Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice little trend he is forming, not buying views for his shitshow but buying views for his hospitality reviews. For the love of god stop making it so bloody obvious.
Zero comments and 54 likes.

Great interaction.

Reactions: 7
Hes artificially (surprise) inflating his food reviews. Later he'll claim a content review clearly shows "they" love his review content.

Of course it won't be to sell the idea hes popular for free pints.
Well well well

"The cloudiness is very good"
What the duck does that even mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lemony/Rhubarby and woman fingernails

Next she'll be declaring that ice is cold

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Academy on 113.
Patreon down to 20% even with a free trial 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And with food reviews like that …….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sent in...

I think Lord ChatShitALot has been reading here, what do you think?

You can post as much as you like to try and prove a point Babes, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

I am pretty confident the only pudding we will see will be of you two shoving down your gobs and calling it a "review".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sent in...

You can post as much as you like to try and prove a point Babes, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

I am pretty confident the only pudding we will see will be of you two shoving down your gobs and calling it a "review".
So he’s training for a cross country walk by walking round in circles in Burwash, awesome Dave, keep it up! Do you hunk he’ll be able to ever leave Burwash? Is he tagged?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sent in...

Can I ask if the original picture had the time taken on it because on this one it’s but cut off and I’m willing to guess that he’s making up those times.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask if the original picture had the time taken on it because on this one it’s but cut off and I’m willing to guess that he’s making up those times.
And why does it have 2 (3?) start points?

duck me, imagine walking in circles when you could...walk a longer route?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those walking times can be faked (like everything) and I wouldn't put it past Wheeler to try.

That said, his pace doesn't look like it would exactly raise one's heart rate too much.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know what Sean makes of all this.
Since he left 8020 he has not liked any posts or videos. Would be great if he came here and shared some tea.
He did leave rather suddenly.. there one day gone the next with very little discussion from the othe two of why he left. Or have I missed some info?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.