Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
" Gang, I realise that 8020 is truly where my heart is. It always has been, but I lost sight of it somewhere along the way. I have helped thousands of people over the years and I want to continue to do that, but I need your help. If you join today and enter the code 8020PLAN I will give you a cheeky discount and throw in my book for free. Come on Legends, let's do this! "
🤣🤣🤣🤣 totally can hear him saying this!

Reactions: 4

gobbledegook21

"On the Graham Norton" FFS, who checks these things before they email them out and post them? You'd think with their massive investment they could afford to pay someone to proof read things...

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Kaz is an absolute joke. She just rolls over for Dan's latest crazy idea. Her tiktoks prove she has no brains, skills or much of a life so I can see why she is happy to be Dans lapdog.
Calling herself a 'bbw' makes me laugh 🙄 Anyone remember the abuse he gave to the bbw model Jezra over her size claiming she would die of a heart attack, even using her beautiful photos without her permission to push his fat phobic agenda.
What a pair of absolute clowns 🤡 🤡
They really do deserve one another.
Sorry for the ignorance, but “bbw”?

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
So the famous gourmet food reviewers are now reviewing the truly sublime; something us mere mortals will never have tried: takeaway fish and chips 😂
Omg, you're kidding!? How many incarnations of fish and chips are they going to review before they move on to other delicacies 🤔😆

• Haha

CB2021

Just a quick question about YouTube and earning money per view etc. If someone has paid for views, would they earn money from that?
I wonder if anyone knows what the cost of buying the bots is and how much it would earn Danny boy?