Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's still a prize idiot I see! 🙄

Didn't think it would take long for some truthful replies on that post. He does this time & again. Posts something incendiary & condescending on a subject that affects many people (that he has no real understanding of in the first place) & is surprised when he gets flamed for it! twit! 🤪

Read something yesterday regarding HMRC & fraud, they've changed tack from being a bit softy & just writing off loads of fraud & debt. They're now going back to the ball breaking HMRC of old & really going for it on collections, especially covid fraud! Oops, Dave! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG that post :mad: the lack of self awareness is astounding, it really is.

Why is it always the way that the people that post tit like that are always the ones that you know are the laziest / least likliest to 'just get on with things'?!!! It's never the Dad that is working two jobs (of actual work) grafting to provide for their family, nope its always the people like Dan that wouldn't survive an hour of actual hard work or responsibility.

This is a man that takes time off work with a sore leg - who has messed around countless paying clients with all excuses from bad mental health to a cold. He actually wanted to devote an entire week on his social media to Dan Jones because he'd upset him, because he's so good at 'rolling with the punches' and all that :rolleyes:- who actually had the time to call a teenager to get him to moan about his Dad and then find a school mum that didn't like Carla.

This man that spends most of his time, while others are at work keeping the country going and paying tax, doing juvenille pranks with a middle aged woman that only a handful of people watch actually has the audactity to slag off people that dare to take to social media to moan about the cost of living. This man that after a pandemic where funeral services had been through a horrendous time, dealing with families that couldn't even organise a decent send off for their loved ones, dealing with people that had lost loved ones to Covid - decided to interrupt their working day with a prank call??!!? He has no idea - he has spent his life grifting - he can't commit to anything, he's never had to provide for anyone but himself, he can't even cope if his pain killers get stopped.

Our country is in crisis - this isn't 'just a recession' - I'm in my 40s I've lived and worked through all the recent recessions - this is not the same thing. The price increases are going to hit the most vulnerable in our society and IMO complaining about it is fair enough - the Government deserve to have people angry at what is happening and being compliant and just accepting that life isn't fair is not how things get done. In the same way this group of people stopped 80/20 from growing, people that start questioning things and not just accepting that 'that is life' are the ones that can make a difference. I will, like most people (Dan and Kaz not included), be working harder to earn more money to be in the exact same position and no better off than my family was in last year, I will 'get on with it' as I have children to support and bills to pay and my husband has employees to look after, but all power to those that want to take a bit of time off on social media to moan and let of steam because it's going to be a crappy time and you are entitled to feel angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's still a prize idiot I see! 🙄

Didn't think it would take long for some truthful replies on that post. He does this time & again. Posts something incendiary & condescending on a subject that affects many people (that he has no real understanding of in the first place) & is surprised when he gets flamed for it! twit! 🤪

Read something yesterday regarding HMRC & fraud, they've changed tack from being a bit softy & just writing off loads of fraud & debt. They're now going back to the ball breaking HMRC of old & really going for it on collections, especially covid fraud! Oops, Dave! 😏
If I was his accountant I would be worried. We all know Wheeler will throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

Mr Hunt has been around a long time, and we all know Wheeler gets through like friends like codeine tablets - I wonder just what Wheeler has on him?🤔

Reactions: 11
My god Dave you are such a c*nt. I feel you need to share your tenacity with the world further…I mean no one could work harder. We are now a third of the way into August and so far you’ve posted three videos in 10 days on YT. (Eating dinner twice and watching a video…you tell that lazy nurse ..she doesn’t know what hard work is like you do clearly 🙄) All that hard work is paying off dude…you are on 550 views this month total; by your prior calculation of £2.50 per 1000 views you’ve made 69p each so far this month. 😂🙈 Karma mate…the ending to the Dan diaries with you being prosecuted for tax fraud is going to be so sweet. 🎈🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cos it's that simple 🙄
Everyone is , aren’t they? A £1200 phone is £30-£40 per month. WiFi, same again. People are complaining that their electric has doubled, their gas has gone up (mine personally has gone up £70 a month each) and the forecast for October and into next year is saying rises by another 70%. He has no responsibilities, relies on the help of the government (that’s no negative btw, I think people should have tax credits or support as a single parent trying to work. Or support if you are trying to Increase trade; or someone off sick who need support) . But assuming you have a talent, and trying to make it , isn’t what the support is for! If I had an awful singing voice, should I spend my entire life on benefits , because I want to be a famous singer?
I’m assuming here he has no investment because it’s utter bullshit. He doesn’t have to provide for teens that aren’t his . What does he actually know? So when he went bankrupt (but didnt), why didn’t you just get a job and pay your rent?

people are up in arms over theenergybills,people will be in the streets I think come winter! Everything going up in addition to this. It’s so easy to stay stop complaining.

I think the pubs he goes to,may give him the food. Inreturn for a review. No one chooses bread for a starter if they are reviewing the food? Most food critics have 3 courses for goodness sakes and won’t have free food as it’s an unbiased review.She was making the same enjoyable noises over the tit O.A.P panini at the lake ffs .
Views are shite unless he buys them. We know it, he knows it. I’m on bed rest at the moment , so I have nothing better to do than look at his crappy attempts to feel worthwhile.

I was also recently in a&e where it’s full of whimps like him with moany pains (I believe if you can sit in a&e, you don’t need to be there - it’s not urgent). The staff were ridiculously over worked , not many doctors. My family were nurses and the nhs has to survivor employing agency staff- costing more- because they can’t recruit enough people into these crap conditions. Agency staff more unfamiliar eith set up, when I was in, it was completely chaotic. These people should be invested in, not you. Yes they are incredible.
Yes people will be reassessing their memberships to bullshit like him!
People who rely on benefits, nothing has gone up for them, the local housing allowance assumes you can rent a 4 house for under £800 a month. Nothing is reflecting the effect of post covid (like people moving from London, reducing properties for rent etc etc) . These people spend a lot of money on small local shops. It was announced that shoppers were spending on average £30-£50 less on their shops (that includes higher earners ) now it’s easy to assume a benefit claimant is someone who doesn’t do duck all , but many people on work rely on help when they have a family, don’t own a home or are single parents.
He’s ok since he lost it all, he stayed with parents. He hooked up with someone immediately living with them not needing to find money for a deposit or rent. I remember thinking him being shocked about a comment from someone saying what they survive on for food, because he buys tit from the shop, endless energy drinks, eats 4000 cals. It’s like watching a teenager complain to mummy she’s not doing enough, he’s so far from the real world. His core personal plans remaining on 80/20 are paying for his weed to treat his undiagnosed adhd. I read recently a replicated peer reviewed study showed that when you remove artificial stimulants, sugar and additives to an adhd child, after 3 months 70% of them no longer had adhd . It’s not saying these are the cause but highly likely artificial ingredients, E numbers, excess sugar , can increase adhd symptoms. So no, you don’t need a weed subscription!!

on another note I did order the pre order book from Amazon- so does anyone know what amazons policy si for getting this money back?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He's trying to get a rise from people, like Katie Hopkins, but even Katie Hopkins is on SM expressing her concern for people with the rising cost of living.
Once again Dave misses and shoots himself in the balls 😅
This will not reflect well on him so I say keep it up Dave 👏 I love watching you destroy what's left of your reputation- its my absolute favourite thing to do 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@trust4women Amazon cs is usually very good so I'd hope you'd get a refund. Email or live chat via the app, contact/help on website should give you info/link.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I look forward to seeing him ‘adapt’ when he realises that no one will be interested in subscriptions or Patreon that give very little value back. Businesses that rely on subscription models are really going to have to show their worth and I’m not sure some pub reviews around East Sussex by two middle aged, work shy idiots is going to cut it - no one cares now, they’ll care even less when it’s cold and miserable and peoples mortgages, utilities and travel costs have soared!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I look forward to seeing him ‘adapt’ when he realises that no one will be interested in subscriptions or Patreon that give very little value back. Businesses that rely on subscription models are really going to have to show their worth and I’m not sure some pub reviews around East Sussex by two middle aged, work shy idiots is going to cut it - no one cares now, they’ll care even less when it’s cold and miserable and peoples mortgages, utilities and travel costs have soared!!
I put money on him ressurecting 80/20 when he realises....

Reactions: 17
(sent in by one of our own)

Ahhh Wheeler has a friend...

By like-minded I assume he means toxic, narcissistic, fraudulent bell-end?
Narcissists (read 'Wheeler') know exactly how to read and then mirror back the qualities that the intended supply will be drawn to.
Dean, you're being played mate 🙌

I put money on him ressurecting 80/20 when he realises....
I think money for diet plans will be way down the priorities list for the majority, even if they can get past his dire online history.

I think it's safe to say that he's well & truly Fucked this time around! 💩

No disposable income available for any of his shite content or anything else he peddles.

Time to get a job Dude! 😘

But, oh no, he's unemployable! 🤭🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think money for diet plans will be way down the priorities list for the majority, even if they can get past his dire online history.

I think it's safe to say that he's well & truly Fucked this time around! 💩

No disposable income available for any of his shite content or anything else he peddles.

Time to get a job Dude! 😘

But, oh no, he's unemployable! 🤭🤫
100% this. No one is going to pay for a diet plan when they can't afford to put food on the table or pay their bills.

(sent in by one of our own)

Ahhh Wheeler has a friend...

By like-minded I assume he means toxic, narcissistic, fraudulent bell-end?
I’ve got loads of mutual friends with Deany boy…lots v influential in the athletics/ strongman world. I shall sadly have to inform them of his clear association with the number 1 head. Unfortunately he was warned how toxic Dave is and just chose to block comments…why the hell would anyone even a tiny bit decent associate with him? The answer no-one so Dean gets tarred with the same brush.

• Heart
If there’s anyone I want to see get hammered by this cost of living crisis it’s him.

Is there honestly anything more nauseating than people that use the word ‘simples’ especially in this context. You just get a weekend job and you get a part time job - simples! Don’t worry about any kids you may have to look after - don’t worry about child care costs or even finding childcare outside of 9-5 that’s simples too - stop complaining - get over it. And if you’re a nurse and feel like it’s the least you should expect in a first world country, that working full time should pay enough to cover your basic bills stop being a snowflake - it’s your own fault. Don’t do a job that is useful! It’s simples. 🤢 twit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.