Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted 12 hours ago and not a single like ……. The post before that from 3 days ago - 2 likes 😂😂😂
Best in the world
I keep getting the emails… the pics make me 🤢 as so crap and rubbish. He’s obviously winning at life right now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been a while but here's a new review...
Sorry ......... she gave 80/20 2 stars ??

Did she come straight from the stupid factory and onto the plan?
- She was on a 16 week plan for 1 YEAR, and gained 1.5 stone???

Isn't minus 5 stars more appropriate ??

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have never known anyone to chop and change so much. And I bet any money IBS is also self diagnosed. He is so maddening.
I'd think the "IBS" would be from his bleeping awful diet.

Instead of starving yourself for no evidence-based reason, Dave, try eating some broccoli.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What ah exciting video that will be. A man not eating.

Tune in next week to see Dan not fly to the moon.
Gang…here’s a video of me not eating anything for an hour. Cheeky share/comment /like appreciated legends as i’m upping the prize for our Patreon points winner! They pay to travel to burwash and then we sit in a restaurant but don’t actually eat anything…. I’ll throw in free training worth 1.3 million pounds about how not to eat anything ever again; completely free brand new recipe books as well gang on how you too can create some dust for your dinner. Kaz is now to be known as Majorie. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought he didn’t agree with fasting 🤔
I know he's not for everybody. But Jim Jefferies does a podcast called 'I don't know about that'. It's on YouTube. Although I do pay for the patreon. Anyway, there's an episode on Gut Health. Professor Tim Spector is the expert and it's really interesting.
Hope the IBS gives Dave chronic pain every minute of the day. And a mixture of severe constipation and explosive diarrhoea.

To any IBS sufferes that aren't Dave may you not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know he's not for everybody. But Jim Jefferies does a podcast called 'I don't know about that'. It's on YouTube. Although I do pay for the patreon. Anyway, there's an episode on Gut Health. Professor Tim Spector is the expert and it's really interesting.
Hope the IBS gives Dave chronic pain every minute of the day. And a mixture of severe constipation and explosive diarrhoea.

To any IBS sufferes that aren't Dave may you not.
Interesting…I don’t know anything about this guy…but to be honest before I research him does he make me a friendship bracelet if I join his Patreon? Dave has set the bar now you see….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gang…here’s a video of me not eating anything for an hour. Cheeky share/comment /like appreciated legends as i’m upping the prize for our Patreon points winner! They pay to travel to burwash and then we sit in a restaurant but don’t actually eat anything…. I’ll throw in free training worth 1.3 million pounds about how not to eat anything ever again; completely free brand new recipe books as well gang on how you too can create some dust for your dinner. Kaz is now to be known as Majorie. 😂
Thanks! Totally embarrassed myself at work in the canteen laughing at this, spat my tea out 😂😂😂😂. I’ve got ducking whiplash from all his changes of direction for this YouTube ShitShow. So as he’s fasting for a week does that mean he’s given up walking in circles round Burwash ready for his cross cuntry stroll with Nessie? When does that supposedly start?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought he didn’t agree with fasting 🤔
You can practically guarantee seeing as its dastardly dave that it'll be "his" version of it. He'll be allowed to eat after smoking weed as its prescribed so calm your tits haters.

"Gut health" another area of absolute tripe on SM fitness. What does it mean? Whats an unhealthy gut? Whats a healthy gut? Explain in more than soundbites, click bait and spurious nonsense.

Whats happened to your "gut" Dan? What will "fasting" do to reverse this? Its the codeine for sure, not the weed, not the desperados, not the burgers for breakfast, not rhubarby rhubarb drink.

The answer to this "nutritionist" with no nutritional qualifications (everyone else can get one in his team but hes already a professor at UCL) is not eating until he's baked for a week.

Slow clap for this moron

What ah exciting video that will be. A man not eating.

Tune in next week to see Dan not fly to the moon.
My energy is through the roof
My libido is jackhammer
My bowels are healthier than ever

I thought Mr know-it-all had the cure for IBS 🤔
Theres nothing he can't help you with following a quick google.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
More moron bullshit from wheeler. I’ve recently been prescribed codiene for pain. It slows your bowel, causing constipation. I have ibs (diagnosed aged 14). This man eats utter tit and drinks utter tit. Everyone else in the industry promotes healthy meals, he still piles in rubbish processed food, and enormous amount of caffeine, crappy drinks. All these should not be consumed with ibs. I was always told to eat little and often, huge meals overwhelm the gut, and also eating food late doesn’t help.

Anyway I’m sure he’ll have his own wheeler Wanker facts 🙃

More moron bullshit from wheeler. I’ve recently been prescribed codiene for pain. It slows your bowel, causing constipation. I have ibs (diagnosed aged 14). This man eats utter tit and drinks utter tit. Everyone else in the industry promotes healthy meals, he still piles in rubbish processed food, and enormous amount of caffeine, crappy drinks. All these should not be consumed with ibs. I was always told to eat little and often, huge meals overwhelm the gut, and also eating food late doesn’t help.

Anyway I’m sure he’ll have his own wheeler Wanker facts 🙃
HOW DARE YOU!!

HE'S A MAN OF SCIENCE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ha
HOW DARE YOU!!

HE'S A MAN OF SCIENCE
Ha ! His latest post about science … “not peer reviewed yet but very likely” he don’t even understand what peer reviewed means does he?I love his, I’ve just READ something and it’s amazing posts .What I love the most is no one likes the posts anymore. He’s likethe uncool dad of the fitness scene

• Haha
Screenshot_20220818-174943_Facebook.jpg

You can practically guarantee seeing as its dastardly dave that it'll be "his" version of it. He'll be allowed to eat after smoking weed as its prescribed so calm your tits haters.

"Gut health" another area of absolute tripe on SM fitness. What does it mean? Whats an unhealthy gut? Whats a healthy gut? Explain in more than soundbites, click bait and spurious nonsense.

Whats happened to your "gut" Dan? What will "fasting" do to reverse this? Its the codeine for sure, not the weed, not the desperados, not the burgers for breakfast, not rhubarby rhubarb drink.

The answer to this "nutritionist" with no nutritional qualifications (everyone else can get one in his team but hes already a professor at UCL) is not eating until he's baked for a week.

Slow clap for this moron

My energy is through the roof
My libido is jackhammer
My bowels are healthier than ever

Theres nothing he can't help you with following a quick google.
Screenshot_20220818-175033_Facebook.jpg

This simultaneously highlights that Dan has no bleeping clue what hes talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1509151

View attachment 1509153

This simultaneously highlights that Dan has no bleeping clue what hes talking about.
I’m waiting for him to use this as stick to beat people unable to afford food with. Struggling to feed yourself? Just do a fast.

I thought you needed to put enough petrol in the car to fuel the journey? Or whatever that terrible 80/20 metaphor was. But after 4.5 days of not eating he has “insane energy”.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if he’s taking Danielle Lloyds raspberry ketone supplements to speed things up a wee bit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.