Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as you are reading here Mr Wheeler, maybe whilst you are bragging about your rowing achievements you could also show us proof of your qualifications whilst you are at it?

We'll wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this mean he has realised what wheeler is ? Or is he talking about someone else
Someone else. But still willing to pair up with Whanker, who does exactly the same.

I think a lot of these people are similar character types & just use others for their own gain, ignoring facts when they aren't convenient to whatever product or service they're trying to sell at that particular moment.

Reactions: 9
I thought he turned his back on the weight loss / fitness industry so why the hook up with that Dean bloke. Surely it has nothing to do with a lack of cash flow, the 100k investor and patreon has seen to that 🤣🤣
It’s been 5 days since his last video, seems like the novelty has worn off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would be a shame if we all DM’d and urged research be done before his brand is damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to send Dean a link to the wiki here and let him know exactly who Dan Wheeler is...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s funny cos you can search the records historically on the concept 2 site and he doesn’t show up lol

It’s also not an official british record… it’s the concept 2 one😂😂😂
I have no idea what that is but anyone could print that piece of paper off with about 5 min effort.

Someone else. But still willing to pair up with Whanker, who does exactly the same.

I think a lot of these people are similar character types & just use others for their own gain, ignoring facts when they aren't convenient to whatever product or service they're trying to sell at that particular moment.
I look forward to hearing how ridiculous he shows himself to be. I think it’s funny when people “interview” him, I wish more would challenge him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.