Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t waste any of your time watching the video, here’s your update
He’s looks high
Ugly as duck
Excuses about not doing well Saturday
Will still turn up as has supporters going ( Hi Steve )
Still sober ( bollocks )
Contracts being signed Monday
Filmed with his sister on Monday but she’s not happy with some of it so will be refilming
Please can someone give me back the 7 minutes I’ve just lost!
Thanks for taking one for the team 🤢

Reactions: 6
So I thought with this life changing deal he was moving away from the diet industry 🤔

So why’s he posted EVERY single advert they have ever made …

Oh yeah … like we said over a week ago , the deal was a wind up 😂😂

PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE . TELL US / SHOW US EXACTLY HOW YOU PLAYED IT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This time next year Ratty, we'll be millionaires....

perhaps not eh! 🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listened to a few seconds and couldn’t take anymore. His stupid, fake guffawing laugh is SO annoying.
Very long time lurker. Personally I've never had interaction with him or her I got banned by the pair of wasters long time ago. But this has enraged me. What a sick, twisted, perverted #### he is. And she's no better. Enabling him. Knock off nessa. She doesn't deserve to even do that. Ruth Jones is one of my icons. A strong Welsh talented woman. In no shape or form does Kaz represent a strong Welsh woman. She's a pathetic love struck sad sack of tit. Rant over. As you were. ❤ Please keep up the good work. Every day exposing it keeps innocent people away from harm and being scammed. Ps Not DJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This time next year Ratty, we'll be millionaires....

perhaps not eh! 🤫🤭

The two more expensive patreon levels give access to a WhatsApp broadcast group, advertised as being able to chat with and have support from Dan or Kaz……. Erm, a broadcast group doesn’t allow for chat, and WHAT are they supporting people for, ptsd from the child abuse jokes? So many questions 🧐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But there may be a silver lining to this patreon thing. Had a quick gander at the terms and conditions and can't see him sticking to them. Also looks like if they have any issues they can look at what you are doing with the money earned. Tax man an patreon inspecting your finances now DW. Find the timing impeccable as is it not round about now you have to pay the taxes and if 80/20 is no more we might have a few more members join. @DansBarmyArmy you might need a new pencil for the number 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTAF…..
He couldn't put on the lives for the academy, how on earth will he manage to keep track of this!. Then again you would need actual viewers not paid bots like tiktok so surely with his 5 viewers he will get (kaz, the steves, mike and himself) he couldn't possibly muck this up🤔 . I cannot wait, this will fill my time before uni starts again in September 🤣

Reactions: 10
But there may be a silver lining to this patreon thing. Had a quick gander at the terms and conditions and can't see him sticking to them. Also looks like if they have any issues they can look at what you are doing with the money earned. Tax man an patreon inspecting your finances now DW. Find the timing impeccable as is it not round about now you have to pay the taxes and if 80/20 is no more we might have a few more members join. @DansBarmyArmy you might need a new pencil for the number 🤣🤣
Pencil sharpened 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t waste any of your time watching the video, here’s your update
He’s looks high
Ugly as duck
Excuses about not doing well Saturday
Will still turn up as has supporters going ( Hi Steve )
Still sober ( bollocks )
Contracts being signed Monday
Filmed with his sister on Monday but she’s not happy with some of it so will be refilming
Please can someone give me back the 7 minutes I’ve just lost!
@StandUp21 what you have done here would earn you a purple heart the highest honour that an armed service personal can be awarded. They call it the medal of honour run its where someone has put their own life at risk so others can survive.
Attention - I salute you
At ease soldier you have done TCHQ proud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone who's known him from school then?😅 Sounds legit, old school friend pops up out of the blue with more money than sense, yeah of course we believe you David 😉
I feel some karma is being played out. Is this someone’s payback?

Reactions: 9