Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
We paid attention when you took our money and didn't deliver

We paid attention when you claimed to be qualified but weren't.

We paid attention when you blamed people for things they didn't do.

We paid attention when you tried to male yourself a victim

We paid attention when you continually lied.

We paid attention when you cared more about yourself than your members.

We paid attention when you treated your staff like shit.

We paid attention when you glorified drug abuse and claimed to be able to help others in the same situation.

We paid attention when it became evident that you only cared about money and "fame"

We will be at peace when you are stopped.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GeordieMunchkin666

Chatty Member
Never done one before but here goes...(nicked the first bit off @houseofhoop - it's what gave me the idea 😁)
Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying his views, still not paying his dues despite his crap pub reviews.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Emj7969

Chatty Member
He said on all platforms so we’ll get it on YouTube …
Well you never can be sure because as we know, Dan is not a man of his word.
ahhhhh I forgot …….
all platforms 😂😂😂😂😂
He will still be boosting views by them all having multiple devices open ‘watching’

He is a dangerous idiot and those around him who are enabling him to scam others should be ashamed.

(oh ……… and whilst I’m posting ……….. remember him and his sidekicks constantly threatening me with legal action - and the police ………. And not believing me when I said I had reported him ……. And that I had an open case ……… well - I now know that he IS aware that I was not lying or bluffing. He is continuing to bury his head in the sand - but he knows it’s real. He doesn’t seem to understand that you can’t just ignore letters that have been sent. There are consequences for that …….. which he will soon understand)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
#1 still here, I promise!

Sorry I have been quiet, things my end haven't been so great and Whanker and his Weebles haven't been high on my priority list.

Thought I would leave you with this little nugget though...

On Fridays Scamademy he joked with Sully that if she's having sex whilst pregnant then her hubby is effectively having a threesome... He also had to take it a step further and say "imagine if you were having twins, he would be living out his dream of having sex with twins" 🤮🤮🤮

Hes utterly disgusting, and how those in the Scamademy don't see it is beyond me.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Well, I am told that there was no mention of the illusive contract in today's live.

Boasty McBoastFace wouldn't be able to contain himself if there was real news to be shared.

Tomorrow they move to Patreon, and it was interesting to find out that the general consensus was that most people wouldn't be moving across with them.

Fair to say his Lord and TwatMaster seemed a bit hurt. Maybe peoples eyes have always been open and they have used this as a legitimate way to escape?

I think this is it. I feel the end is near gang...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

bevglossylips

Thread Suggestion:

Six figure cash injection, yet another leg infection, dragging up aged old DJ news, whilst bestowing poorly written pub reviews.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I wonder how the first live over on the new and exciting Patreon has been going?

Oh... It hasn't. 🙄

I suppose he wasn't lying when he said nothing changes for his members 😂

I mean, he could be telling the truth... We all know he's full of shit...

Get Well Soon, Sicknote 😘

Screenshot_20220701_091751.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
So it seems Wheeler has changed his mind about 8020, despite saying he had sold the business a matter of days ago.

So, last Thurs he told members it was the last live in the Academy - they were moving to Patreon the next day and lives were no longer happening in the FB group going forward.

Our eyes tell me this wasn't the case, and he did another live this Tuesday morning with no warning, and it seems he's changed his mind on things again.

After initially saying the FB group would remain open, then saying it was closing imminently, then saying the business has been sold - hes now saying its staying open til Oct 31st.

Yeah I know, confused the fuck out of me, can only imagine how his members feel!

So here we have 8020 plan #5423176:

Group is now staying open until October 31st

There will be no lives in the FB group*

* except he's gone live in there again this morning without warning

If you need any support you can tag Dan or Kaz or you can email Rowland ( yes, really 🤣)

They will continue (!!) to provide 8020 support if needed

Dan said most people have finished their 16 weeks ( proving our point that those 121 members can't all be paying him) but there are a couple who only started recently so this will make sure that everyone completes the 8020 journey with support

He admitted its not where his heart is anymore, but he wants to make sure that everyone's journey ends positively.

There was no mention of him selling the business on Tuesday. if someone had honestly offered to buy the business you know he would have done so. That bloke would literally sell his soul to the devil if he thought he could benefit from it.

Eyes tell me the group is dead anyway- barely any posts and interaction is zilch. Between that and the conversations I have had with some of the members recently, it seems the way has gone about all of this has not pleased people one bit.

To quote what someone said to me yesterday : "I am embarrassed that I stuck around this long, and I am sorry I believed you were all trolls. That man only cares about himself, I see that now"

Oh dear Wheeler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Emj7969

Chatty Member
Today is the day ………… his legal team has been working through the night to get the contracts ready.
Will there be a press conference?
Will there be photo opportunities?
Travel dates announced?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
He’s 100% banking on all of us signing up to Patreon to see what he’s up to. When Monday comes and he has 1 viewer it’s going to be soooo funny. I give him until Wednesday before he’s back on Facebook, YouTube etc.
"" Gang, I fucked up. I realised that you guys signed up for me and by using Patreon I am unable to give you the support you guys need. Its not my fault, I was given bad advice and should have looked at the small print. Never mind, we are back and here to give you all 100%. Just dont ask for help on a day ending in a Y cos those are the days I am busy with DWTV. Thanks Legends 😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Update :

Keep the champers on ice a little while longer peeps - contract signing hasn't happened and has been put back to Monday at 3pm.

He has told the Scamademy members that the investor is someone he knows very well, a friend for over 20 years.

Anyone that knows him knows hes been chasing fame and fortune since day dot. More fool them if they have believed his bullshit and actually parted with their cash. They deserve all that comes with it, in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Here comes the hotstepper

WTAF…..
What the hell is he on about? Early ticket access to what? Behind the scenes? General Support? They really are scum bags aren't they. They have no moral compass what so ever, I'm Slowly turning from laughing at them to anger at their utter delusion that they are famous. His live had one viewer and that would have been the tattle member. Outside of tattle no one knows them NO ONE don't they undestand that. God they are so fucking frustrating how do people live around these 2 without harming them. As for these jokes around children and sexual Stuff I don't know if he is breaking any law just saying something vile as such but if he is I would definitly report it. Im going to look into it. If she is still looking after vulnerable adults then social services need to be aware of this content but I don't know where to start. Any help would be appreciated ❤

Seem's he's not feeling well enough to go live with his members this morning...

Thats not gonna look good to your "investors" now is it, Sicknote?
Sick again, I have never known anyone so unwell all the time. He isn't sick he is stressed due to all his lies and its a unfolding I front of him plus Saturday creeping up on him he needs an excuse.

Sick mother fucker. Kaz, why the fuck are you laughing?! That's your child! You don't deserve to be a parent
Kaz if you are reading here you are both getting reported over wanking photo of your son

I have downloaded this video and it's going to social services today , as you were wheeler and kaz 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Dear Dave

I'm sorry to write this & I know it's going to be hard to hear, but we're over.

No, no. Please don't beg me to stay. It will only make it harder. Deep down, really deep down on those infrequent days when you actually wore your big boy pants, you knew this was coming.

We've been on a hell of a roller coaster ride, admittedly more gut wrenching drops than screaming highs, but we've just hit the buffers at the end of this journey.

I stuck with you through all your delusions, your vile behaviour to others & your incredibly poor hygiene (& let's just not mention the demands you put on me in the bedroom, I simply can't bare to think about that). But, I'm done. I simply can't take anymore of this...

You've become as boring as fuck! I'm off! See ya later dickhead! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

HegotMe2

Ok where do i begin with unpacking his latest video which is absolutley littered with comedy gold.
Within 9 minutes he has given our friends at TT days if not months of content.
I have taken 1 for the team and will break it down for you, now remember this was all within 9 minutes which highlights how wonderful it is to smoke weed.

• Back issue - wasn't it a hip
  • Is competing but won't be competitive - Excuse for losing
  • Dumb and Dumber are competing and Dave will be there to cheer them on - It will still be all about Dave tomorrow
  • Boxing been thinking about boxing for about a year and there is something stopping Dave from doing it - Yeah your a fanny and you will get knock the fuck out simple as that.
  • Been thinking about the David Goggins Challenge 4 x 4 x 48, 4 miles every 4hrs for 48hrs its very difficult apparently and Dave will have to get up to that kind of stamina 4 miles is not easy- no shit sherlock
  • Back in the day he trained for triathlon, Dave is quiet tall which means could run quiet fast - Its like listening to a 10 year old
  • Did the Windsor Triathlon, Did the Windsor half marathon and trained for the Lanzarote Ironman never did it really - no evidence to back up the triathlon claim and Dave i would never of guessed that you never completed something that you thought of doing
  • he has the background in triathlon so Dave feels he should be ok doing the 4 x 4 x 48 just gotta drop some weight - Some !!!!!
  • Strongman physic doesn't transpore over to other sports that well - Thats right Dave being a fat fucker doesnt help
  • Great thing about strongman is Dave is good at it and enjoys it - You compete in a carpark
  • Thinking of the rowing challenge being that the only reason is that Dave is good at it - No records to backup claim
  • Got to find something that will take Dave out of his comfort zone that he isn't good at - Here is a tip Dave try helping people lose weight start with that little chestnut
  • Been very consistent with training be doing 3 to 4 raining sessions a week since March - Fuck off Dave you couldnt get out of the house to walk around the block Remember Walk with Wheeler we do.
  • Foods been better - The burnt fucking omlette and the 8 hash browns on a beef stew
  • Met new friends - I will reword that for you Dave "Met new friends that i will burn and will hate me like all the others"
  • Been a productive 6 months - Still not gainfully employed but its been productive
  • Strongman podcast coming soon strongman talk is the name of it - Gezz how did you come up with that name Dave thank fuck your a content creator
  • Obviously Vlogging all day tomorrow will upload that Monday or Tuesday - Going to be a big start to the week what with the contract being signed and all
The further i got into this the more it sounded like i was watching the Jay from the Inbetweeners.
Thats the nuts and bolts of it all TCHQ hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. He really is a comedian that he states he is in his facebook bio.

• Haha
  • Heart

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
I’m shocked their food review got so little interaction . 😂

Oh hang on , it’s a group where people desperately want to lose weight .

Its almost offensive to post such a thing.

And he’s reposted it 🤯😂

Everytime I think he can’t get anymore stupid … he does 😂
He has absolutely zero clue about business, as he's proven time and time again.

This time last year he had 17 staff including a Business Manager and fucked it up royally because he wouldn't be told. He knew best and nobody could tell him otherwise- and look where that got him.

He is lit-er-ally blagging his way through each day and calling it a job.

I notice theres been no sobri-tree posts lately either.. I dunno about #SoberAsFuck, but one thing is for sure Danny Boy... You are #ThickAsFuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Fuck me - todays episode of The Bully and His Bullshit is a good 'un isn't it?!

The stench of shit is real.

There is no investor - its a loan/ remortgage or hes swindled some other person out of cash ( yes, we know you have form)

For the millionth time.. . This isn't all the work of DJ, nor do you have proof that can substantiate it. There is proof though of you using and abusing the Jones family for your own gain. I know you are pissed that he moved on and is much happier without you, but Dude, c'mon. Its fucking obsessive now.

Good for you knowing DJs address - I am sure there are people here that know yours-sorry Sams too. You dont hear anyone here threatening to land on your doorstep though do you?

I dunno what fucking dimension you live in but in the real world you have to work for your money - not rely on handouts from "investors", HMRC or DWP.

I love how you think we are all one person. Did you forget about all of those staff that you fucked over that are here and/ or watching? 17 staff you had at one point. I have pretty much filled my bingo card and - I say this with my chest - they all say you are an utter cunt. You didn't deserve any of them. I know you have Nessie the Elephant and Jabba The Gut, but they are hardly "Dream Team material " are they? They hold their places simply because you have burnt every other bridge, just admit it.

Just an FYI - I know you said you can spend the £100k as you please, but I am sure it won't count if you snort it babes. Maybe clear your conscience a bit and use some of it to pay off those friends and staff you left out of pocket when you didn't stump up their cash? Just a thought.

Oh and I hope that Mr Hunt your Accountant is declaring all income correctly on your behalf - I mean, it would be bloody bad luck if HMRC came a knocking and fucked it all up again for you wouldn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22