Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm filing an objection to strike off on either of the 8020 ltd's, just to make sure HMRC tie it altogether with DW Ltd. They do already know, but it's too easy for this stuff to get missed, & we wouldn't want that! 😉

Oh, Dear David, you didn't think we'd all just give up did you? 🤨

Much love,
anyone who ever had the need to visit TCHQ, even if only the once (just to check that you were the cheating, lying, scamming, disgusting piece of tit Narc that they thought you were) 😘
If you need any of the video evidence to back your stuff up, I have it...

He’s definitely up to something - no way his ego would let him step down as a ‘director’
Abso-God-Damn-Lutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see what companies he’s working with, as said on his last addiction video. ( which is pure bullshit, clearly back on everything and thinks by bringing it back up and talking about his sobriety that he’s convincing everyone and throwing them off the scent)

Also can’t wait to email those companies and fill them in on everythinggggggggg 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll be interested to see if the resignation from DW Ltd has any impact on the current strike off suspension for this company as I'm pretty sure you can't have a Ltd without any registered Directors/Secretary, will have to check CH regulations.

He's definitely up to 'something', why leave it until now to resign, DW & both the 8020's haven't actually traded for probably a year, at least.

Reactions: 5
New thread peeps :

I'll be interested to see if the resignation from DW Ltd has any impact on the current strike off suspension for this company as I'm pretty sure you can't have a Ltd without any registered Directors/Secretary, will have to check CH regulations.

He's definitely up to 'something', why leave it until now to resign, DW & both the 8020's haven't actually traded for probably a year, at least.
You read my mind!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.