Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
He's trying to get a rise from people, like Katie Hopkins, but even Katie Hopkins is on SM expressing her concern for people with the rising cost of living.
Once again Dave misses and shoots himself in the balls 😅
This will not reflect well on him so I say keep it up Dave 👏 I love watching you destroy what's left of your reputation- its my absolute favourite thing to do 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I’m waiting for him to use this as stick to beat people unable to afford food with. Struggling to feed yourself? Just do a fast.

I thought you needed to put enough petrol in the car to fuel the journey? Or whatever that terrible 80/20 metaphor was. But after 4.5 days of not eating he has “insane energy”.
Insane energy? Bet he's been giving Sam a good jack-hammering then. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

NottaFanOfDan

Chatty Member
Sam has shared the post about the food review so definitely clickbait
It was clickbait, took one for the team and watched the review. He never says Anything about feeling sick, or being sick, during the video.

I genuinely think that video is worse than the other pub lunch review. Utterly boring delivery with puerile humour. Sitting in a garden centre saying “as you can see the gardening feature is a huge part of The Old Orchard.” is about as banal as you can get.

I’d give it a 0/5.

And the first comment is a bot 👍.
2B4F9C2E-C1BE-4F72-8B2B-052FE3BFB8C9.jpeg

• Haha
Plus you’d think the professional food reviewers would have had one of their many team members to actually reserve a table for their review instead of announcing it was too busy when they got there 😂 who wants a review on fish and chips ate outside on a park bench?! Next review…water drank from the tap. 🙈
"The water is that fresh it tastes of water, the texture really liquidy. Amazing presentation, a solid 12 out of 10"

• Haha

hlb79

OK curiosity got the better of me (I'm blaming the heat) and flicked through the review. Please don't tell me I watched, albeit very briefly, Kaz review a bloody fried egg on toast. I am sure the 100k investment would have allowed at least an actual meal and a quick google you can see there are numerous other alternatives to showcase the cafe. If this is the content they might as well visit every greasy spoon they can find. Squealer, no one wants to see egg on toast and a caramel latte, I can nip down the road to Morrisons for that. Also the comment with the theme of the nursery being plants and gardening essentials, what did he expect a field of 3 year olds running riot!

• Haha

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I’ve watched people react to videos on you tube but usually they have a huge audience and following already. They are probably funny naturally or easy to watch too. Easy way to keep their engagement figures.

why do these two think that people want to watch them? They Are hardly packing the views unless bought. So egotistical.

JCMSadie

VIP Member
"Prescription" costs 150 a week, are they giving him 14 prescriptions a week or something? Isn't there a flat rate for NHS prescriptions, or is this private? It's clearly a weed habit dressed up as medication.
Yeah, it's a drug dealer disguising itself as a private clinic. And he's a drug addict disguising himself as a patient. And being so public about it, I doubt it's going to end well for either of them.

• Heart

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Just thinking back to two weeks ago when Dan and Kaz said, as part of this ‘deal’ they have a social media team of 9 people who are professionals and do this for a living….

So where are they?!

Also, 76 views on the latest comedy reaction video. How’s riding the algorithm wave going Dave? I thought clickbait was the way forward?

• Haha

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Maybe the 'comedy gold' was Kaz saying 'light saver' instead of light saber .... they thought that was hilarious 😂 pity the media aren't all as stoned as Danny the fanny or they might have picked up on it 😉
Its the sheer delusion that gets me...

that a) he thinks anything he puts out there could be labelled comedy gold - that video posted of him boxing in the garden, now that was comedy gold...

b) that he honestly thinks anything he does would be press worthy. Once HMRC catch up I am sure the Sussex Express will be all over it, but ain't nobody giving 2 shits about DWTV that's for sure.

c) he really still does believe his own hype doesn't he? At what point is someone close gonna tell him he needs to go out and get a real job?

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
If there’s anyone I want to see get hammered by this cost of living crisis it’s him.

Is there honestly anything more nauseating than people that use the word ‘simples’ especially in this context. You just get a weekend job and you get a part time job - simples! Don’t worry about any kids you may have to look after - don’t worry about child care costs or even finding childcare outside of 9-5 that’s simples too - stop complaining - get over it. And if you’re a nurse and feel like it’s the least you should expect in a first world country, that working full time should pay enough to cover your basic bills stop being a snowflake - it’s your own fault. Don’t do a job that is useful! It’s simples. 🤢 Twat.

• Heart

Rod J

I see we are back to 100 views and a couple of comments , the algorithm wave has just flatline and put on life support alot like his career. How good is it that with £100k in the bank he is still delivering his shitshow from the backyard 😂😂😂😂. One last thing Dave I see a village not to far away is looking for their idiot, now Dave maybe you should throw your hat in the ring.

• Haha

itsme!1983

So their latest “crazy” idea…”let us know what you think of it gang; we are reviewing chocolate bars for lunch boxes and wait for it…just wait……we are also going portrait!!!” 😂 I don’t have any words for the genius of these content creators. (Even one of their regular groupies said this wasn’t that useful as most kids aren’t allowed choc items in lunch and have to have fruit)..no problem say Dave we are reviewing fruit tomorrow! Hold your horses gang tomorrow we will learn whether an apple or an orange tastes better. 😂😂

• Haha