Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the famous gourmet food reviewers are now reviewing the truly sublime; something us mere mortals will never have tried: takeaway fish and chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the famous gourmet food reviewers are now reviewing the truly sublime; something us mere mortals will never have tried: takeaway fish and chips 😂
Omg, you're kidding!? How many incarnations of fish and chips are they going to review before they move on to other delicacies 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised he hasn’t gone to Binley Mega Chippy to jump on an (old) bandwagon, but then I remembered how he doesn’t want fame so I understand 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But …….
But ……..
But ……….
Didn’t he say trauma causes inflammation and inflammation is the number 1 killer ……..

the second hand embarrassment is strong
So now its "survival of the strongest" and humans are built through trauma

View attachment 1527929
I have no words. I am so f***g livid. I volunteer for an animal charity. We pick up the pieces from the sh*t that people like him leave. For me, he can’t get any lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would just either remove him from that household or remove all those animals from that house so they can't keep breeding. I have no tolerance when it comes to animals being used .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wish someone would just either remove him from that household or remove all those animals from that house so they can't keep breeding. I have no tolerance when it comes to animals being used .
I agree. It's one thing for him to ruin himself, quite another to subject innocent animals to his mistreatment.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened to his amazing 7 day “fast” he would have finished days ago and was going to tell us all about?!
I wonder how the boxing is going that he was going to document only a few weeks ago?! I wonder what happened to the walking in a circle training he was going to document daily only a few days ago?!
I wonder what happened to his bus he was buying and converting this month? I wonder what happened to Peru that is meant to be occurring in only a mere few weeks?!
But most of all I wonder what will happen to him when HMRC come knocking. Was chatting to a HMRC compliance inspector today who said they have recently commenced a review of all the business covid grants..matching them to the expected employee costs etc..if they don’t match there are huge penalties afoot. Karma Dave…it’s coming. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder what happened to his amazing 7 day “fast” he would have finished days ago and was going to tell us all about?!
I wonder how the boxing is going that he was going to document only a few weeks ago?! I wonder what happened to the walking in a circle training he was going to document daily only a few days ago?!
I wonder what happened to his bus he was buying and converting this month? I wonder what happened to Peru that is meant to be occurring in only a mere few weeks?!
But most of all I wonder what will happen to him when HMRC come knocking. Was chatting to a HMRC compliance inspector today who said they have recently commenced a review of all the business covid grants..matching them to the expected employee costs etc..if they don’t match there are huge penalties afoot. Karma Dave…it’s coming. 😂
Yep, that along with automatically investigating any business that was shut after receiving such grants.

He thought that by closing DW Ltd that it would all disappear but thanks to the stellar efforts of a few of our own very knowledgeable people we stopped him in his tracks and prevented it from happening.

He's known to HMRC and DWP that's all I am saying. They drag their heels a bit but when they finally catch up with him no amount of tears, tantrums, lies or blaming those "cunts over on Tattle" will wash.

I'm here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a comedy sketch these two plum puddings are. I actually entertained their latest video, which was a review on a takeaway chippy.

Kaz, being the intellectual spark she is, rated the chips 6/10 and fish 8/10 (that fresh it didn't taste of fish). So despite the "McCain chips" only being a 6, she managed to rate the overall meal as a very solid 8.5 out of 10! Please, make it make sense 😂

Tubbsy on the other hand.... Chips 9/10, gherkin 10/10, fish 9/10, mushy peas 10/10.... Very solid set of scores, much higher than Kaz. So Dan's overall rating... 8.5 out of 10 as well! Not sure what caused his overall to dip, but hey ho, there's no logic to the rambling of these two imbeciles is there 😂😂

• Haha
What a comedy sketch these two plum puddings are. I actually entertained their latest video, which was a review on a takeaway chippy.

Kaz, being the intellectual spark she is, rated the chips 6/10 and fish 8/10 (that fresh it didn't taste of fish). So despite the "McCain chips" only being a 6, she managed to rate the overall meal as a very solid 8.5 out of 10! Please, make it make sense 😂

Tubbsy on the other hand.... Chips 9/10, gherkin 10/10, fish 9/10, mushy peas 10/10.... Very solid set of scores, much higher than Kaz. So Dan's overall rating... 8.5 out of 10 as well! Not sure what caused his overall to dip, but hey ho, there's no logic to the rambling of these two imbeciles is there 😂😂
Plus you’d think the professional food reviewers would have had one of their many team members to actually reserve a table for their review instead of announcing it was too busy when they got there 😂 who wants a review on fish and chips ate outside on a park bench?! Next review…water drank from the tap. 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.