Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If you only have three people in your circle isn’t it a triangle? What podcast did he livestream? What was it about? Is it on iTunes? Please don’t tell me that the illiterate garbage about a light saver was considered a podcast and a success? Dear God give me strength, still if you’re constantly at the bottom, the only way is up 😂😂😂. 60 days sober, still drinking alcohol and smoking weed, but you do you Dave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I never watch him, just if someone takes one for the team and uploads here so we can laugh at it. It's too fucking boring to wade through the dross for his moments of complete unintentionally funny lies/delusions/stupidity.

Hats off to those who do the trawling. Doing the Lord's work, saving the rest of us whilst giving him minimal views 🤣

• Haha

itsme!1983

Hi David and “ Secret” investor (cough cough fat Steve) it’s been a month since you announced your life changing news and what a month it’s been for you! I’ve done some number crunching on your YT videos and with all your (definitely real no suggestion at all fake) views this month I estimate an YT income of £27.50! Sterling stuff you dynamic dullards! You’ve also managed to travel a sum total of 6 miles from Burwash; tell us about a garden centre selling eggs on toast and wax lyrically about a random air b n b barn somewhere that gave you orange juice for breakfast.
I just can’t wait to see what August has in store; your investor must be delighted that at current view rates and assuming a 50/50 YT revenue split he only has to wait 7,272 months to recoup his imaginary 100k 😄🙈

• Haha

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Hmmm, is this to do with Emma and the police maybe?
Not that I’m aware of ……..
I know he’s been contacted (letter). He has ignored the letter. The police will then take appropriate further action ……… which will involve an enforced presence to the thing he was invited to.

(It would - therefore- still be in his interest to go and speak to them voluntarily)

• Heart

noodle3334

And his Patreon is now down to 17% of his ‘goal’

Views on YouTube are bought…… without those views are under 200.

Little to no engagement on Facebook. Academy at 113……. With zero posts everyday.

In other news - the police had set a date for his arrest (a couple of weeks ago) but the team got redeployed at the last minute. The police agree it warrants arrest - and I’m still working with them to try and ensure that happens and that he is brought to justice for the lies and threats.
You have shown amazing resilience with this - good for you.

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
OMG that post :mad: the lack of self awareness is astounding, it really is.

Why is it always the way that the people that post shit like that are always the ones that you know are the laziest / least likliest to 'just get on with things'?!!! It's never the Dad that is working two jobs (of actual work) grafting to provide for their family, nope its always the people like Dan that wouldn't survive an hour of actual hard work or responsibility.

This is a man that takes time off work with a sore leg - who has messed around countless paying clients with all excuses from bad mental health to a cold. He actually wanted to devote an entire week on his social media to Dan Jones because he'd upset him, because he's so good at 'rolling with the punches' and all that :rolleyes:- who actually had the time to call a teenager to get him to moan about his Dad and then find a school mum that didn't like Carla.

This man that spends most of his time, while others are at work keeping the country going and paying tax, doing juvenille pranks with a middle aged woman that only a handful of people watch actually has the audactity to slag off people that dare to take to social media to moan about the cost of living. This man that after a pandemic where funeral services had been through a horrendous time, dealing with families that couldn't even organise a decent send off for their loved ones, dealing with people that had lost loved ones to Covid - decided to interrupt their working day with a prank call??!!? He has no idea - he has spent his life grifting - he can't commit to anything, he's never had to provide for anyone but himself, he can't even cope if his pain killers get stopped.

Our country is in crisis - this isn't 'just a recession' - I'm in my 40s I've lived and worked through all the recent recessions - this is not the same thing. The price increases are going to hit the most vulnerable in our society and IMO complaining about it is fair enough - the Government deserve to have people angry at what is happening and being compliant and just accepting that life isn't fair is not how things get done. In the same way this group of people stopped 80/20 from growing, people that start questioning things and not just accepting that 'that is life' are the ones that can make a difference. I will, like most people (Dan and Kaz not included), be working harder to earn more money to be in the exact same position and no better off than my family was in last year, I will 'get on with it' as I have children to support and bills to pay and my husband has employees to look after, but all power to those that want to take a bit of time off on social media to moan and let of steam because it's going to be a shitty time and you are entitled to feel angry.

• Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Yesterdays live Davey indicates he’s paying £650 for medical weed a month! Interesting how he’s named the clinic and then gone on to say “the doctor there said it’s just a formality …everyone gets the weed…doesn’t matter what condition you have; just make sure you tell your GP you have this condition wink wink…they want to give this weed to everyone you see. This seems at complete odds to the NICE guidelines on the use of such medicine and absolutely against current UK practice. I felt it was therefore my civic duty to raise my concerned with the practice in question today; sending them a copy of his video to ensure they concurred with his sentiments before I made an official complaint about them. 😄
Brilliant! He really is something else isn't he?

I would LOVE to know how he can afford £650 a month - maybe he's smoking the money from the "investor" 😂

• Haha

droese24

VIP Member
It seems to me his content is 80/20:

80% him blathering on about what he's going to do and how he's going to do it - endless entreaties to watch, share, like, promote, mixed with bragging about how great he is and how well his fake purchased views make him look
20% random lies and useless BS

100% garbage.

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So lemme get this straight...Nessie the Elephant mis-pronounces a word and he calls that content?!

If he made content every time he messed a sentence up he might make a few quid - like when he ranted about Trusted Pilot or told lies about his Sobrie-tree...

And this £3 option on PayWheelerOn (someone called it that and made me giggle)
is a joke. So his Scamademy members get fuck all, despite paying him £25 but if you wanna see his ugly mush you have to pay £3 quid?

The whole thing stinks of desperation, Dude. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw him on Cameo next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Wake up Mikey boy. Your joking here, but Kaz genuinely does think more of Dan than you 😂😂
She spend more time with Dan, gives him WAY more attention, will drop everything for Dan.. Mike, you're definitely 2nd best, maybe even 3rd best (if we're to say your son comes 2nd- which is debatable)

She does all this for free, (well, at your expense) both financially and emotionally. But, hey, you don't seem to mind 👀
Bit weird that mate, bit weird 😳

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Seriously DJ, I’m not that far away from you if you need back up. Make him make an appointment and any of us local will be happy to meet him on your doorstep
There would be no need - if he turns up at DJs door he would have Carla to deal with and I guarantee he would shit himself 😂😂

Jokes apart though, if he was stupid enough to show up at DJs door, he needs to remember there is a recording of him saying he has DJs address and that he's "coming for him" - I am pretty sure having another case of malicious communication registered against him wouldn't go down too well with the police...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pashion8

Chatty Member
I would love to know what Sean makes of all this.
Since he left 8020 he has not liked any posts or videos. Would be great if he came here and shared some tea.
He did leave rather suddenly.. there one day gone the next with very little discussion from the othe two of why he left. Or have I missed some info?

I skimmed through the last review (I'm not sure why I was inflicting such punishment on myself) and my favourite part was when Kaz described the lemonade as 'lemony' and the rhubarb sparkle as 'rhubarby'....such insight.

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Burwash Neighbourhood Watch have just sent me these.

These are the actual distances from his Sams front door to the places he is "reviewing"

Dude, you do know there is life outside of East Sussex don't you?!

Get off your lazy arse and get a real job? Surely some of those customers from last year would need jetwashing again? Or did you piss them off too?

Attachments

• Haha