Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel Wheeler #30: buying views, fails to amuse, says he’s sober but still on the booze

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know Wheeler is a sandwich short of a picnic, but he really is thick. If you need anymore evidence then all you have to do is look at his latest video 45 views wow thats a massive drop from 2.7k. You may fool a few people Wheeler but you wont fool us here keep buying views mate and its great to see we live rent free in your head.
By the way we won the battle 8020 is dead
45 views 🤣🤣
I had a quick look at his latest video, not only is it as dull as dishwasher- the sound is terrible. It sounds like he's underwater 🤣

Breaking all records for the biggest delusion 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when he had 2200 members and people actually paying him?

Remember when he had a real online presence and didnt have to pay for views?

Remember when he actually had a business and 17 staff?

He had to go and duck it all up, again.
When you look at social blade those views and subscriptions are so obviously bought that it’s painful. I can’t believe that there are still people being deluded by him, his ego and his girlfriend.

We all know Wheeler is a sandwich short of a picnic, but he really is thick. If you need anymore evidence then all you have to do is look at his latest video 45 views wow thats a massive drop from 2.7k. You may fool a few people Wheeler but you wont fool us here keep buying views mate and its great to see we live rent free in your head.
By the way we won the battle 8020 is dead
There’s a thread title in there at the end somewhere.

Reactions: 9
Newbie here. Thought I’d do a bit of checking on DW after I saw some comments on FB about some advice he gave to some tenants that were being asked to leave at the end of the tenancy. Basically saying to squat and make the landlords life hell…what a tool.

oh and he’s applied to companies house to close his limited company down. Pretty much says it all about this throbber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread time!

Thanks @GeordieMunchkin666 for the thread title! 💞

Newbie here. Thought I’d do a bit of checking on DW after I saw some comments on FB about some advice he gave to some tenants that were being asked to leave at the end of the tenancy. Basically saying to squat and make the landlords life hell…what a tool.

oh and he’s applied to companies house to close his limited company down. Pretty much says it all about this throbber 😂

Welcome to TCHQ member #228 ❤

This advice came from the same bloke that got evicted from an office block and left fish around the place before he left ( and was seen on CCTV doing so 🙄)

He also tried to close down his company whilst having active Government loans and then wondered why it was rejected.

He's not the brightest tool in the nox, bless him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10