Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her local authority needs to be aware of this as she is caring for vulnerable adults and has Dan around her child. It's a safeguarding issue..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTAF…..
Absolutely pathetic. How could anyone even imagine this will be remotely successful? There is an abundance of FAR superior content, in every possible respect, available for free. More than anyone could view in a lifetime.

"Chat support" wtf? There are several content producers whose work I enjoy, but I don't even want to chat with them!

I have never seen such a combination of arrogance and ignorance in the same person as Dan Wheeler. Never.

I feel some karma is being played out. Is this someone’s payback?
I really hope so, and I hope they record and share! Reminds me of the last time he tried to have that guy on his "show" who knew what's up and spent 2 hours having various technical problems etc. LOL. Best part is, it was predicted by several people here and despite his flunky Steve frantically reading and reporting back every post they STILL fell for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Friends from 20 years ago your having a laugh aint ya Dave you haven't got any friends.

Here is my take - Saggy Tits was going to leave and Neville no mates said don't leave you won't believe it we have an investor willing to throw in 100K and by this time next year we will be millionaires and i can repay you the 4K i owe you.
Now Neville is stalling trying to think of a way to blame someone or something on the deal falling through. He has backed himself into a corner because he can't use TCHQ as we where the reason why he got the 100K investment in the first place.
When saggy tits challenged Neville on who is the mystery investor is he done the old you wouldn't know him he is an old friend from 20 years ago RED FLAG as stated earlier he aint got any friends.

Another thing i thought the 100K was being given to Neville so why the need for a contract shouldn't it be as simple as a money transfer ? If there is a contract been draw up then there must be stipulations within the contract that must be adhered to i.e. repayments etc which we all know aint going to happen because Neville couldn't repay clients who asked for a refund or who he stole money from.

Its just a gift that keeps on giving

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thing i thought the 100K was being given to Neville so why the need for a contract shouldn't it be as simple as a money transfer ? If there is a contract been draw up then there must be stipulations within the contract that must be adhered to i.e. repayments etc which we all know aint going to happen because Neville couldn't repay clients who asked for a refund or who he stole money from.

Its just a gift that keeps on giving
Yes a contract that is taking this amount of time to be drawn up is going to be full of stipulations. This person probably wants their 6 figure investment back at some point 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s no way he can stick to any prescribed schedule or work for anyone- he’s too lazy and arrogant he’ll be breaching any contract he signs within weeks. Also they said on the original video that they were using the money as salaries (including Sam and Roly for some reason??) so that money will just be gone. The money won’t let them do anything they aren’t already doing - they just don’t get paid at the moment. I don’t know why I’m trying to make sense of this deal it makes absolutely none.

Reactions: 13
The more we talk about this contract, the more I’m convinced it doesn’t exist and he is actually lying to EVERYONE about it, including his minions.

Reactions: 15
Seem's he's not feeling well enough to go live with his members this morning...

Thats not gonna look good to your "investors" now is it, Sicknote?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Anyone considering paying him for a Patreon should take note as well, nothing he offers will happen when it’s supposed to, if at all.

• Heart
WTAF…..
What the hell is he on about? Early ticket access to what? Behind the scenes? General Support? They really are scum bags aren't they. They have no moral compass what so ever, I'm Slowly turning from laughing at them to anger at their utter delusion that they are famous. His live had one viewer and that would have been the tattle member. Outside of tattle no one knows them NO ONE don't they undestand that. God they are so bleeping frustrating how do people live around these 2 without harming them. As for these jokes around children and sexual Stuff I don't know if he is breaking any law just saying something vile as such but if he is I would definitly report it. Im going to look into it. If she is still looking after vulnerable adults then social services need to be aware of this content but I don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated ❤

Sick again, I have never known anyone so unwell all the time. He isn't sick he is stressed due to all his lies and its a unfolding I front of him plus Saturday creeping up on him he needs an excuse.

Sick mother fucker. Kaz, why the duck are you laughing?! That's your child! You don't deserve to be a parent
Kaz if you are reading here you are both getting reported over wanking photo of your son

I have downloaded this video and it's going to social services today , as you were wheeler and kaz 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What the hell is he on about? Early ticket access to what? Behind the scenes? General Support? They really are scum bags aren't they. They have no moral compass what so ever, I'm Slowly turning from laughing at them to anger at their utter delusion that they are famous. His live had one viewer and that would have been the tattle member. Outside of tattle no one knows them NO ONE don't they undestand that. God they are so bleeping frustrating how do people live around these 2 without harming them. As for these jokes around children and sexual Stuff I don't know if he is breaking any law just saying something vile as such but if he is I would definitly report it. Im going to look into it. If she is still looking after vulnerable adults then social services need to be aware of this content but I don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated ❤

Sick again, I have never known anyone so unwell all the time. He isn't sick he is stressed due to all his lies and its a unfolding I front of him plus Saturday creeping up on him he needs an excuse.

Kaz if you are reading here you are both getting reported over wanking photo of your son
I have watched the content and its disgusting. People please go to the 29.20 minute mark then press report and follow the prompts.
Who in their right mind would say this, The stoned mind says what the sober mind is thinking
This isnt the first time he has made a statement about minors

• Heart
Reactions: 17

You've really hit the nail on the head here, I'm sure many of us are feeling very similar.

We've gone from planet idiot with Captain Unintentional Comedy & his sidekick Desperate Fannyflaps, to a very dark & sinister place that's genuinely getting more disturbing every day. Not content with streams of false promises & ripping people off, he's now sounding like a full on pedalo.

I think they've both lost their minds. If I was Sam, I'd be very worried...

I have watched the content and its disgusting. People please go to the 29.20 minute mark then press report and follow the prompts.
Who in their right mind would say this, The stoned mind says what the sober mind is thinking
Thanks, Done ✔

Last edited:
I can think of at least 3 incidents now, he’s sexually depraved, no one is off limits, his Nan, his sister, children. I think he’s trying the dark comedy route but really he’s just coming across very Jimmy Saville. Disgusting.

Reactions: 17
I can think of at least 3 incidents now, he’s sexually depraved, no one is off limits, his Nan, his sister, children. I think he’s trying the dark comedy route but really he’s just coming across very Jimmy Saville. Disgusting.

he's truly deluded if he thinks this is funny or getting him any followers, also he might get away with that on other platforms but i think YT is stricter, keep reporting folks :)

Reactions: 12
The more we talk about this contract, the more I’m convinced it doesn’t exist and he is actually lying to EVERYONE about it, including his minions.
The second a "6 figure investment" was mentioned was the second I was convinced it didn't exist. There's no product, service or asset to invest in for a start. It's all clickbait and another attempt to generate viewers.

I'd love it if there was a scenario where he genuinely believes somebody is investing, but unfortunately I think he knows there isn't anything and is just another fictitious story he's running with.

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed a Suzy Miss Piggy? I think that was her username- isn’t defending him in comments any more, unless I’m blocked from seeing. I wonder how many of the Usual suspects are finally starting to see the light? I don’t want to be in a world where people think this behaviour is ok