Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he allowed to use my details to send me tit emails on a different subject to 8020 lifestyle. That's what I signed up for not this shoite. He just doesn't give a flying f***.. I have a good heart, I'm kind to everybody and anybody. I go out of my way to help people but I got to say I loathe these 3 with a passion. I actually hope they lose everything, their homes, relationships, every penny they have, their children the lot.
He’s not. Report him to the ICO

Reactions: 8
Didn’t think it was possible but the videos are actually getting shitter, I’d be so embarrassed to post that and put your bleeping udders away 🙈
Surely that video is a joke? He best get buying views to show us all how well it’s doing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched his review. Why do they both do the same thing? The comment about the McCain’s… lol they are again just bought in and fried you bloody moron!!!! Why don’t they try someone from the specials , something homemade for goodness sakes?! It was soooooo boring . And 8 takes just felt like they hadn’t edited it , total crap. I think we should make YouTube review vids of his reviews! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They cannot be serious that these dipsticks think they are amazing content creators. It has to be a joke.

8 takes of Kaz trying to eat a piece of fish, a belch at 12:26 from the 🐷🤢 plus both reviewing the same plates of food. Absolutely amazing "content".

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The video is utterly terrible. Uninspired in every way. And Dan rendered the whole endeavour pointless at the end when he says something like

“food is hit and miss where ever you go, one day it can be good another day bad.”

Arse covered ready for when someone hates somewhere he’s said is brilliant.

Reactions: 10
Just for comparison:

Dan's channel (his income) - 8.96k subs. Latest video 84 views, 1 comment.

My channel (hobby) - 386 subs. Latest video 90 views, 6 comments.

Give it up, Whanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What do they actually talk about in these lives? And who on Earth is listening?
I can never understand why there are about 5 who watch regularly. I mean do they not have jobs or a life??
I found his lives mind numbingly boring when I was in 8020, I couldn't understand it then but he's even more boring now. Same old same old but with no actual point or theme to it.

He's bored of patreon already, it's not made him an overnight millionaire so I bet he will be on to his next big thing any time....now 😉

Both had to take a day's holiday?

Convenient 🤔
Take a days holiday?!

What, like when you're actually employed & have a job! 🤥

Don't make me larf!! 🤦‍♀️

Ooh, look! I'm a VIP 🥳🍾 when did that happen?! 😀 VIP eh? Something you'll never be Dave 😏🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just for comparison:

Dan's channel (his income) - 8.96k subs. Latest video 84 views, 1 comment.

My channel (hobby) - 386 subs. Latest video 90 views, 6 comments.

Give it up, Whanker.
It will be 5k views by tomorrow just you wait!

• Haha
He’s making less videos now that he is a ‘full time content creator’, how does that work 🤔

View attachment 1466741

Just noticed he’s ‘premiering’ his food review now, him nessa and Sam all talking to themselves 🤣

View attachment 1466749

Not sure why she’s done the whole review with her baps hanging out!

For anyone wondering how the experts are doing, the cod ‘smells like good cod’ and the chips are beautiful ‘like mcains’. You couldn’t write it 🤣🤣🤣
Fishy fish and chippy chips

Omg hes so lush

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.