Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsme!1983

Can’t find his account on Patreon ………
Can anyone else?
(was looking to see what % of his goal he’s on)
I can sadly ..https://www.patreon.com/thedanwheelershow?fbclid=IwAR29ByFyY5BFzoCkD0dqyhgEr4-AoRRayd-egPd4oJqGIqw3I7Qw_PiGai4

Reactions: 4
Good grief. Right, let me unpack all that…

So 80/20 is no more? Officially caput? Does the academy still exist?

I sincerely hope nobody has actually taken out a bank loan for this…

Who is Dave?

Why should anyone care what D&K think about pubs?

Reactions: 4

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Is it supposed to be another new direction after the full time content creation (which is what he was always doing - that’s all 8020 was) - or is Patreon the new direction 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

droese24

VIP Member
I wish someone would just either remove him from that household or remove all those animals from that house so they can't keep breeding. I have no tolerance when it comes to animals being used .
I agree. It's one thing for him to ruin himself, quite another to subject innocent animals to his mistreatment.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Amazing what buying views can do... 🤣

View attachment 1431013
calm down man v food. Under 5k isn’t nothing🤣 even IF they haven’t been paid for; it’s nothing

Just a quick question about YouTube and earning money per view etc. If someone has paid for views, would they earn money from that?
I wonder if anyone knows what the cost of buying the bots is and how much it would earn Danny boy?
I’m not sure how it all works myself but I believe you have to have a certain amount of followers before you even make money from views?