Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So he was spending £880 p/m on 'street weed' and now that's reduced to £600 p/m for prescription...

Wow Sam. I bet you're glad he's got that 100k investment so you can now use the money to pay your energy bills when the prices go up again.

I doubt David has ever contributed to paying any household costs - 'I can't right now babe, but when we're millionaires I'll give you the world'

View attachment 1454950
EVERYTHING this bloke does comes with some form of false promise.

She gave up a very good job on the back of him telling her 80/20 would make them rich.

He has promised shares a couple of times to members that didn't come to fruition.

He took money for a book that surprise surprise didn't materialise.

He's taken thousands in money for coaching and then used excuse upon excuse why he couldn't deliver

He really is some kind of Wheeler Dealer (excuse the pun)

" come on Rowland, you know it makes sense. This time next year we'll be millionaires"

Reactions: 15

Rod J

I’m very confused how he’s a recovering addict and so many days into his sober journey…but buys and smokes weed? What on earth?
Also I had to briefly watch the waterside video as I live locally and had never heard of it, Hawkhurst is in Kent, not East Sussex 🤦🏻Imagine trying to build a YouTube channel and trying to get business by promoting and reviewing places and forgetting where they are and then saying its in the wrong place
He has the mindset that due to it being prescribed (which is debatable) that it’s all above board and not a drug that you can be addicted too. If you need it everyday then it’s an addiction, I am not sure if you can fit anymore stupid into a body.

itsme!1983

What ah exciting video that will be. A man not eating.

Tune in next week to see Dan not fly to the moon.
Gang…here’s a video of me not eating anything for an hour. Cheeky share/comment /like appreciated legends as i’m upping the prize for our Patreon points winner! They pay to travel to burwash and then we sit in a restaurant but don’t actually eat anything…. I’ll throw in free training worth 1.3 million pounds about how not to eat anything ever again; completely free brand new recipe books as well gang on how you too can create some dust for your dinner. Kaz is now to be known as Majorie. 😂

Attachments

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
He’s making less videos now that he is a ‘full time content creator’, how does that work 🤔

8AA9BE71-C7B5-4301-AE79-9DD1438AF1D0.jpeg

Just noticed he’s ‘premiering’ his food review now, him nessa and Sam all talking to themselves 🤣

D6C91D6B-EED9-42F0-9FE3-674153A47F7A.jpeg

Not sure why she’s done the whole review with her baps hanging out!

For anyone wondering how the experts are doing, the cod ‘smells like good cod’ and the chips are beautiful ‘like mcains’. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Finno86

Kirstie moving into a new home with her partner, there actual own home they purchased together. I imagine she has completely moved on, but if she was to see him now I can safely say she would p1ss herself with laughter at how he has gone even further backwards!

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
DA0AD08F-C975-4B77-9BD5-AAF72751EDE2.png
C7CD1E4E-DD42-4FAD-A4FD-979C6F449E14.png
C9E712B4-623A-49E8-9740-94AD66AB4C9D.png

Oh David, you just don’t listen and learn do you? Your humor is perverse and disgusting, no one is interested in your sexual comments and innuendo, as we told you many times. Kaz is not funny, just dumb with big boobs. Every time you just run with your ego and think the plebs will follow along and keep giving you money for nothing. Life isn’t like that, you have to work hard and earn it, you can’t keep blaming the algorithm when it is clearly the content you are putting out. The random shit on Facebook when you are clearly stoned is doing nothing to help. What happened to the Sobrietree journey? Kazs weight loss for surgery journey? You helping Clevers? Sully? You are lit-er-ally all talk and no follow through. You have conned people one too many times and no one can be bothered with you anymore.

He can't even give his Patreon shite away for free 😂

View attachment 1447000
How many times has he been told that the majority of people are fucking working! No one has time to sit and watch the pair of them chat shit, be perverted and cackle to themselves. It’s school holidays, so the parents at home won’t have it on either because who wants to listen to the sex content with kids present. If he’d have had a brain he’d have come up with some useful and helpful content for parents with kids at home and little money. There you go Dave, there’s an idea, have at it! Just don’t involve poor Archie.

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Sent in...

I think Lord ChatShitALot has been reading here, what do you think?

You can post as much as you like to try and prove a point Babes, but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

I am pretty confident the only pudding we will see will be of you two shoving down your gobs and calling it a "review".
So he’s training for a cross country walk by walking round in circles in Burwash, awesome Dave, keep it up! Do you hunk he’ll be able to ever leave Burwash? Is he tagged?

• Haha

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
How thick are this couple?! 🤬

Genius idea breeding cats & dogs at a time when many families are starting to struggle to pay for the essentials for themselves, never mind pets.

Have they not read of the current animal welfare crisis with huge numbers of animals being discarded & dumped as they can't be fed or vet bills paid for?? Animal rescue centres are struggling to cope with their increasing costs, reduced donations & the influx of pets needing care!

These 2 think it's a great time to make a quick buck on puppies & kittens?! When they haven't even sold all the previous kittens??

Never mind that female cats can have a high risk of serious health issues if not neutered. Any vet will advise on this.

So fucking irresponsible of them, I'm furious! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Potatocake

Fucking back street breeders. Cats, dogs, there is no need. I volunteer for a cat charity. We picked up a cat giving birth in a pool of blood last week. It was horrific. All the kittens died. Fucking back street breeders. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
He's still a prize idiot I see! 🙄

Didn't think it would take long for some truthful replies on that post. He does this time & again. Posts something incendiary & condescending on a subject that affects many people (that he has no real understanding of in the first place) & is surprised when he gets flamed for it! Twat! 🤪

Read something yesterday regarding HMRC & fraud, they've changed tack from being a bit softy & just writing off loads of fraud & debt. They're now going back to the ball breaking HMRC of old & really going for it on collections, especially covid fraud! Oops, Dave! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I thought this when reading them. All similar comments about how good the videos are and can't wait to visit. Because of course Lona J Marshall from Singapore is going to come all the way to Burwash to eat egg on toast in a nursery cafe. At least be a bit more original. The funnest bit is him replying, he is actually having a conversation with himself 🤣🤣
At least I know how Titty McGee likes her eggs in the morning now! -Daniel. D. Dickhead

• Haha

itsme!1983

I know he's not for everybody. But Jim Jefferies does a podcast called 'I don't know about that'. It's on YouTube. Although I do pay for the patreon. Anyway, there's an episode on Gut Health. Professor Tim Spector is the expert and it's really interesting.
Hope the IBS gives Dave chronic pain every minute of the day. And a mixture of severe constipation and explosive diarrhoea.

To any IBS sufferes that aren't Dave may you not.
Interesting…I don’t know anything about this guy…but to be honest before I research him does he make me a friendship bracelet if I join his Patreon? Dave has set the bar now you see….. 😂

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I know! She has taken to tagging herself as a sexy bbw in her videos as well now. 😂 I thought she’d given the celebrity elite trainer 4K; I hope she’s read his refund policy 😂
She lost a cm off her fingers for constantly pleasuring herself over Wheeler.

Refund policy null and void I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Sick

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
C'mon David, you said you have 100k in the bank to create content so get creating and the viewers will come.
You are a moron if you think you need to drum up an audience and then bring the content! Even I, not a content creator just an average consumer, I know that!!

As you were, Follow me for more business tips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
How long until we get the “I need to go back to 8020, it really is my passion to help people and I miss it” video?
I have that on my bingo card. If he was truly passionate about DWTV/Patreon he would have given notice and closed the 8020 group.

He admitted its not where his heart is anymore. Let those 2 or 3 people still paying him finish the content via email ( they literally aren't getting anything else) and shut up shop.

Instead its now open til Oct 31st. My guess is so he can ressurect it when YT invariably goes tits up.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Oh, if only we could have guessed and warned people! Oh wait! We did! At least on Patreon people can vote with their feet and there’s nothing he can do to stop them. He is finally on a platform where he has to work or people will dump him, he hasn’t even managed a month before reneging on his promises, also no more videos queued up to premiere on YT. He’s probably working on his great 8020 relaunch as we speak.
I already have "I messed up gang. I realise that 8020 is truly where I am meant to be" on my bingo card...

Last edited:
  • Haha

droese24

VIP Member
Shameful! I remember when you couldn't refresh this forum without pages of new posts and a whole new thread every few days. Come on DAVE step it up moron! Bust out the FAKE TEARS, have a DANTRUM, something...anything!

• Haha