Dan Wheeler #31 Dave, Dan, the inconsistent man! The ultracrepidarian with no attention span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's full of tit.

He really thinks that he's blameless and there's no way he could possibly have played any part in Sean leaving. Or the 16 other staff for that matter. He wants you to believe he's the victim. Truth is if you treat people badly they will vote with their feet, and rightly so.

Remember how he claimed at first that he hadn't fallen out with DJ, but that he wished him well? Then we found out the truth and his true colours shone through...

Sean had a family.My guess is Dan sucked the bleeping life out of him and left him no option. He was in Burwash more than he was at home (sound familiar?!) and you can't feed your family on "give me another couple of weeks to pay you Dude" can you? *

*ps this is only my opinion in this instance, but I do know that he sucked the life out of everyone around him.
he said contact was one sided for a while afterwards so he stopped being the one to start conversations and Sean just ghosted both him and Kaz. They are planning on going round to Sean’s house to see what’s going on.
Dan played the whole clueless, innocent, upset party. Said he had borrowed money from his parents to pay Sean’s salary and that he is hurt it would end this way as he had done all that for Sean because of him having kids and Kaz was working for free.

he said he was happy for Sean and his new job so doesn’t know what happened but I have a feeling Dan didn’t like the fact he was jumping ship and moving on and kicked off. Dan said he couldn’t stand to see Sean and Sean’s wife (Shelley’s) Facebook status as it was so painful to see him enjoying himself so he blocked them both 🤣🤣🤣

such a man child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
he said contact was one sided for a while afterwards so he stopped being the one to start conversations and Sean just ghosted both him and Kaz. They are planning on going round to Sean’s house to see what’s going on.
Dan played the whole clueless, innocent, upset party. Said he had borrowed money from his parents to pay Sean’s salary and that he is hurt it would end this way as he had done all that for Sean because of him having kids and Kaz was working for free.

he said he was happy for Sean and his new job so doesn’t know what happened but I have a feeling Dan didn’t like the fact he was jumping ship and moving on and kicked off. Dan said he couldn’t stand to see Sean and Sean’s wife (Shelley’s) Facebook status as it was so painful to see him enjoying himself so he blocked them both 🤣🤣🤣

such a man child
Scuse the French but Wheeler has shat on Sean from a great height there.

Saying he paid Sean, well whoopy-Doo 👏 that's the bare minimum for someone who WORKS FOR YOU! Does baby David want a medal!?

Reactions: 10
Sean went back to the job he had previously, he probably reached out to them as there cant have been any money coming in at the end. Lard arse was brassic by last September and yet he still limped on pretending he wasn't!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t see the live so why has he started bringing Sean back up now? Seems strange.

Reactions: 7
Scuse the French but Wheeler has shat on Sean from a great height there.

Saying he paid Sean, well whoopy-Doo 👏 that's the bare minimum for someone who WORKS FOR YOU! Does baby David want a medal!?
This. Yet another example of what a complete and total self centered narcissist he really is. DAN, you PAY your employees! They don't owe you ANYTHING for that, other than doing their JOB of course. That's what a job is - something you of course know nothing about. Coming up with the money is YOUR responsibility, and if you can't manage that well you shouldn't be running a company.

An 8 year old running a lemonade stand has a lot more business sense than Wheeler!

Reactions: 8

such a man child
Oh the classic "after everything I have done for you" line - that one has come up quite a few times in conversations I have had.

He employed him, so had an obligation to pay him, simple. The fact that he borrowed money from his parents is not Sean's problem and shouldn't be used as a stick to beat him with.

The statuses about staff employed a few posts up is interesting - I wonder will he declare he actually had that many staff working for him at that time when it comes to filing his company accounts? 🤔

Last edited:

such a man child
As an employer Dan had a responsibility to pay his staff. Ridivulous that he makes out like it’s some sort of noble deed.

Reactions: 11

such a man child
They are planning on going round to Seans house to see what's going on!?!
Wow. That's a threat of harassment right there!!
Take the hint Dave & Karen:
Sean clearly wants you to LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Imagine that pair rocking up at your house like a pair of friggin stalkers!!

Omg 😳

• Wow
They are planning on going round to Seans house to see what's going on!?!
Wow. That's a threat of harassment right there!!
Take the hint Dave & Karen:
Sean clearly wants you to LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Imagine that pair rocking up at your house like a pair of friggin stalkers!!

Omg 😳
Just like he was "coming for you DJ"

Just like he was gonna call out another PT for apparently talking tit about him ( said in an Academy live, I have the footage)

Just like he was gonna do a video about staff "after everything he did for them"

Just like the active police file he has on members of TCHQ.

Just like the law suits he claimed to be opening about ex-members for slander.

If spouting verbal diarrhoea was his trade he would defo be "the best in the world" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How does copyright work with YouTube? Are they allowed to just use anyone’s video and say they are “reacting” to it?

Reactions: 4
How does copyright work with YouTube? Are they allowed to just use anyone’s video and say they are “reacting” to it?
I think you're allowed to use someone else's video for a small amount of time, I think about 10 seconds before it's copyright but you aren't allowed to use their photo in the thumbnail

Reactions: 5
Hadn't realised there was a new thread, just assumed the last one had gone quiet because Dave is such a boring twit.

But I see he's tried to make himself interesting again by shitting on a former "best mate, brother, family." Getting worried yet, Kaz?

Not that anyone believed the investor and their £100k ever existed, but...what was his game plan with that lie? He's done nothing to even pretend it was true, or pretend that "trolly cunts" ruined it for him...just made himself even more of a laughing stock.

• Haha
Hadn't realised there was a new thread, just assumed the last one had gone quiet because Dave is such a boring twit.

But I see he's tried to make himself interesting again by shitting on a former "best mate, brother, family." Getting worried yet, Kaz?

Not that anyone believed the investor and their £100k ever existed, but...what was his game plan with that lie? He's done nothing to even pretend it was true, or pretend that "trolly cunts" ruined it for him...just made himself even more of a laughing stock.
Some attempt at trolling the trolls. Yet missing hes the subject

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.