Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheeler's ongoing abuse of multiple animals is second only to his sexualizing minors on his very long list of wrongdoing, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yup massive revenue! Just spent that on 2 gin and tonics!
Wheeler keeps pointing out how much of a success this all is. It should be apparent, if it actually was.

And training to walk the width of Britain by doing g laps of Burwash. That seems like a limited variation of terrains. I think their route goes through the Brecon Beacons, so it’s probably worth doing some hill walking training.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How thick are this couple?! 🤬

Genius idea breeding cats & dogs at a time when many families are starting to struggle to pay for the essentials for themselves, never mind pets.

Have they not read of the current animal welfare crisis with huge numbers of animals being discarded & dumped as they can't be fed or vet bills paid for?? Animal rescue centres are struggling to cope with their increasing costs, reduced donations & the influx of pets needing care!

These 2 think it's a great time to make a quick buck on puppies & kittens?! When they haven't even sold all the previous kittens??

Never mind that female cats can have a high risk of serious health issues if not neutered. Any vet will advise on this.

So bleeping irresponsible of them, I'm furious! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor cat. Get it spayed. Its not a cash machine.
That's 3 litters in the 18 months I have known this prick. That's dispicable. Sam what the duck are you doing?? I'm so angry at this when it comes to animals ffs

Genius idea breeding cats & dogs at a time when many families are starting to struggle to pay for the essentials for themselves, never mind pets.

Have they not read of the current animal welfare crisis with huge numbers of animals being discarded & dumped as they can't be fed or vet bills paid for?? Animal rescue centres are struggling to cope with their increasing costs, reduced donations & the influx of pets needing care!

These 2 think it's a great time to make a quick buck on puppies & kittens?! When they haven't even sold all the previous kittens??

Never mind that female cats can have a high risk of serious health issues if not neutered. Any vet will advise on this.

It's bleeping animal abuse. He is a pedalo and animal abuser and con man end of.

So the walk is September ish! To say I am excited is the biggest understatement. Kaz hasn’t started her training yet so that should be interesting. I am deffo going to rubber neck along the route. Wondering what the logistics going to be. Who’s going to be carrying kit, water, first aid. What are the weather plans? What if he gets a leg infection? What is he going to take for pain cos there will be pain. How many stops for a weed break. Has he done hill training? So many questions. I’m invested in this. Worth a separate thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fun fact ………..
it won’t happen, not least because he’s terrified of us. Terrified we might just turn up and picket the walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fun fact ………..
it won’t happen, not least because he’s terrified of us. Terrified we might just turn up and picket the walk.
This!! If you know you know.

He will probably use it as an excuse to cancel the whole thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the walk is September ish! To say I am excited is the biggest understatement. Kaz hasn’t started her training yet so that should be interesting. I am deffo going to rubber neck along the route. Wondering what the logistics going to be. Who’s going to be carrying kit, water, first aid. What are the weather plans? What if he gets a leg infection? What is he going to take for pain cos there will be pain. How many stops for a weed break. Has he done hill training? So many questions. I’m invested in this. Worth a separate thread?
September!? 🤣🤣 omg!!
Love this, will he take immodium for when he gets the shits ....
Oh I cannot wait!! 😅*rubs hands together*😈😈

• Haha

Nooo she's being a "good mum"

Reactions: 5
And Patreon is back down to 19% despite a free trial 😂😂😂😂😂

I can get Netflix, Disney and Paramount for cost of his top tier. His bottom tier is half the coat of paramount - with all its shows …… why would you choose to pay £3 for unfunny glorification of drug use ……. And constant reference to sexual.

Academy on 113

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.