Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Hi all. UPDATE

If you see him make any (more) posts about me - please do let me know. It would be helpful if that evidence could be uploaded here for me to pass on to the police.

He has been questioned today under caution and told clearly that if he continues to post about me in this manner action will be taken (case reopened).

This is very important- and I am very grateful for your help.
x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Today I had a very interesting conversation with someone who is not only new to my inbox, but also to TCHQ.

They want to remain anonymous but tell me that they have been a long time supporter of Dan and always saw us as the trolls as he makes us out to be, but have now had their eyes opened. They say they are embarrassed for not seeing it sooner and I quote " I saw the red flags but chose to ignore them"

Anyway, they have been very helpful in giving me some insight into the goings on over on Patreon.

So... word on the street is that the delightful Daniel has spat his dummy and told the very few that were left paying him to cancel their subscriptions cos he is closing down Patreon.

I am hearing stories that he pretty much replicated his shambolic behaviour over on Patreon. You know the kind of stuff; making promises he couldn't keep, not turning up and giving piss poor excuses and setting challenges that he couldn't be arsed to do but berated them for if they didn't do them. You know his style... Dont do as he does, do as he says.

I am told that a few people called him out on his behaviour and he responded by acting the only way he knows - by blocking them.

Thats right. He has blocked the very people that have been paying him. People that have actively stood up and defended him ( and taken a few harsh words from some of us in the process-they realise now that those people were only trying to help) Hes blocked people that have believed in him when nobody else did, and that's the thanks they get.

Like we said long ago, Wheeler is only interested in you whilst you are serving a purpose. All up your arse and your best mate when you are doing that, but tossed away like fish and chip paper when you arent.

I am not naming names, but you would be shocked at some of the names he has blocked... I was all for telling you all to go and do your own investigations and to check his friends list yourself but he's changed his privacy settings on his FB this afternoon so you can't do that now.

What's the problem Wheeler, does the truth hurt babes?

I just wanna say a huge thanks to the person I spoke to today. I know it took a lot for them to get in touch and it's really appreciated.

I look forward to some new traffic coming to TCHQ, thats all I am saying. Even on a quiet day our engagement is higher than his, and we don't have to pay for the privelige!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Here's something for you all..

Imagine being stupid enough to tell someone in the village that you sold your business for 6 figures only for that person to be a TCHQ follower 😂

Truth be told, they already thought you were a bit of a dick ( as does half of Burwash) but they have been watching here for some time and are fully aware of the truth.

I think that officially makes you the Village Idiot, Wheeler.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

itsme!1983

On a complete diversion; I’m home today from gastric surgery…the surgery I knew I should have had years ago but Dave told me only losers did that and his coaching would definitely fix me. What a fool I was to listen to him instead of my actual doctor but I got there eventually. TCHQ has stopped him from continuing the charade of 80/20 giving medical advice to vulnerable people and for that you guys all rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
New thread suggestion : He thinks he's doing well and letting it go to his head. He's just a big dick - that's what she said!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Best rapper in the world, taught Will Smith everything he knows right?
( to the tune of Fresh Prince)

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a cunt, conned people and didn't care.
In Burwash East Sussex born and raised
Playing PT with a Groupon Certificate is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', thinking I was cool
And all while shootin' some cocaine up my nose.
Made a couple of tiktoks that people thought were good
Started to be noticed in my neighborhood
I made one little tiktok, its all it took
And I saw my chance to make a quick buck.

I begged and pleaded with people to sign up to my scam
I needed to make money, that was always my plan
People started to join, I couldn't believe my luck
I took all of their cash, I didnt give a fuck

I played along for a while, financial freedom was finally here
I claimed to be sober whilst sipping along with my beer
Slowly but surely I really proved I didn't care
And I thought "Nah, forget this-me and Kaz will make Podcasts instead, we make a good pair"

I closed 8020 and Tiktok were giving me so much hate
But Kaz believed in me, gave me her life savings as she's such a good mate.

I have now found my calling, I am finally there,
Pretending I am funny with receding hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

insertnamehere150

View attachment 1597371

Dunning-Kruger wrapped in full-blown narcissistic personality disorder.
And the award for the biggest illiterate hypocrite in the world goes to.....😆

Dan, you have LITERALLY wished people dead and to get hit by cars because they were more successful at pushing a weightloss product than you were. YOU expect EVERYTHING to be free. You are the definition of free loader, we know this because, no one will give you a penny anymore, you survive by being in Sam's house, on god knows what sort of handouts from DWP, rather than making any actual money yourself because let's face it, you're completely unemployable.

YOU insult others ON A DAILY BASIS you have dedicated entire 'live shows' to insulting people and you call people names and insult them, just for the sheer nerve of them telling you that you're wrong.

I'd say use YOUR words, but we all know your vocabulary is more limited than my 10month old's. But if you insist on butchering the English language in your constant posts and videos, then order them in the RIGHT way.

Bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 23

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
He's posting things on FB like he's untouchable, but tell me one thing - why would you take a solicitor to the police station with you if you had nothing to worry about?

I cant give you specifics of the case but Em has given me permission to tell you that all he did whilst he was there was lie through his teeth, as you would expect.

Just like the last time he was called in for an unrelated case, he really thinks he can blag his way out of things - except this time he's made himself look even more stupid than he already is by lying about things that there is verifiable evidence for. 🙄🙄

He's like like a cat with the amount of lives he has had but I feel like now the net is finally closing on him. You can't do the things this bloke has done and get away with it forever can you?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

insertnamehere150

Today I had a very interesting conversation with someone who is not only new to my inbox, but also to TCHQ.

They want to remain anonymous but tell me that they have been a long time supporter of Dan and always saw us as the trolls as he makes us out to be, but have now had their eyes opened. They say they are embarrassed for not seeing it sooner and I quote " I saw the red flags but chose to ignore them"

Anyway, they have been very helpful in giving me some insight into the goings on over on Patreon.

So... word on the street is that the delightful Daniel has spat his dummy and told the very few that were left paying him to cancel their subscriptions cos he is closing down Patreon.

I am hearing stories that he pretty much replicated his shambolic behaviour over on Patreon. You know the kind of stuff; making promises he couldn't keep, not turning up and giving piss poor excuses and setting challenges that he couldn't be arsed to do but berated them for if they didn't do them. You know his style... Dont do as he does, do as he says.

I am told that a few people called him out on his behaviour and he responded by acting the only way he knows - by blocking them.

Thats right. He has blocked the very people that have been paying him. People that have actively stood up and defended him ( and taken a few harsh words from some of us in the process-they realise now that those people were only trying to help) Hes blocked people that have believed in him when nobody else did, and that's the thanks they get.

Like we said long ago, Wheeler is only interested in you whilst you are serving a purpose. All up your arse and your best mate when you are doing that, but tossed away like fish and chip paper when you arent.

I am not naming names, but you would be shocked at some of the names he has blocked... I was all for telling you all to go and do your own investigations and to check his friends list yourself but he's changed his privacy settings on his FB this afternoon so you can't do that now.

What's the problem Wheeler, does the truth hurt babes?

I just wanna say a huge thanks to the person I spoke to today. I know it took a lot for them to get in touch and it's really appreciated.

I look forward to some new traffic coming to TCHQ, thats all I am saying. Even on a quiet day our engagement is higher than his, and we don't have to pay for the privelige!!
❤❤❤❤ this.

Hey person, if I know you, reach out xx there were a few hard and fast fans that took the classes and I know some of you stayed, if this is any of you, reach out to me please if you want/need to. There's no judgement for staying with him, we've all been conned into his ways. Happy to talk through it if you need to FB msg etc I'm still here.
Lots of love, the "pregnant" instructor 🤣
P.s that bump is 1 next month!!° WTF!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Sooooo... Old Chinnochio is up to his old tricks it seems by playing the victim 🙄

He's gone to all the effort to tell us all about having a small disagreement with friends that then turn toxic but what hes failing to tell you all is that those so called friends reached out to him out of concern and HE was the one to turn toxic.

These so called toxic cunts reached out to him out of concern, you know, just like his post says - they disagreed with something he did and told him so, yet Lord Twaticus did not respond the way his post suggests you should and he took exception to someone having an opinion. Infact Wheeler was the one to turn on the said individual and instead of talking about the issue in an rational and adult way, he chose to block them instead.

Typical narcissistic behaviour. Making himself the victim as usual.

He's blaming them for being in the wrong, but I can tell you without sharing the screenshots that he was 100% the one at fault.

It no coincidence that he mentions later in the comments that he only has 3 friends. Wonder why that is? They aren't the problem Wheeler, you are.

Its you. You are the cunt.

Reactions: 20

JCMSadie

VIP Member
mqdefault.jpg

I was gonna photoshop their faces on, but it's quite accurate as it is. Just too much hair on the Whanker.

Fixed it...

mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Discussing Sean this morning, random YouTube live, so clearly for Sean’s purpose. Apparently Sean left for his new job and didn’t look back. Zero contact from him and Dan doesn’t know why 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Emj7969

Chatty Member
FURTHER UPDATE

After another conversation with the police - they have been very clear that if he goes ahead with the threatened content the legal situation will change. is very aware of this - and yet the post is still up).

Also ……..worth saying - given the imagery he has used……. The police have been very clear throughout that I have done nothing wrong. Posting a review of a business that has bullied and scammed you is a perfectly legitimate thing to do. I have not been the one who has bullied, harassed, stalked someone at work, made threats …….. or continued with that sort of behaviour. I’m also not the one who has lied to the police under caution.

If you become aware of further posts - and or the content of Mondays show do please let me know. The police are VERY keen to have more information.

X

• Heart
Reactions: 19

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
You must have really rattled him, I kinda love that you've got so far under his skin 🤣🤣
She's definately got under his skin, that's why he's come with that pathetic post.

Thing is, she's not intimidated by him at all
She has been fighting quietly in the background to see that he's held accountable for his actions.

Even if it comes to nothing in the end, Wheelers name has been bought before the police...again. He's done himself no favours by doing that post after he was specifically told not to, but as per usual Lord Twaticus will think hes invincible.

The clock is ticking Wheeler, I wonder if you will feel so smug once HMRC catch up with you and Mr Hunt, Dude?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Discussing Sean this morning, random YouTube live, so clearly for Sean’s purpose. Apparently Sean left for his new job and didn’t look back. Zero contact from him and Dan doesn’t know why 🤣🤣🤣
He's full of shit.

He really thinks that he's blameless and there's no way he could possibly have played any part in Sean leaving. Or the 16 other staff for that matter. He wants you to believe he's the victim. Truth is if you treat people badly they will vote with their feet, and rightly so.

Remember how he claimed at first that he hadn't fallen out with DJ, but that he wished him well? Then we found out the truth and his true colours shone through...

Sean had a family.My guess is Dan sucked the fucking life out of him and left him no option. He was in Burwash more than he was at home (sound familiar?!) and you can't feed your family on "give me another couple of weeks to pay you Dude" can you? *

*ps this is only my opinion in this instance, but I do know that he sucked the life out of everyone around him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18