘Best Mate’ he is only looking for sympathy with this live… “I gave my best mate everything and now he won’t talk to me, and I don’t know why!! I didn’t do anything”… wouldn’t put it past him to now blame Sean for the downfall of 80/20, clearly no one believe the whole ‘It was DJ’s fault’ bull anymore so new target acquired!!
Welcome to TCHQ member #229 ❤

Its been a little while since we had some new posters here - welcome aboard!

Yep you are right - he won't see that he will have been in anyway responsible. He will always be the victim, he will always be the one hard done by.

If my best mate got a new job I would know about it and I would be bothered if I never had any contact from them. The fact that he says he has no idea why he hasn't heard from Sean is very telling...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.