Dan Wheeler #29 Dan's not sober 80/20s over, obsessed with DJ can he stoop lower?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#200 checking in!

This ยฃ100k investor just be seriously happy with the volume of output old Whanker is churning out. Tubs hasn't managed a video in the last three days! Maybe it's because nobody told him what content they wanted on his threads?

It's the algorithms fault. Blame Dan Jones

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#200 checking in!

This ยฃ100k investor just be seriously happy with the volume of output old Whanker is churning out. Tubs hasn't managed a video in the last three days! Maybe it's because nobody told him what content they wanted on his threads?

It's the algorithms fault. Blame Dan Jones
The manโ€™s an utter cock.

Ps, just seen your handle and now all I want is a chip butty ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Checking in for more fun and games with deluded Dave! I liked his sentence on his strongman post saying โ€œI never have any free timeโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ YOU DONโ€™T DO ANYTHING you bleeping idiot except say you have great plans then ask again what those great plans should be. In the last week of being a โ€œfull time content creatorโ€ youโ€™ve managed a live that had 147 people watched in total on YT all DJ obv and 3 wood monologues that had no more than 160 odd YT views. Your brown nosed investor Steve must be so proud ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Checking in for more fun and games with deluded Dave! I liked his sentence on his strongman post saying โ€œI never have any free timeโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ YOU DONโ€™T DO ANYTHING you bleeping idiot except say you have great plans then ask again what those great plans should be. In the last week of being a โ€œfull time content creatorโ€ youโ€™ve managed a live that had 147 people watched in total on YT all DJ obv and 3 wood monologues that had no more than 160 odd YT views. Your brown nosed investor Steve must be so proud ๐Ÿ™ˆ
137 were just me with it on repeat. I canโ€™t stay away from his muscles, handsomeness and intelligence. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Forgot to say I reported his rape comment. Donโ€™t know if it will do anything but even more disgusted with him today, if thatโ€™s possible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
With his new financial backer, will he be bringing out more in the series of โ€˜A Day in the Life of Dan Wheelerโ€™? That was one of the funniest things I think Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.
A day in the life of Kaz or Steve? Behind the scenes at the podcast ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am holding out for the Peruvian prison diaries๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With his new financial backer, will he be bringing out more in the series of โ€˜A Day in the Life of Dan Wheelerโ€™? That was one of the funniest things I think Iโ€™ve seen in a long time.
A day in the life of Kaz or Steve? Behind the scenes at the podcast ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am holding out for the Peruvian prison diaries๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think you meant โ€˜A day in the life off Daniel Wheelerโ€™ delinquent bleep that he is

Attachments

• Haha
Dan Jones 28 checking in for yet another installment. I will say this, without me having watched, clicked or otherwise interacted with any of his content, this moron continues to entertain me. As pathetic as he is, I can't help but be curious how low he will stoop in his ongoing efforts to destroy himself and those around him.

• Heart
#4 here and still enjoying the Dave tit Show and also Iโ€™m still not Dan Jones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I bring glad tidings for you all, another soul has been liberated from the Scamcademy and they are down to 139 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#87 sliding into the room & reporting for duty! :cool:

I'm still not DJ either :rolleyes:

I don't know about Peru, but i'm sure he's got plans to take Nessa up the Khyber, if he hasn't done so already!! :sick::D

Guess what? He's STILL a massive twit! :sleep:

"Carry on" you glorious group of DJ's....:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan Jones 28 checking in for yet another installment. I will say this, without me having watched, clicked or otherwise interacted with any of his content, this moron continues to entertain me. As pathetic as he is, I can't help but be curious how low he will stoop in his ongoing efforts to destroy himself and those around him.
Dont be cruel he's awaiting his big break.

• Haha